Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What "pain" would that be? What hardships have you faced due to Trump's policies?

You guys are willing to vote someone in or out of office, not based on policy or performance, but rather a dislike of their personality. Your ilk needs to stop watching so much E! tv, grow up and get in touch with reality.
The pain our Edwards are suffering is a direct result of Americans winning. What is good for us is very bad for them. Poor Edward hasn't eaten, slept, or pinched a loaf in 3 full years. It's very sad. :D
What a great win in Va and Ky and you really killed in Miss And btw how did the house elections go in 2017??

The capitol of the Confederacy is now a liberal stronghold….

As it was in the Confederacy.

democrats started the first and second civil wars. :lol:

Do you even grasp how fucked you are? You don't, do you? :lmao:

A lot of people wondered why the democrats were so desperate to keep the identity of Eric Ciaramella secret. Now we know, don't we.. :rofl:

If Republicans had done this, they would all be going to jail. democrats are above the law, BUT this ends your absurd impeachment and will cost you the house.

Which is why I said it was a liberal stronghold. Democrats used to be the more conservative political party. That changed.

Are you that ignorant of history?

Democrats where never conservative, they where always the weird fuckers, they never changed

The pain our Edwards are suffering is a direct result of Americans winning. What is good for us is very bad for them. Poor Edward hasn't eaten, slept, or pinched a loaf in 3 full years. It's very sad. :D
What a great win in Va and Ky and you really killed in Miss And btw how did the house elections go in 2017??

A lot of people wondered why the democrats were so desperate to keep the identity of Eric Ciaramella secret. Now we know, don't we.. :rofl:

If Republicans had done this, they would all be going to jail. democrats are above the law, BUT this ends your absurd impeachment and will cost you the house.

Which is why I said it was a liberal stronghold. Democrats used to be the more conservative political party. That changed.

Democrats where never conservative, they where always the weird fuckers, they never changed

They were slavers, they still are. People like candycorn want to return to a world of masters ruling the masses. That's what Communism is, the elite ruling the peasants with an iron fist.

It doesn't matter though, no matter HOW much the press lies, this all blew up on Wednesday. The actions of Zaid are known and the corruption of CIA Mole Eric Ciaramella are pouring out. Not from CNN or the NY Times, but REAL journalists are getting the facts out, and nothing the fascist media can do will stop it.

They were slavers, they still are. People like candycorn want to return to a world of masters ruling the masses.

They already have it. They call it the Democratic Party. Now they want it to take over the rest of us.

They were slavers, they still are. People like candycorn want to return to a world of masters ruling the masses. That's what Communism is, the elite ruling the peasants with an iron fist.

It doesn't matter though, no matter HOW much the press lies, this all blew up on Wednesday. The actions of Zaid are known and the corruption of CIA Mole Eric Ciaramella are pouring out. Not from CNN or the NY Times, but REAL journalists are getting the facts out, and nothing the fascist media can do will stop it.

Exactly, that's why they hate the red states and EC..

They cant indoctrinate or crush us

Oh please. The fact that this thread was dig up is downright pathetic. I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have, but my god lol. This is so incredibly lame.

Please explain to me what you have.
Low GOP approval ratings, glaring hypothetical matchup polls and a scandal that just won’t quit lol. I mean you can call it all a witch hunt all you want, but at least I can live in the now lol

So you admit it's a witch hunt. Thank you. Meanwhile, the rallies with the amazingly high attendances should look frighteningly familiar. Remember when you dismissed them then? I sure do
Yes it’s a shame the popular vote is made irrelevant.

Why?

Because you're a Communist and don't believe in free and fair elections?
Are you suggesting democracy is communist? Lol you’re too much. You’re straight up adorable is what you are.

Who knows what you are blithering.

Seems the OP thought it was a done deal less than a day prior.

No BS about e-mails there.

And we can't help that James Comey fucked her. Not that we can't thank him.
You are a sucker who ate trumps bullshit hook line and sinker Hillary was judged innocent in repub e mail bs

Keep flapping your electronic gums.

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Got Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavenaugh. When RBG finally completes her passing...I'll get that one too.

I got just what I voted for.

Suck on it.
Glad you got what you voted for One day soon it'll bite you in the ass

The next Democrat president is not even born yet

And considering their preference for abortion, may never be born.
How many governorships have flipped recently in favor of Dems I count 10 And with the last 2 elections it's plain to see repubs can't read the writing on the wall

You are a sucker who ate trumps bullshit hook line and sinker Hillary was judged innocent in repub e mail bs

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Got Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavenaugh. When RBG finally completes her passing...I'll get that one too.

Suck on it.

The next Democrat president is not even born yet

And considering their preference for abortion, may never be born.
How many governorships have flipped recently in favor of Dems I count 10 And with the last 2 elections it's plain to see repubs can't read the writing on the wall
Uh huh

Exactly, that's why they hate the red states and EC..

They cant indoctrinate or crush us

YES Stupid is forever

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't
Please allow me to contribute the 16th funny
here.:21:

She got more votes than your blob...to nobody’s surprise. What is surprising is that regards of the blob being installed by the electoral college...you guys are as bitter as ever. Even you guys believe he is illegitimate on some level.

doesn’t it suck you can’t say so out loud because you’re afraid?

So darlin when was the last time the President of the United States WASN'T "elected" by the EC?

Hillary got 3M more votes than your blob. As it was. As it is. As it will be.

You guys never got over that.

Sorry, it's never bothered me in the least, as an adult I understand and abide the rules. Your side however, including Hillary have never accepted it. You folks cry about it every day.

So darlin when was the last time the President of the United States WASN'T "elected" by the EC?

When was the last time the "Popular Vote" elected a President?

When was the last time I said that it did?

You don't have an ounce of integrity honey, not one. You say it every time you say "Hillary got 3 million more votes than the blob" You're anger and bitterness is not only palpable, it exposes how ugly you are on the inside.

And now we have exhibit B

And you're getting slapped around here sweetie. The worst candidate in history lost to the second worst candidate in history.

You don't have an ounce of integrity honey, not one. You say it every time you say "Hillary got 3 million more votes than the blob" You're anger and bitterness is not only palpable, it exposes how ugly you are on the inside.

She did get 3M more votes than your blob.
That the fact pisses you off is just a nice bonus.
That you guys have never gotten over it continues to be a source of humor.
That you can’t accept it…well, that is just sad.

LOL, you're the one pissed off.

She did get 3M more votes than your blob.
That the fact pisses you off is just a nice bonus.
That you guys have never gotten over it continues to be a source of humor.
That you can’t accept it…well, that is just sad.

Wrong sweetcheeks. He got more electoral college votes, and because we understand that that is all that matters, because we are smarter than you, we don't care about the popular vote.

It's hilarious as hell though to listen to you whine about it!:11_2_1043:and for that, I thank you!

Well, as long as you accept the blob got 3M fewer votes than Hillary….

Do you accept that?

We always have, unfortunately for you that's not what matters.

Oh sweetheart I think we're in the catbird seat actually. And I think you know it
Oh please. The fact that this thread was dig up is downright pathetic. I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have, but my god lol. This is so incredibly lame.

Low GOP approval ratings, glaring hypothetical matchup polls and a scandal that just won’t quit lol. I mean you can call it all a witch hunt all you want, but at least I can live in the now lol

So you admit it's a witch hunt. Thank you. Meanwhile, the rallies with the amazingly high attendances should look frighteningly familiar. Remember when you dismissed them then? I sure do

Well except for the fact that it never mattered to anyone but whiny liars you guys :)

And now we have exhibit B

And you're getting slapped around here sweetie. The worst candidate in history lost to the second worst candidate in history.
She wasn't the worst, just not good enough and neither was Trump who vanquished a large field of many quality Repub hopefuls and then beat Hillary at her own game ... politics.

So the nut jobs in Cal. and NY can tell the rest of the country how to live?
So the opinions of 10s of millions of people don’t matter because they live in two states?

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't
Please allow me to contribute the 16th funny
here.:21:

She got more votes than your blob...to nobody’s surprise. What is surprising is that regards of the blob being installed by the electoral college...you guys are as bitter as ever. Even you guys believe he is illegitimate on some level.

doesn’t it suck you can’t say so out loud because you’re afraid?

Sorry, it's never bothered me in the least, as an adult I understand and abide the rules. Your side however, including Hillary have never accepted it. You folks cry about it every day.

so do I. HRC got more votes. Why do you guys insist her votes were illegitimate?

Am I repeating a post calling republicans up to their eyeballs in shit when they gave the election to Trump because of their bs about Hillary's E mails of which she was PROVEN innocent?

Wow...talk about bullshit! Hillary wasn't found innocent...she was deemed too stupid to understand she was breaking the law...which is in and of itself farce of the highest order! How can you be "the most qualified candidate for President ever!" and be ignorant at the same time?

Am I repeating a post calling republicans up to their eyeballs in shit when they gave the election to Trump because of their bs about Hillary's E mails of which she was PROVEN innocent?

Wow...talk about bullshit! Hillary wasn't found innocent...she was deemed too stupid to understand she was breaking the law...which is in and of itself farce of the highest order! How can you be "the most qualified candidate for President ever!" and be ignorant at the same time?
And look at the dummy you gave us in her place ?The man is a liar a bully an idiot Hillary would have been far better and we wouldn't have lost most of our allies

d5f167370a52752a654f6f03ef818729.jpg
b2215e8cab208aefcb368461237bbd24.jpg

Who knows what you are blithering.

Seems the OP thought it was a done deal less than a day prior.

No BS about e-mails there.

And we can't help that James Comey fucked her. Not that we can't thank him.

Sucker ? Don't think so.

Suck on it.

Neil Gorsuch

Brett Kavaenaugh

How is that going to bite me in the ass ?

And when Ruth kicks it.....Kagen and Sotomeyer are going to be on a fucking island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back