Hillary is Cruising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't
Please allow me to contribute the 16th funny
here.:21:

She got more votes than your blob...to nobody’s surprise. What is surprising is that regards of the blob being installed by the electoral college...you guys are as bitter as ever. Even you guys believe he is illegitimate on some level.

doesn’t it suck you can’t say so out loud because you’re afraid?

Trump won.....that sounds pretty good when said out loud.

So, no it doesn't suck.

She got 3 million more votes......so the fuck what ?

He won what was necessary to take the W.H.

What really sucks is listening to you shitheads in denial.

meanwhile back in reality no group of people on the planet are more pissed off than blob supporters such as yourself

The outcome was never in doubt. The only question is how much a stink the Trump supporters will try to create; not if it will matter or not....it won't

She got more votes than your blob...to nobody’s surprise. What is surprising is that regards of the blob being installed by the electoral college...you guys are as bitter as ever. Even you guys believe he is illegitimate on some level.

Bitter? I have never in my life seen a more bitter lot than the democrats because of the last election.
Historians will have a field day with the shenanigans that the democrats played.

They can't see it now. They're like kindergartners who are really, really upset they can't have the candy bar. They're fixated on the candy bar. They can't see all the adults in the store looking at a spoiled, manipulative child who is having a four year long temper tantrum and refuses to stop.

History will not be kind to these losers.

Lol digging up threads like this really shows the desperation of Trump supporters on here. You people are pitiful.

Lol digging up threads like this really shows the desperation of Trump supporters on here. You people are pitiful.

Oh sweetheart I think we're in the catbird seat actually. And I think you know it
Oh please. The fact that this thread was dig up is downright pathetic. I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have, but my god lol. This is so incredibly lame.

Oh sweetheart I think we're in the catbird seat actually. And I think you know it
Oh please. The fact that this thread was dig up is downright pathetic. I mean I get that Hillary is all you people have, but my god lol. This is so incredibly lame.

Please explain to me what you have.

Low GOP approval ratings, glaring hypothetical matchup polls and a scandal that just won’t quit lol. I mean you can call it all a witch hunt all you want, but at least I can live in the now lol

Billy isn’t going to handle to revelation well at all. I’m worried for some of you that it’s going to be too much for you to process. I hope they’re careful about how they reveal this all to us because a lot of people aren’t going to be able to handle the mental and emotional trauma that it’s going to cause. But it’s a necessary pill to take. Get right with your creator.

Hmmm, your prediction seems to have been....well, poor comes to mind. Are you always this catastrophically wrong?
Who knew 3 years after the election our bitter, bitter leftards would be not only still be out of their minds (like C-corn) but arguably even more so every stinkin' day. Some (like C-corn) seem permanently deranged. Very sad.
You confuse hate for being deranged We hate the pos in the WH ,the one you morons support Hope you get 4 more years of him to really feel the pain

What "pain" would that be? What hardships have you faced due to Trump's policies?

You guys are willing to vote someone in or out of office, not based on policy or performance, but rather a dislike of their personality. Your ilk needs to stop watching so much E! tv, grow up and get in touch with reality.

Low GOP approval ratings, glaring hypothetical matchup polls and a scandal that just won’t quit lol. I mean you can call it all a witch hunt all you want, but at least I can live in the now lol

Those of us with more than a scarecrow's brain can see through the "scandal". The left moves from one "scandal" to the next because each one keeps failing. They are always on the hunt. It started as soon as he was elected. You guys are elementary aged brats throwing tantrums and willing to vote for any guy that promises free pizza Fridays.

Oh…it’s okay. All smack aside, there has never been a more angry group of people than Trump supporters on message boards.

If it keeps them from shooting up another Wal Mart and refraining from their ultra violent tendencies…its a win for me.

The mod getting in on the trolling was a bit remarkable…but its all good.

So you admit it's a witch hunt. Thank you. Meanwhile, the rallies with the amazingly high attendances should look frighteningly familiar. Remember when you dismissed them then? I sure do

Cheese and wine age very well- this thread, not so much. :lol:

Candycorn is another one that isn’t going to handle it well.

Oh…it’s okay. All smack aside, there has never been a more angry group of people than Trump supporters on message boards.

If it keeps them from shooting up another Wal Mart and refraining from their ultra violent tendencies…its a win for me.

When Obama won--twice--I don't remember any whining in the streets those nights or women wearing cat hats or impeachment just cause we don't like him. I don't remember fake Mueller reports or any of this nastiness.

Oh but the next time there's a Dem president? I will remember. You folks are very, VERY shortsighted.

When Obama won--twice--I don't remember any whining in the streets those nights or women wearing cat hats or impeachment just cause we don't like him. I don't remember fake Mueller reports or any of this nastiness.

Oh but the next time there's a Dem president? I will remember. You folks are very, VERY shortsighted.
There will never be another dem president.

As compared to the low dem approval ratings? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump won.....that sounds pretty good when said out loud.

So, no it doesn't suck.

She got 3 million more votes......so the fuck what ?

He won what was necessary to take the W.H.

What really sucks is listening to you shitheads in denial.

meanwhile back in reality no group of people on the planet are more pissed off than blob supporters such as yourself
Who's more pissed, me or you? :laughing0301:
You're ilk has never accepted the results of the last election, Candy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back