Hillary is going away for 96 hours

She should be spending that time getting right with God. Her health is failing and she has a lot to atone for.

You don't get right with God for murder in this life.

And who, pray tell, did she 'murder'?
Let's ask Vince Foster. No, wait...

For fuck's sake, even Ken Starr acknowledged that Vince Foster was a suicide.

Was Ken in on it too? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

I don't think K-Starr acknowledged that....

She should be spending that time getting right with God. Her health is failing and she has a lot to atone for.

I don't think you've ever read 'K-Starr's report on the matter. Else you'd be far better informed.

An exhaustive three-year investigation by the office of Whitewater independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr has reaffirmed previous findings that White House deputy counsel Vincent W. Foster Jr. commited suicide.

Washingtonpost.com: Starr Probe Reaffirms Foster Killed Himself

But hey, don't let something as trivial as fact, evidence and reason get in the way of a good 'Hillary is a murder' rant. Your ilk never have before.

I don't think you've ever read 'K-Starr's report on the matter. Else you'd be far better informed.

An exhaustive three-year investigation by the office of Whitewater independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr has reaffirmed previous findings that White House deputy counsel Vincent W. Foster Jr. commited suicide.

But hey, don't let something as trivial as fact, evidence and reason get in the way of a good 'Hillary is a murder' rant. Your ilk never have before.

K-Starr was not a prosecutor of that case. As it is, there is plenty of documentation that suggest VF was murdered. And there is plenty of documentation of other Clinton murders.

Link.

Hope she is not going anywhere near a red nuclear button. :mad-61:

theo3.jpg

Cankles ain't gonna make it through the campaign.

And I'll be quoting you saying that in November when she wins.
Or you may be nowhere to be found.

Oh, I'll be here. I never miss a chance to gloat.

And this one is going to be oh-so-sweet.

But hey, convince yourself that yet another desperate mix up in the Trump campaign with yet another campaign manager demoted or fired is a demonstration of how well things are going for Trump.

It just makes me giggle.

Link.

The link is live in the post you replied to. To the article, and from the article to the report.

But you won't read either. Because you don't want it to be true. Ah, Confirmation Bias and Willful Ignorance. Your bread and butter.

Link.

The link is live in the post you replied to. To the article, and from the article to the report.

But you won't read either. Because you don't want it to be true. Ah, Confirmation Bias and Willful Ignorance. Your bread and butter.
How about a "credible" link?

Link.

The link to the full report is right there in the article.

And exactly as I told everyone you would......you refuse to look at it. Just as you refuse to look at the article. Ah, Willful Ignorance. Its not going help you much in November.

But it is going to be the sweetest frosting I've ever gloated across! I've got your quotes loaded up and ready to go.

Link.

And exactly as I told everyone you would......you refuse to look at it. Just as you refuse to look at the article. Ah, Willful Ignorance. Its not going help you much in November.

But it is going to be the sweetest frosting I've ever gloated across! I've got your quotes loaded up and ready to go.
See you in November.

Link.

See you in November.

Just remember....I told you so.

Well, you won't have to remember, to be honest. I'll definitely be reminding you.

See you in November.

Well, you won't have to remember, to be honest. I'll definitely be reminding you.

You've told nobody nothing besides the sh** you've been ordered to relay.

See you in November.

You've told nobody nothing besides the sh** you've been ordered to relay.

Smiling.....say it with me!

"Madam President"

See you in November.

You won't be anywhere around when Hillary loses the election.

See you in November.

I'll be right here. Both on the day she wins the election, and at her inauguration.

Laughing.....and you'll still be giving me excuses why you refuse to look at Ken Starr's Report that affirms that Vince Foster committed suicide, won't you?

K-Starr was not a prosecutor of that case. As it is, there is plenty of documentation that suggest VF was murdered. And there is plenty of documentation of other Clinton murders.

Only in your itty bitty little mind.

There were five official investigations into Foster’s death, conducted by professional investigators, forensic experts, psychologists, doctors and independent prosecutors with unlimited resources.

"Foster's death was concluded to have been a suicide by inquiries/investigations conducted by the United States Park Police, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the United States Congress, Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, and Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.[1] The FBI "was requested by the United States Park Police (USPP), Washington, DC to assist them in their [...] investigation" of the death of Vincent Foster.[2] The FBI also participated in the investigation by Independent Counsel Robert Fiske where, with Fiske's attorneys "agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) questioned 188 persons and reviewed and analyzed thousands of documents."
Suicide of Vince Foster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only in your itty bitty little mind.

There were five official investigations into Foster’s death, conducted by professional investigators, forensic experts, psychologists, doctors and independent prosecutors with unlimited resources.

"Foster's death was concluded to have been a suicide by inquiries/investigations conducted by the United States Park Police, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the United States Congress, Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, and Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.[1] The FBI "was requested by the United States Park Police (USPP), Washington, DC to assist them in their [...] investigation" of the death of Vincent Foster.[2] The FBI also participated in the investigation by Independent Counsel Robert Fiske where, with Fiske's attorneys "agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) questioned 188 persons and reviewed and analyzed thousands of documents."
Suicide of Vince Foster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The part of their 'Vince Foster' schtick that I find most fascinating isn't that they repeat it like bleating sheep. Or that they refuse to look at any of the evidence that contradicts them.

Its that they genuinely don't care if their accusations of murder are true. All they care is that it *feels* true.

That's exactly how they got themselves a Trump. And exactly why the GOP is really, most sincerely fucked. They've been actively training their constituency to feel rather than think for the last 15 years.

And those chickens are coming home to roost like a motherfucker.

See you in November.

I'll be right here. Both on the day she wins the election, and at her inauguration.

Laughing.....and you'll still be giving me excuses why you refuse to look at Ken Starr's Report that affirms that Vince Foster committed suicide, won't you?
Sure.
Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider

Forum List

Back