🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary: Israel Lacks 'Empathy,' 'Generosity' Toward Palestinians

Give crtoch-boy a chance-----In what way and WHEN were
jews NOT RESPECTFUL of the land rights of arabs in Palestine?
I didn't say jews were not respectful, I said zionists were.

Who would you say were more "respectful" of the rights of other religions...Jews or Arabs?

Ok in what way and when were ZIONISTS ---NOT RESPECTFUL of the land
rights of arabs in palestine?

Muslims are OBVIOUSLY very respectful of the religions of other
people-----in order to avoid defilement of the "HOLY SITES"
of others-----they reduce them to their elements

I didn't say jews were not respectful, I said zionists were.

Who would you say were more "respectful" of the rights of other religions...Jews or Arabs?

Ok in what way and when were ZIONISTS ---NOT RESPECTFUL of the land
rights of arabs in palestine?

Muslims are OBVIOUSLY very respectful of the religions of other
people-----in order to avoid defilement of the "HOLY SITES"
of others-----they reduce them to their elements

Muslims want to kill everyone else. Jews just think they're better than everyone else.

Ya sure it is... just tell me what our super secret NAZI handshake is and I'll spill the beans!

:lol: You take yourself a smidge too seriously Sparky.

Here's something I'll bet you didn't know: We don't much care for you Nazi types here in America, Princess. In fact, one could make the argument we Americans overwhelmingly support Israel because we enjoy poking our collective thumb in your eye. :D

beg pardon!!!!! Now the parasitic Jews are pluralizing "we" Americans???? I'm an American bubba, and I don't have a spit's worth of loyalty to Jews or their Nazified U.S. -supported fkg welfare state. If the American public had any idea how much money you parasites steal from them they would torch Washington, and lynch the entire congress that grovels at the feet of the Jewish lobbies. Far from "poking your thumb at Nazis" you Jews have morphed into them...who do you think you're kidding??? People are waking up to the reality of what Israeli is---in spite of herculean propaganda efforts to paint a sympathetic picture....Seig Heil baby!!!!
As we can see, Little Heinzie is working himself up in a frenzy in order to be ready for the next Nazi Bund meeting in Manhattan. He's foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. One thing we have to say is that gratefully there are not too many Nazis around like Little Heinzie here who says Sieg Heil to the picture of Hitler hanging up in the Bund Hall. We can all see why many of the Nazis ran off to Middle East countries where they knew they would be safe. After all, no matter what the Muslims do around the world, no matter how many innocent people they murder, the good Nazi Skitzo has been very silent about this no matter what message board he is on. Only a good Nazi could close his eyes to this.

Hillary: Israel Lacks 'Empathy,' 'Generosity' Toward Palestinians

What they REALLY lack is gratitude. I have never seen or heard a Jew thank America for literally pulling their worthless asses out of the ovens. All they do is bring us grief with not a single statement of appreciation. I wonder if they think the Russians would have closed down the extermination camps? Ya...right...

If anyone on this MB has a link to such a statement of American appreciation I would like to see it.

Only one problem with your little rant, Huggy...

We didn't enter WWII to save the Jews from the extermination camps...we entered the war because we were attacked by Japan. Try and stick to at least a semblance of historic reality...would you?

I believe you missed Huggy's point ... that we pulled "their worthless (Jewish) asses out of the ovens." Clearly Huggy is pissed about that. :D

The above is posted by an ignorant Dumb Pro- Palestinian

What they REALLY lack is gratitude. I have never seen or heard a Jew thank America for literally pulling their worthless asses out of the ovens. All they do is bring us grief with not a single statement of appreciation. I wonder if they think the Russians would have closed down the extermination camps? Ya...right...

If anyone on this MB has a link to such a statement of American appreciation I would like to see it.
The Jews lack " gratitude" because they refuse to go back to Borders that were never recognized or accept " Right of Return?" Regarding America pulling their " worthless asses" out of ovens that is what Pro- Palestinian SCUMBAGS do best... Start with the name calling.

BTW, He didn't pull anyone out of ovens. The only reason he entered the War when he did was because Japan pulled us into it . He knew what was going on LONG before. The ST. LOUIS is only ONE SMALL example. Instead of calling names like the ignorant Pro- Palestinian you are get an education.

Vet after reading your lecture to 'get an education' I discover that I am laughing so hard that I find it difficult to type...Res 242 recognized the 67 borders you mindless, pool of ignorance---along with the entire planet.....BTW: can you explain how the 48 refugees forfeit a 'right of return'...???

Just like the above is

The borders that the Arabs never recognized? lol Res 242 calls for Palestinians who want to live in " peace" with their neighbors. Don't see any evidence of that either. BTW; We hear so much about the Israelis and the Palesatinians " negotiating". Can you tell me EXACTLY what the Palestinians are doing to " negotiate?" " I am the one who's laughing now

Give them an answer and there's nobody home. All these SCUMBAGS know is it INITIATE the name calling :clap2:

Ya sure it is... just tell me what our super secret NAZI handshake is and I'll spill the beans!

:lol: You take yourself a smidge too seriously Sparky.

Here's something I'll bet you didn't know: We don't much care for you Nazi types here in America, Princess. In fact, one could make the argument we Americans overwhelmingly support Israel because we enjoy poking our collective thumb in your eye. :D

You might have some support on the North East coast and in Florida and maybe some in Southern California but up here in the Northwest you rude little fuckers are nothing special. Just some comical dweebs with bad manners. Most of the "Americans" in my neck of the woods laugh at you pathetic fucks.

Calling me a NAZI doesn't mean a fucking thing. You piss ants call everyone a NAZI that points out what a joke you people are. I know from experience what pushy rude assholes you are. Up here where I live you Jews just keep your mouths shut and mind your own buisness.
Yeah, Sayit, we can see where this Huggy character is coming from............

Wade Michael Page, The Hammerskin Nation, and Pacific Northwest Neo-Nazis - Rose City Antifascists

That skanks long history of anti-semitic feelings are well known and well documented so who gives a crap what that greasy haired pig says?
What's anti-semitic about saying the Israeli's should show some empathy towards the Palestinian's?

It is less anti semitic than ludicrous. Where was the concern for the welfare of the Palestinian Arab people from the international community, especially of her husband, when they foisted Arafat and his gang of terrorists and thieves on the Palestinian Arabs? Where was their concern when Arafat and company stoled billions of dollars of foreign aid intended for economic development to fatten their foreign bank accounts? Where was their concern for the when Arafat murdered thousands of Palestinian Arabs for favoring peace with Israel or for opposing his policies?

Where is the concern for the Palestinian Arab people when the rule of law is routinely suspended or ignored to settle political feuds? Where was the international community's concern for the welfare of the Palestinian people when Abbas became a billionaire and his sons were given hundreds of millions of dollars of government contracts at a time when the PA couldn't pay the salaries of government workers, nearly half the workers in the West Bank? Where was the concern when those who protested against this corruption like Muhammed Dahlan were declared enemies of the state and forced to flee for their lives?

Where are the expressions of concern for the welfare of the Palestinian Arab people from the international community, especially from the UN, when again and again Hamas refuses to take any measures to protect the civilian population in times of conflict? Where is the concern of the international community for the Palestinian Arab people when they reward the corrupt and incompetent leadership in Ramallah for refusing to negotiate a peaceful two state solution because they believe that leadership is not quite as disruptive and the Gaza terrorists?

What should be clear to everyone is that no one in the world, most especially the leaderships in Gaza and Ramallah, cares about the welfare of the Palestinian Arab people. Imagine the chutzpah of this political whore to criticize Israelis for lacking sensitivity and empathy for the sufferings of the Palestinian Arab people when she and her husband are among those most responsible for imposing corrupt and incompetent governments on the Palestinian Arabs, which keep them impoverished and in fear for their lives if they protest, and who continue to support these governments because they are not as disruptive as the terrorists in Gaza!

The most imperialistic movement in the history of mankind---
is ISLAM -----the sad fact is the christianity ---together with
communism runs second-----but a fairly distant second----The good news is that christianity has repudiated its imperialist
outlook and communism is simply failing-----today the face of IMPERIALISM is islam-----a very very brutal imperialism

The most imperialistic movement in the history of mankind---
is ISLAM -----the sad fact is the christianity ---together with
communism runs second-----but a fairly distant second----The good news is that christianity has repudiated its imperialist
outlook and communism is simply failing-----today the face of IMPERIALISM is islam-----a very very brutal imperialism

Most religions are just as bloodthirsty as Islam. Islam just happens to be the one doing the most shit NOW. Crusades and what the Zionist terrorists did.... Hindus.... Religion in general is about dividing everyone into little groups, who then go to war against each other.

You might have some support on the North East coast and in Florida and maybe some in Southern California but up here in the Northwest you rude little fuckers are nothing special. Just some comical dweebs with bad manners. Most of the "Americans" in my neck of the woods laugh at you pathetic fucks.

Calling me a NAZI doesn't mean a fucking thing. You piss ants call everyone a NAZI that points out what a joke you people are. I know from experience what pushy rude assholes you are. Up here where I live you Jews just keep your mouths shut and mind your own buisness.

Wade Michael Page, The Hammerskin Nation, and Pacific Northwest Neo-Nazis - Rose City Antifascists

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You idiots crack me up. It just never occurs to you that some people just don't like your pushy rude ways. I don't hate jews. I just don't like them. That's why I don't live in Southern Florida. You ruin a community.

Neo NAZIs are fools. They waste too much of their time and energy thinking about jews. I don't waste any time on jews. You came to this MB, which I enjoy, looking to converse ... now you are just butt hurt because you don't like reaping the seeds you sew being the assholes that you are.

Last edited:
It is less anti semitic than ludicrous. Where was the concern for the welfare of the Palestinian Arab people from the international community, especially of her husband, when they foisted Arafat and his gang of terrorists and thieves on the Palestinian Arabs? Where was their concern when Arafat and company stoled billions of dollars of foreign aid intended for economic development to fatten their foreign bank accounts? Where was their concern for the when Arafat murdered thousands of Palestinian Arabs for favoring peace with Israel or for opposing his policies?

Where is the concern for the Palestinian Arab people when the rule of law is routinely suspended or ignored to settle political feuds? Where was the international community's concern for the welfare of the Palestinian people when Abbas became a billionaire and his sons were given hundreds of millions of dollars of government contracts at a time when the PA couldn't pay the salaries of government workers, nearly half the workers in the West Bank? Where was the concern when those who protested against this corruption like Muhammed Dahlan were declared enemies of the state and forced to flee for their lives?

Where are the expressions of concern for the welfare of the Palestinian Arab people from the international community, especially from the UN, when again and again Hamas refuses to take any measures to protect the civilian population in times of conflict? Where is the concern of the international community for the Palestinian Arab people when they reward the corrupt and incompetent leadership in Ramallah for refusing to negotiate a peaceful two state solution because they believe that leadership is not quite as disruptive and the Gaza terrorists?

What should be clear to everyone is that no one in the world, most especially the leaderships in Gaza and Ramallah, cares about the welfare of the Palestinian Arab people. Imagine the chutzpah of this political whore to criticize Israelis for lacking sensitivity and empathy for the sufferings of the Palestinian Arab people when she and her husband are among those most responsible for imposing corrupt and incompetent governments on the Palestinian Arabs, which keep them impoverished and in fear for their lives if they protest, and who continue to support these governments because they are not as disruptive as the terrorists in Gaza!
The government wasn't "imposed", it was elected.

As far as international concern, there are over 200 UN resolutions telling the Israeli's to fuck off! That's 200 resolutions in defense of the Palestinian people.

You have to go back to the Holocaust to find how a similar population has been treated like the Pals. The whole world is disgusted with Israel and for good reason.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You idiots crack me up. It just never occurs to you that some people just don't like your pushy rude ways. I don't hate jews. I just don't like them. That's why I don't live in Southern Florida. You ruin a community.

Neo NAZIs are fools. They waste too much of their time and energy thinking about jews. I don't waste any time on jews. You came to this MB, which I enjoy, looking to converse ... now you are just butt hurt because you don't like reaping the seeds you sew being the assholes that you are.

You're not a Nazi, Huggy! You're just an ignorant bigot.

As far as international concern, there are over 200 UN resolutions telling the Israeli's to fuck off! That's 200 resolutions in defense of the Palestinian people.

You have to go back to the Holocaust to find how a similar population has been treated like the Pals. The whole world is disgusted with Israel and for good reason.

So the UN is now the arbiter of right and wrong in the world? Wow...we're really screwed then, Loinboy because they're about as corrupt an organization as there is.

Leave huggy alone----he is BUSY---sewing seeds........

In embroidery----and even in knitting-----there are techniques
called a SEED STITCH-----but neither involves the very
difficult task of SEWING SEEDS. I am fascinated----I am
only a jewess of rather small stature and LEFT HANDED at
that. I am truly fascinated that a 'gentile' from the
northwest can SEW SEEDS. he must have the
patience and COURAGE---of a MUSTARD SEED (a symbol
from the new testament) Huggy ---is it
MUSTARD SEEDS that you sew? what sort of sewing
needle do you use?

Last edited:
Jews and arabs had been living there for generations.

Then zionists showed up treating one of the groups like garbage.[/QUOTE]

Everytime a Pro- Pal lies is when they open their mouth

Sunday, January 23, 2011
Massacres of Jews by Muslims before 1948

"Jews lived happily together with Muslims and in harmony before Israel was established."
How many times have you heard this said?

We are indebted to Torbjorn Karfunkel, who has blown the myth of peaceful coexistence sky-high with his pre-1948 'massacre map' of Jews by Muslims (click on the map to enlarge). The map should not be considered exhaustive, but it does go back to the 7th century, when Mohammed's followers massacred Jewish tribes in Arabia. It reminds us that Jews were murdered in Spain in 1066, in spite of the 'Andalusian Golden Age'. The cluster of explosive dots over Morocco recalls that relationships between Jews and Muslims during the 19th century were not always plain sailing.

To this 'massacre map' one might add the blood libels which spread like wildfire across the Ottoman empire, often resulting not in massacres, but in individuals arrested, tortured and unfairly accused.

As the great Tunisian-Jewish writer Albert Memmi has written: "coexistence with the Arabs was not just uncomfortable, it was marked by threats periodically carried out.":clap2:

I was born in the USA------generally secular background---public school educated ----That which was written in my history textbooks was that which I knew of history until
my midteens when ------the fact that I was an avid reader
provided me with a bit of education. The history lesson
in USA public schools does support the myth of
TOLERANT ISLAM. In fact even the little "hebrew
school" education my brothers got----supported that
myth. But then I started reading beyond "the reader's digest" For a clue into the relationships between
muslims and jews------read MAIMONIDES---he was very very
careful in his writings----keep in mind ---he was PERSONAL PHYSICIAN to SALA'ADIN. you have to read between the lines.

moving on with my personal saga---then I met muslims --talked to them, visited a mosque----and later on got married to a jew born in a shariah shit hole.
Finally I got a realistic picture-----and now understand why FAR MORE JEWS ended up outside MUSLIM DOMINATED MIDDLE EAST ---than in it. Generally speaking--scattered people tend to end up NEAR their origin-----but jews SCATTERED away from their middle east origin with the rise of islam

Your post is a perfect example of what I was talking about, a critic of Israel's relations with the Palestinian Arabs who has clearly has no concern for the welfare of the Palestinian Arab people.

Forum List

Back