Hillary Knew It Was Terrorism Within Hours After The Benghazi Attack

Unbelievable. Hillary clearly lied. She knew it was a lie when she told it. She has never apologized for it. She has never admitted it. Yet here is the evidence.
Hillary is unfit to be president. She is unfit to be dog catcher. Hillary needs to withdraw from the race. Anyone who supports her has not a shred of integrity and cannot be taken seriously.

I'll bet the old hag is tying one on now after this hit the news. Miserable old lying crunt

The breeder weighs in with nothing, as usual.

GFY rectum wrecker

Aren't Christians so classy.

Unbelievable. Hillary clearly lied. She knew it was a lie when she told it. She has never apologized for it. She has never admitted it. Yet here is the evidence.
Hillary is unfit to be president. She is unfit to be dog catcher. Hillary needs to withdraw from the race. Anyone who supports her has not a shred of integrity and cannot be taken seriously.

I'll bet the old hag is tying one on now after this hit the news. Miserable old lying crunt

Dude get real. All you stupid ass Libs have done is deflect in this thread. Especially you with your bush nonsense. And that cmn dumbass thinks this thread is about his personal interpretation of American Foreign Policy.

NONE of you have the courage or character to stay on topic.

GFY rectum wrecker

Aren't Christians so classy.

Awwwww you made a feeble attempt at an insult then are offended? You fucking dumbass

Sadly, I cannot return the compliment.

I don't love how you completely ignore that the attacks were partially to memorialize the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

They were CELEBRATING killing Americans, you tool.
So what? Who wouldn't? That's not terrorism, neither is it terrorism to kill Americans in revenge in a country whose regime the Americans had just overthrown.

Terrorism is just a word you can wet your pants over.

Would you feel better if we just started calling them radical Muslim pieces of shit?

Dude get real. All you stupid ass Libs have done is deflect in this thread. Especially you with your bush nonsense. And that cmn dumbass thinks this thread is about his personal interpretation of American Foreign Policy.

Thank you. I would really like to know where the Progs draw the line with Hillary. Will they vote for her even knowing that she lied about Benghazi?

The offspring a tv weather girl and village idiot knew it was terrorism hours after it happened.
But Obama, Susan Rice, and Hillary apparently didnt. They were repeating the lie that it was due to a video on YT for 2 weeks after the event.

So the statute of limitations has run out on Bush needlessly murdering 4000+ brave Americans?

Disgraceful...

The cover-up was to delay the truth until Obama was re-elected. After that, "What difference, at this place and time, does it make?"
Actually it should make a big difference, but to Libtards who put Party before Country it does not matter that their Lord and Master lies every time his/her mouth opens.

What's the topic, that we knew within hours it was a terrorist attack on a soft target and that Stevens got himself, and others, killed by being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Thank you. I would really like to know where the Progs draw the line with Hillary. Will they vote for her even knowing that she lied about Benghazi?
THey dont care. Anyone who mouths the right sentiments is fine with them. They'd vote for Joe Stalin if he was pro abortion and wanted to ban guns.

You people voted for Bush twice and for McCain, and for Romney. How the fuck do you think you hold the high ground?

So the statute of limitations has run out on Bush needlessly murdering 4000+ brave Americans?

Disgraceful...
Arent you bothered by Hillary lying blatantly?

THey dont care. Anyone who mouths the right sentiments is fine with them. They'd vote for Joe Stalin if he was pro abortion and wanted to ban guns.

Give us ten reasons a liberal should vote for Jeb Bush.

I'm playing Diogenes. Is there one Honest Dem on USMB?

Disgraceful...
Arent you bothered by Hillary lying blatantly?

I'm bothered by you people lying blatantly.

Give us ten reasons a liberal should vote for Jeb Bush.

This thread isn't about Jeb Bush. If you wish to query on that topic, start another thread and quit trying to derail this one.

So, are you voting for Hillary after learning she Lied About Benghazi?

You people voted for Bush twice and for McCain, and for Romney. How the fuck do you think you hold the high ground?
Did any of them lie about an internet video? Nope.
equivalence fail.

I'm playing Diogenes. Is there one Honest Dem on USMB?

Can you prove I'm not honest? For the record, I'm a liberal, registered independent.

Forum List

Back