Hillary knocked it out of the park.

It's unfortunate there was no debate. Especially lacking was Hillary being challenged on her lies.

Of course there was a debate. Your confusion is because you are used to watching republican debates which are more like wrestling in a mud pit. An adult debate about the issues is much different than what you are used to.
There was not debate except for a few seconds about Bernie's record on guns. A real debate would demand that Hillary be challenged on her flip flopping on key issues, her legions of lies, her disappearing emails and her sleaze in general.

Does anyone think she'll get by that easy in a debate where the other participants aren't milquetoast?

Hillary Clinton has long positioned herself as a champion of equal pay for women. Ironically, new reports show that the former Secretary of State is, herself, part of the problem.

During her time in the U.S. Senate, Clinton paid women in her office 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a report by Washington Free Beacon.
Analyzing data obtained from official Senate expenditure reports, Free Beacon concluded that the median annual salary for female staffers was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for men, between 2002 to 2008.
That’s about a 28 percent gender wage gap.

As Clinton ramps up her efforts for a likely presidential run in 2016, party leaders expect wage equality to be a major part of her platform. But this latest information might complicate things.
To be fair, some of this gap might have more to do with job selection and hours worked. As The Week notes:
“Women tend to work more part-time jobs, leave the workforce for child rearing more often, and favor jobs with higher flexibility but lower pay.”
Still, Clinton will have to explain the disparity in compensation between men and women on her own staff — especially since she has made her public stance so clear:

Clinton may suggest women being paid 72 cents on the dollar to men only happened 20 years ago in America–but it didn’t. It happened in her own Senate office, within the past seven years.

The ignorant indoctrinated leftist pawns who support corrupt trash like Hillary are the problem. America deserves better government.

It's unfortunate there was no debate. Especially lacking was Hillary being challenged on her lies.

Of course there was a debate. Your confusion is because you are used to watching republican debates which are more like wrestling in a mud pit. An adult debate about the issues is much different than what you are used to.
There was not debate except for a few seconds about Bernie's record on guns. A real debate would demand that Hillary be challenged on her flip flopping on key issues, her legions of lies, her disappearing emails and her sleaze in general.

Does anyone think she'll get by that easy in a debate where the other participants aren't milquetoast?

Do you think that the entire clown car group working as a team would stand a chance against her?

Do you think that the entire clown car group working as a team would stand a chance against her?
More to the point, do you think she has any chance against, as you put it, the clown car? Seems to me she's the one who's diving and may not even shore up her planned anointment as the Democrat nominee.

Last night Hillary actually said "I'm an outsider because I'm a woman". My god, how ignorant does someone have to be to support this phoney pile of lying corrupt trash?

Hillary knocked it out of the park
LOL..."knocked it out of the park", do the words fawning sycophant mean anything to you?

Yeah she managed not to swallow her own tongue but "knocked it out of the park", give me a break, same tired old bullshit.:rolleyes:

Did you watch the debate?

She spoke pretty knowledgably about some pretty complex issues and had some pretty sound ideas about how to deal with them.

She wasn't the only one either, all the candidates seemed well grounded in reality. I personally may not agreed with some of the views, but they weren't coming from folks that were creating dragons to slay.

More to the point, do you think she has any chance against, as you put it, the clown car? Seems to me she's the one who's diving and may not even shore up her planned anointment as the Democrat nominee.

She might not get the nomination. The only thing sure this far out is republicans don't have anybody qualified to be president, and everybody but the right wing fringe knows it.

She might not get the nomination. The only thing sure this far out is republicans don't have anybody qualified to be president, and everybody but the right wing fringe knows it.

She keeps putting in solid performances like this?

She will.

I was backing Sanders..now? I am not so sure.

the rich white sissies on the stage last night are afraid of hillary; but no Republican is. Republicans are going to rip Hillary a new azzhole in debates

Hillary Clinton has long positioned herself as a champion of equal pay for women. Ironically, new reports show that the former Secretary of State is, herself, part of the problem.
During her time in the U.S. Senate, Clinton paid women in her office...
Wow! The Secretary of State is in charge of pay? Gawd, with all her other duties I didn't know she had to do payroll too.

thanx for this insightful info

Forum List

Back