Hillary knocked it out of the park.

Of course there was a debate. Your confusion is because you are used to watching republican debates which are more like wrestling in a mud pit. An adult debate about the issues is much different than what you are used to.
There was not debate except for a few seconds about Bernie's record on guns. A real debate would demand that Hillary be challenged on her flip flopping on key issues, her legions of lies, her disappearing emails and her sleaze in general.

Does anyone think she'll get by that easy in a debate where the other participants aren't milquetoast?

Do you think that the entire clown car group working as a team would stand a chance against her?
More to the point, do you think she has any chance against, as you put it, the clown car? Seems to me she's the one who's diving and may not even shore up her planned anointment as the Democrat nominee.

She might not get the nomination. The only thing sure this far out is republicans don't have anybody qualified to be president, and everybody but the right wing fringe knows it.

She keeps putting in solid performances like this?

She will.

I was backing Sanders..now? I am not so sure.
I'm leaning toward Hillary, but it's too soon for me to tell. I think I would be satisfied no matter which one won

Hillary Clinton has long positioned herself as a champion of equal pay for women. Ironically, new reports show that the former Secretary of State is, herself, part of the problem.
During her time in the U.S. Senate, Clinton paid women in her office...
Wow! The Secretary of State is in charge of pay? Gawd, with all her other duties I didn't know she had to do payroll too.

thanx for this insightful info
Yes, she is responsible for what she pays her staff. Duh!

There was not debate except for a few seconds about Bernie's record on guns. A real debate would demand that Hillary be challenged on her flip flopping on key issues, her legions of lies, her disappearing emails and her sleaze in general.

Does anyone think she'll get by that easy in a debate where the other participants aren't milquetoast?

Do you think that the entire clown car group working as a team would stand a chance against her?
More to the point, do you think she has any chance against, as you put it, the clown car? Seems to me she's the one who's diving and may not even shore up her planned anointment as the Democrat nominee.

She might not get the nomination. The only thing sure this far out is republicans don't have anybody qualified to be president, and everybody but the right wing fringe knows it.

She keeps putting in solid performances like this?

She will.

I was backing Sanders..now? I am not so sure.
I'm leaning toward Hillary, but it's too soon for me to tell. I think I would be satisfied no matter which one won

The worst performer on that stage was Lincoln Chaffee.

He would make a far better President than anyone in the Republican Clown car.

Bloomberg
Hillary Clinton Runs the Table in Vegas Debate
Simply put, the Democratic front-runner put her competition to shame.

...the first Democratic presidential debate of the 2016 cycle was a complete and utter rout. Knowing that she faced the highest possible expectations, that she would be graded by unforgiving standards, and that as the front-runner she had the most to lose, Clinton turned in a bracing, formidable, approachable, nearly flawless performance... It was, by a wide margin, the best night (or day) of her campaign so far. She didn’t just win or even win decisively. She kicked ass from here to Sunday.

Hillary Clinton has long positioned herself as a champion of equal pay for women. Ironically, new reports show that the former Secretary of State is, herself, part of the problem.
Wow! The Secretary of State is in charge of pay? Gawd, with all her other duties I didn't know she had to do payroll too.

:lol:

Oh man..

Did you watch the debate?
Yeah and I think I deserve a medal for managing to stay awake through the whole thing......

She spoke pretty knowledgably about some pretty complex issues and had some pretty sound ideas about how to deal with them.
She spoke as if she was giving pre-canned responses to scripted questions (aka same old Hillary Clinton bullshit), nothing new here, except she still needs to work on her "debate" skills.

She wasn't the only one either, all the candidates seemed well grounded in reality. I personally may not agreed with some of the views, but they weren't coming from folks that were creating dragons to slay.
Of course they did to you, you're a completely biased partisan that lacks any shred of objectivity, to me they just sounded like 5 reasons to vote 3rd party.

Oh man..
This beast lied for her sexual predator husband. Unbelievable corruption.

Oh man..
Well? C'mon, tell us who is responsible for the salary of her staff. Go on, tell us.

Oh man..
Well? C'mon, tell us who is responsible for the salary of her staff. Go on, tell us.

Who's ever running the payroll office.

That's not part of her job description as Secretary of State.

Yeah and I think I deserve a medal for managing to stay awake through the whole thing......

She spoke pretty knowledgably about some pretty complex issues and had some pretty sound ideas about how to deal with them.
She spoke as if she was giving pre-canned responses to scripted questions (aka same old Hillary Clinton bullshit), nothing new here, except she still needs to work on her "debate" skills.

She wasn't the only one either, all the candidates seemed well grounded in reality. I personally may not agreed with some of the views, but they weren't coming from folks that were creating dragons to slay.
Of course they did to you, you're a completely biased partisan that lacks any shred of objectivity, to me they just sounded like 5 reasons to vote 3rd party.

Say what?

The Republican debates consisted on the "evil Muslim" encroachment of the American Culture, bashing Immigrants, cutting taxes on the rich, "rebuilding" the American Military and sending troops to the Middle East, Science bashing, Theocracy, vaccines causing Autism and a million other stellar moments that should be relegated to any fine mental institute in this country.

And that was in between personal snipes between the candidates about hair and other bullshit.

These guys aren't candidates. They are reality stars on the "Trump Show".

The GOP should be sued for malpractice.

Hillary should stay at home and learn how to use the Internet.
why don't you lead by example?
Why don't you post on the topic and stop attacking posters.
you call what you do posting on topic?

hmm.. I see.

I just love trolls who play victim.

on topic: I despise frigid women who attack Hillary
Everyone who opposes leftist propaganda parrots is a "troll".

exactly. left-wing crybabies fall apart if they cant frame every debate

Say what?

The Republican debates consisted on the "evil Muslim" encroachment of the American Culture, bashing Immigrants, cutting taxes on the rich, "rebuilding" the American Military and sending troops to the Middle East, Science bashing, Theocracy, vaccines causing Autism and a million other stellar moments that should be relegated to any fine mental institute in this country.

And that was in between personal snipes between the candidates about hair and other bullshit.

These guys aren't candidates. They are reality stars on the "Trump Show".

The GOP should be sued for malpractice.

what would you losers do if you had to debate without using these moronic straw man argument?

Forum List

Back