Hillary LOSES....AGAIN

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Campaigns+v4PBm244ssrl.jpg

WV:
Bernie 51%
Hillary 36%

Of course EVERYONE knew Hillary was going to have her ass handed to her in coal country. Gruber and the Libs were at least partially wrong - not all Democrats are as stupid as Gruber/the libs think they are.

The only think keeping her in the race is the DNC and its 'Super Delegates'.

West Virginia Primary Results: 2016 Election - NBC News

Yeah she really stuck her foot in her mouth with respect to her remarks regarding Coal Companies and Coal Miners, doesn't really matter much though, she's pretty much got the Democrat Nomination locked up.

You won't win too many hearts in Appalachia while talking shit about coal. For many of us here, our livelihoods are dependent on coal.

'I didn't MEAN what you THINK I said when I declared I was going to put the coal industry and all you 'ignorant, inbred, white-trash, black-faced, hole dwellers' out of work. I meant it as a compliment, a testament to your hard work...I meant to take a page out of Bill's playbook and say 'I feel your pain'...I'm one of you...'
- Hillary

:p

You won't win too many hearts in Appalachia while talking shit about coal. For many of us here, our livelihoods are dependent on coal.

I think Hillary's recent losses have far more to do than with just coal

Hillary's big win in Nov...Based on what? Her numbers are tanking, liberal voter turn out is lower than 2014, when the Libs were handed a record-setting historical a$$-whoopin'....

Yeah she really stuck her foot in her mouth with respect to her remarks regarding Coal Companies and Coal Miners, doesn't really matter much though, she's pretty much got the Democrat Nomination locked up.

I'd rather see Bernie as the next President, so Hillary will have to do. The burnt offerings from the rightwingers don't even come close to presidential material so they might as well quit now just to save themselves the embarrassment of losing by a landslide.

The fact that she is a pandering twat doesn't help, but you can't win West Virginia by saying such shit about coal. Obama's similar comments cost him the state twice in the general election.

Hillary's big win in Nov...Based on what? Her numbers are tanking, liberal voter turn out is lower than 2014, when the Libs were handed a record-setting historical a$$-whoopin'....

Trump has closed the gap to within 1% in just the last four days in Reuters daily tracking poll

The fact that she is a pandering twat doesn't help, but you can't win West Virginia by saying such shit about coal. Obama's similar comments cost him the state twice in the general election.

Agreed but she is in trouble, she'll get the nod because the fix is in with super delegates but she's in trouble, make no mistake about that

i would rather see her run against Trump then bernie

Agreed but she is in trouble, she'll get the nod because the fix is in with super delegates but she's in trouble, make no mistake about that

I love that Bernie is holding her feet to the fire. It shouldn't be a cakewalk for Hillary.

I love that Bernie is holding her feet to the fire. It shouldn't be a cakewalk for Hillary.

I see Sanders is polling better than Clinton in Oregon and Kentucky.

Bernie's populism plays well with both urban and rural folks alike. In my opinion, he is the most genuine candidate running from either party.

Bernie's populism plays well with both urban and rural folks alike. In my opinion, he is the most genuine candidate running from either party.

He may be genuine but he's economically illiterate, there is no way he can ever come up with a plan to pay for all his free shit he's advocating

He may be genuine but he's economically illiterate, there is no way he can ever come up with a plan to pay for all his free shit he's advocating

he can for awhile

but we end up like the folks in Venezuela

waiting in line for days for such things as toilet paper

and when we are not waiting in line we are chasing down dogs cats and pigeons

for the next meal

Forum List

Back