Hillary No Shoo-In For 2016

Depends on who the Dupes run. Either it'll be a close race, or if the GOP picks the wrong candidate it will be a Hillary landslide.
What if she goes to prison? Then what? Obama runs for a 3rd term?
What if there's an earthquake and the fake Christians you support for President get swallowed by the ground? Romney runs again?

hillary-clinton-benghazi-committee-shoulder.gif

Depends on who the Dupes run. Either it'll be a close race, or if the GOP picks the wrong candidate it will be a Hillary landslide.
What if there's an earthquake and the fake Christians you support for President get swallowed by the ground? Romney runs again?
? Your comment makes no sense.
Makes about as much sense as yours :wink:

Actually it doesn't. Which is why I am wondering how you do connect the two?

You don't think it could happen?

You don't think it could happen?
Absolutely not. Romney isn't even in the race. As for Obama? He's been inserting himself into this one from day one - his comments about Ben Carson -photos comparing he and Michele to Carson and his wife - what's up with that? Listen, what is to stop him from running for a 3rd term? The law? When has he obeyed the law? He's been breaking the rules ever since he stepped into office. Forgive me but I cannot recall any Communist who didn't have ambitions of staying in office for life. If you can think of one - say so. I don't trust Obama.

Forum List

Back