Hillary of Fox today. Lying about her lies

She said she never told the families of the dead that a video caused it, then Wallace played the clip of her saying exactly that, then she danced and tried to change the subject.

How can anyone vote for this lying bitch?

She is well practiced in covering her lies with affected body language. All wide-eyed with raised eyebrows. Probably her greatest accomplishment to date.

Reminds me of that bogus war we got lied into.

Yeah. I'll never vote for that guy. Meanwhile, this corrupt liar is actually running for president. Gonna vote for her?

Benghazi revealed how Hillary handles high political office. She gets an 'F'. She is a pathological liar, she is incompetent, she is weak mentally and physically, and she preferred to put Americans lives at risk rather than incur political risk.

She said she never told the families of the dead that a video caused it, then Wallace played the clip of her saying exactly that, then she danced and tried to change the subject.

Because they don't care about truth.

She got caught lying about emails and being marked classified also, Wallace let it slide, spineless wimp

yes, what the left wing loons don't understand is that the markings have nothing to do with it, its the content that makes it classified. The "not marked" dialog is bullshit.

Lying to the feds put Martha Stewart in prison. More proof that the fix is in with the beast. The first person yet, except maybe for Nixon, to run for prez while being investigated.

She is well practiced in covering her lies with affected body language. All wide-eyed with raised eyebrows. Probably her greatest accomplishment to date.

Yeah. I'll never vote for that guy. Meanwhile, this corrupt liar is actually running for president. Gonna vote for her?

Nope, but I unlike many recognize the entire system is dishonest, not just "one" side.

Nope, but I unlike many recognize the entire system is dishonest, not just "one" side.

Oh, I agree. Just today I've called trump egotistical, blowhard, bloviator and more.

Because since Billy boy lying under oath truth takes a back seat to ideology. Trump gets a fact wrong and it is blown up as the lie of the century. Crooked Clinton invents facts and well that's OK she is just sleep deprived.

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.

However she was caught on camera talking about it. She then tried to double down, instead of admitting she said it and she was wrong and apologized.

If she'd admit she is wrong when she is wrong, she would gain credibility. As it stands, she is dishonest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I agree. Just today I've called trump egotistical, blowhard, bloviator and more.

And in spite of that I will vote for him before voting third party or for Crooked Hillary.

And in spite of that I will vote for him before voting third party or for Crooked Hillary.

Me too. That's why I'm so annoyed. If the Democrats had put anyone else up there, I'd have options. As it is, I can't risk a throwaway/protest vote and can't sit this one out. Hillary should be collecting a paycheck from Trump. She convinced me to vote for him.

Me too. That's why I'm so annoyed. If the Democrats had put anyone else up there, I'd have options. As it is, I can't risk a throwaway/protest vote and can't sit this one out. Hillary should be collecting a paycheck from Trump. She convinced me to vote for him.
Not to worry she will make sure she gets her cut.

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.

she is on tape at Dover telling the world that it was caused by an evil video.

Sorry, but your bullshit doesn't fly.
In the early days the video was very much suspected of being the reason behind Benghazi. The video caused protests in over 100 countries, and the only terrorist arrested from the Benghazi attack said he was there because of the video. But maybe you didn't know all that...

not a word of your post is true. lying talking points, nothing more

In the early days the video was very much suspected of being the reason behind Benghazi. The video caused protests in over 100 countries, and the only terrorist arrested from the Benghazi attack said he was there because of the video. But maybe you didn't know all that...

I still don't get why it is even a thing... In the time after the attack they thought it was the video for a brief time but then relised it was more sinister... This was a war status and then were running with the best information at the time...
Again a GOP congress has vindicated all decisions Clinton made...

Benghazi revealed how Hillary handles high political office. She gets an 'F'. She is a pathological liar, she is incompetent, she is weak mentally and physically, and she preferred to put Americans lives at risk rather than incur political risk.

And you are derranged..

One, Benghazi is not Clinton's fault...

Two, Where were you for all the embassies attacked when Bush was in charge?

Reich Wingers will piss on dead americans to point the finger at a Democrat...

I still don't get why it is even a thing... In the time after the attack they thought it was the video for a brief time but then relised it was more sinister... This was a war status and then were running with the best information at the time...
Again a GOP congress has vindicated all decisions Clinton made...

the reason its a "thing" is because Hillary and obozo lied to the American people because they feared that the truth would hurt his campaign. Do you get it now?

They knew it was not a video. She even sought to clarify wiith some by email within hours so when they heard that which they ran with-the video for days upon days-they would know the truth. Come on, OldSchool, you aren't that gullible. Or are you trying to sell a lie as well? Which is it?

Why are you so involved in this when you aren't even American. This is about our election. Unless you want us to start trying to interfere with your own elections...

And you are derranged..

One, Benghazi is not Clinton's fault...

Two, Where were you for all the embassies attacked when Bush was in charge?

Reich Wingers will piss on dead americans to point the finger at a Democrat...

We were all tired of political correctness, there is none of that with Trump. The establishment hates Trump. We all said we hate the establishment. Surrounded by the right advisers there will be nothing wrong with Trump and America will at least have someone that cheer leads for America.

Forum List

Back