Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

[
Why bother - you are using the fact that Trump is a terrible candidate to obscure Hillary's dishonesty.

That is an asinine tact to take with people that do not support Trump (psst. kaz is not a trump supporter).

I have said several times - and I say again, neither is a great candidate. The fact is, Trump is infinitely worse. IMO, two Repubs were the better candidates - Rubio and Bush. But the right is so rabidly anti-Clinton they can't see the forest for the trees.

46 funny and only like 60 regular posters, that should tell you something

Vast majority being neocon whackos. You think that disproves a thread? I suppose you believe that if 500 Padres fans say the Yankees suck then it must be so.

Why are you so upset? Yup it does tell you something here, even the moderates know Hillary is a pathological liar.

To say otherwise just means you are a paid shrill

[
Why bother - you are using the fact that Trump is a terrible candidate to obscure Hillary's dishonesty.

That is an asinine tact to take with people that do not support Trump (psst. kaz is not a trump supporter).

I have said several times - and I say again, neither is a great candidate. The fact is, Trump is infinitely worse. IMO, two Repubs were the better candidates - Rubio and Bush. But the right is so rabidly anti-Clinton they can't see the forest for the trees.

No you hate rich , strong boisterous people.

To vote for Hillary would Fuck up the supreme court for 50 years

Those who agree with the OP:
clear.png
Thank You! x 4
HappyJoyjillianMarcATLcharwin95
clear.png
Winner x 4
alang1216antontoorightwingerDr Grump
clear.png
Agree x 2
Synthaholiccandycorn
clear.png
Informative x 1
Star
funny-agree.png
Funny and Agree!! x 1
Lakhota

Wow amazing! That list coincides perfectly with the "Who are the Biggest Morons at USMB" thread

I don't see your name on there. Where is it??

You think Hillary is honest

LOL

Trump tells more lies in each speech than Clinton has told in 25 years.

Literally. He's one of the most dishonest polticians in history, while Clinton is well above average in honesty.
Oh wow, for a moment there it sounded like you actually believe that. For a moment.

LOL...this thread certainly brought out all the right wing loons. Nothing but hearsay and partisan hackery from the right.

Like you Flopper, I'm sick of all the innuendo and BS. Proof you right wing motherfuckers. PROOF! You have nothing. Fucking losers.
Well, except for the reality that is Hillary, that is. She lied about the classified emails, changed her story, and her sycophants (you know who you are) all lined up like trained seals to honk their horns and clap approvingly.

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.
Her lying ass should be tried for treason.

She is a liar and a crook and furthermore, she was so unworthy that a senator that was serving his first term with a shady kicked her to the curb.

Names and accusations are easy, proof is another thing altogether.

Hey dumb fuck, she just got off "scott free" concerning the unsecured server she used and were hacked ......and how she tried to hide e-mails. She is one of the "elites" and they are above the law. Many have gone to jail for soooo much less.

Do I have to repeat myself? Ok, names and accusations are easy, but proof is another thing altogether.

Do I have to repeat myself? She is considered one of the elites thus she is not held to the same standards that the serfs are. She is utterly bathed in filth going back to her time in Arkansas.

Ok, and Trump is one of the elites who's managed to skirt 3500 lawsuits and has a Fraud and RICO case against him now.

Not sure what bathed in filth means but it's your usual name calling

So who do you trust?
Skirt? See me when he is prosecuted.

Typical Trump idiot supporter.

Did you really want to come here to defend Hillary's "honesty", Charwin? Flopper is stupid enough to attempt to do so. Did you want to wave that banner as well?

Hillary is more qualified to be president than Adolf Trump.
Trump is nothing but bully, racist, talking non sense asshole. Yes I'm voting for Hillary and so are my friendS that was uncertain before the DNC. His own GOP leaders blasted this asshole that he doesn't represent GOPs.

And MARK MY WORD...... He will not repeat calling Mexicans rapist, murderers and drug dealers after the DNC. And he even said lately he will ONLY deport criminals and NOT 12 millions illegal Mexicans.

Given that they both suck and are unqualified (in so many ways....unless you consider being a liar a qualification), what consolation should people take in your claim ?

You are right both of them moron..... But if I have to pick of the 2 lucifers that maybe do good for this country. Then I will vote Hillary.
As far as liar is concerned? Trump lies all the time.

This is what Ron Fornier, a strong Hillary supporter had to say about her.

"On Sunday, the former secretary of state told FOX News’ Chris Wallace that FBI Director James Comey cleared her of misleading the public about her rogue email server at the state department: “Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”

That’s wrong and she knows it, which makes it a lie.

“Clinton is cherry-picking statements by Comey to preserve her narrative about the unusual setup of a private email server,” wrote Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, who awarded Clinton the maximum four “Pinocchios” for her whopper. “This allows her to skate past the more disturbing findings of the FBI investigation.”

Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?
That's what the Clinton's do, cherry pick quotes, change their story, and deceive. The sad part is their sycophants not only let them do it, but cheer them on for doing it.

[
She's a shitty lawyer and married slick willy, that disqualifies the hildabeast alone. Lol

She's had a great career as a lawyer. What are the shitty parts?
That is why she is a career politician... Lol

As yes, the great unwashed who believe anybody educated above High School level is nothing but a jerk, snob <pick derogatory adjective>
democrats hold in contempt the poor and less educated. It's what they do.

Claims that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and innately untrustworthy is one the most interesting claims to come out of this election season. Indeed, for a surprisingly large percentage of the electorate, the claim that Hillary is innately dishonest is simply accepted as a given. It is an accusation and conviction so ingrained in the conversation about her that any attempt to even question it is often met with shock. And yet here’s the thing: it’s not actually true. Politifact, the Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking project, determined for example that Hillary was actually the most truthful candidate (of either Party) in the 2016 election season. And in general Politifact has determined that Hillary is more honest than most (but not all) politicians they have tracked over the years.

In terms of honesty, Hillary is a politician, and like all politicians she is no stranger to “massaging” and exaggerating the truth. And yes on occasion she will let loose a whopper. But is she worse than other politicians? The evidence suggests that she is no worse, and actually better, than most other politicians. Internet videos like the “13 minutes of Hillary lying” appear to be mostly examples of Hillary changing her position over several decades, combined with annoying but typical political behavior. But similar videos of Donald Trump exist showing him doing an even more extreme version of the same thing. Why is he not being accused of this type of mendacity? In fact, there is very little dispute that Trump has been SIGNIFICANTLY less honest on the campaign trail than Hillary. According to Politifact he is in fact the least honest candidate they’ve ever analyzed! So if the issue of honesty is really that important, why are so many people holding Hillary to such an obviously different standard than Trump?

The latest attack on Hillary's honesty concerns the email investigation. Although the Director of FBI testified to the fact that he found no evidence of Hillary lying, her opposition has maintains otherwise claiming Hillary lied to FBI and lied to congress. I think anyone with an once of intelligence would realize that if there were any evidence of Hillary lying under oath, she would be facing charges of contempt of this Republican Congress or arrested for making false statements to the FBI.

Very good post.

Gowdy found nothing. The FBI found nothing. She’s released 33 years of tax returns. She was confirmed as SoS 94-2.

Probably the most vetted person to ever seek the Presidency and obviously one of the best qualified. I disagree with Obama on this; Bush 41 was more qualified.

:stupid:
By any objective measure Hillary Clinton is not just the most qualified candidate this season, she’s one of the most qualified people to ever seek the office. Even Marco Rubio, one-time choice of the GOP establishment (and tea-party love-child) stated in a Republican debate that, “If this is a resume contest, Hillary Clinton is going to be the new President of the United States.”

you understand that they don't care about qualifications or fact, right? they know dumb donald lies almost every time he opens his mouth. but as long as he spews bigotry they're perfectly happy with him.
Spewing more bigotry?

Up your meds. Your life will improve.

Hillary - One of the Most Honest Politictians in Washington Today

HILLARY: I only used 1 device.
- HILLARY:
---
--- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton Admits To Having Two Phones - America Rising

- FBI DIRECTOR COMEY: “She used multiple devices.”
VERDICT: HILLARY LIED!
* Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

HILLARY: 'I turned in all documents required by law to the State Dept.
- COMEY: 'Mrs. Clinton had failed to return “thousands” of work-related emails to the State Department, despite her public insistence to the contrary' ... “No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”
* Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

HILLARY: Claimed she never sent or received any classified material...that was marked as such at the time.
- COMEY: “That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

Comey also pointed out that Hillary is too STUPID to understand classified marking and what they mean:

"there is a question over whether Clinton was “sophisticated enough” to know at the time what a particular classified marking signified."

Not smart enough to handle the job of President...great! That fits perfectly, however, with the description of Hillary given by her own staff: "Often confused".

Recently Hillary appeared on Fox News during which time she LIED HER ASS OFF...AGAIN, lying about Comey's testimony / proclaiming how she had done nothing wrong.

What a great combination of traits for a potential President - an often confused habitual liar!

Very good post. Gowdy found nothing. The FBI found nothing.

AS USUAL - YOU LIE! (Or, like Hillary, you are often confused and declare opinion to be fact at the time)

Clinton claimed she NEVER sent or received classified information, later adding 'at the time it was marked'. SHE LIED!
- Under oath FBI Director Comey testified: “That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

Hillary claimed she had only used 1 device. SHE LIED!
- Comey: “She used multiple devices.”

Hillary claimed she did NOT break the law (FOIA and the Federal Records Act because she turned over all Stare Dept-related document she was required to provide according to the law. SHE LIED.
- Comey: “No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”
- The State Department also confirmed that Hillary broke the laws by NOT turning in all required State Dept-related e-mails....which was the whole reason Hillary was using her own ILLEGAL, UN-AUTHORIZED, UN-ENCRYPTED SERVER AND MULTIPLE DEVICES.

The funniest part is how during Comey's testimony Democrats suggested perhaps Hillary just didn't understand the classification system. Comey responded by confirming their fears, suggesting Hillary was too 'un-sophisticated' (STUPID) to understand classifications, despite having signed a release document stating she did understand and was fully responsible for the legal handling and safe-guarding of classified information!
-- "Comey indeed said there is a question over whether Clinton was “sophisticated enough” to know at the time what a particular classified marking signified."

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

It is pathetic how Liberals continue to shout 'The GOP found NOTHING' when time and again it is a bald-faced LIE, completely void of the TRUTH, FACTS, and EVIDENCE, as proven in the above - the testimony of FBI Director Comey, under oath.

So, nice OPINION, CC, but it's BS!

[

Who says they came under sniper fire when they didn't? Who says they were named after someone who was a nobody until they were six? Who sets up a private server for government business then lies their ass off about it over and over? Who attacks women who were sexually assaulted by their husband? Who lets four people die because you don't want to contradict your administrations pro-terrorist policy? Who coins a phrase "vast right wing conspiracy" to explain allegations against your husband you knew were true when you said it? Who hides their White Water files (she was legally required to keep) during an entire investigation then suddenly finds it when it's over?

You can't make that shit up.

As Flopper mentioned in the OP ED , she is not without sin. And some of your above points are valid (but not all). Seriously, I could spend AT LEAST the next hour writing up SOME of Trump's lies but I just don't have the time. The vid I posted is about 5% percent of his BS. As I have stated time and time again (and note you haven't - who's the partisan hack here again?), they both don't look that great.

Can you imagine if Hillary gave a speech and was honest? They wouldn't elect her dog catcher after that ...

Very good post. Gowdy found nothing. The FBI found nothing.

AS USUAL - YOU LIE! (Or, like Hillary, you are often confused and declare opinion to be fact at the time)

Clinton claimed she NEVER sent or received classified information, later adding 'at the time it was marked'. SHE LIED!
- Under oath FBI Director Comey testified: “That’s not true. … There was classified material emailed.”

Hillary claimed she did NOT break the law (FOIA and the Federal Records Act because she turned over all Stare Dept-related document she was required to provide according to the law. SHE LIED.
- The State Department also confirmed that Hillary broke the laws by NOT turning in all required State Dept-related e-mails....which was the whole reason Hillary was using her own ILLEGAL, UN-AUTHORIZED, UN-ENCRYPTED SERVER AND MULTIPLE DEVICES.

The funniest part is how during Comey's testimony Democrats suggested perhaps Hillary just didn't understand the classification system. Comey responded by confirming their fears, suggesting Hillary was too 'un-sophisticated' (STUPID) to understand classifications, despite having signed a release document stating she did understand and was fully responsible for the legal handling and safe-guarding of classified information!
-- "Comey indeed said there is a question over whether Clinton was “sophisticated enough” to know at the time what a particular classified marking signified."

Comey testifies Clinton email claims ‘not true’ at heated Hill hearing | Fox News

It is pathetic how Liberals continue to shout 'The GOP found NOTHING' when time and again it is a bald-faced LIE, completely void of the TRUTH, FACTS, and EVIDENCE, as proven in the above - the testimony of FBI Director Comey, under oath.

So, nice OPINION, CC, but it's BS!

So Gowdy found nothing worth mentioning, the FBI found nothing worth mentioning, and the Senate approved her 94-2.

She is the most vetted candidate in the history of the nation and easily one of the most qualified.

So Gowdy found nothing worth mentioning, the FBI found nothing worth mentioning, and the Senate approved her 94-2.

AS USUAL - AGAIN - YOU LIE! (Or, like Hillary, you are often confused and declare opinion to be fact at the time)

Forum List

Back