Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

Bill Clinton's immorality and sexual abuse of underage girls.

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Well, the problem is, so far, this woman has accused Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and a whole bunch of other people of stuff with no evidence. I doubt this will stick.

The most entertaining part of this is that the woman herself denies that Bill was ever part of it.

The usual nutters will just say the room was dark.

Or some such blather as that.

AND - they will believe it because if its on the InterWebs and if it supports their idiot agenda, then its just got to be true. So, they'll write emails and send emails to every other rabid RW on their list. They'll post it to Facebook and they'll twit it and reactionary blogs will pick it up. The wing nuts will post about here and others will demand links. Snopes will do a page proving its a lie and normal people will post the link.

Then fox will do a special in depth report on the darkened room and have a panel of "experts" talk about the that now-factual dark room and once again, some dumb lie will become fact.

Next thing we know, it will be printed in Texasss text books.

Don't forget these are the same idiots that went ballistic over Palin being criticized for teaching her tard to climb on dogs to fetch his bottle of Adderal.

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Well, the problem is, so far, this woman has accused Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and a whole bunch of other people of stuff with no evidence. I doubt this will stick.

The most entertaining part of this is that the woman herself denies that Bill was ever part of it.

AND - they will believe it because if its on the InterWebs and if it supports their idiot agenda, then its just got to be true. So, they'll write emails and send emails to every other rabid RW on their list. They'll post it to Facebook and they'll twit it and reactionary blogs will pick it up. The wing nuts will post about here and others will demand links. Snopes will do a page proving its a lie and normal people will post the link.

Then fox will do a special in depth report on the darkened room and have a panel of "experts" talk about the that now-factual dark room and once again, some dumb lie will become fact.

Don't forget these are the same idiots that went ballistic over Palin being criticized for teaching her tard to climb on dogs to fetch his bottle of Adderal.

Poor howdy doodle getting his panties in a wad.

You start threads worse than this, so if you can't take it don't dish it, what a whiner.

BTW, I have no doubt that the slut will get out of the whole mess, this is a tough case and if the slut was smart, he'd pay to get dropped out of the suit. The Democratic pedophile, that is another story, I hope she takes this guy for every penny, he is a disgrace.

You start threads worse than this, so if you can't take it don't dish it, what a whiner.

Tu Quoque fallacy. And doesn't alter the fact that this thread is horseshit, has no basis, no link, and can't even explain what the hell it's talking about. Whatever Howie (or anybody else) posted in the past doesn't change that one iota.

BTW, I have no doubt that the slut will get out of the whole mess, this is a tough case and if the slut was smart, he'd pay to get dropped out of the suit. The Democratic pedophile, that is another story, I hope she takes this guy for every penny, he is a disgrace.

"He" who? Who's "this guy"?

Who's the "slut"? What "mess" would she be getting out of?

If this doesn't pan out, we can always start a new investigation on Benghazi.

The lawsuit is by a group of women that were held as slaves on a private island of a convicted pedophile that allegedly held underage girls at his island mansion. Not sure if it is true or not, I am pretty suspect about the source, but the suit includes Clinton. It is alleged that he visited the mansion.

Again, who knows what is true but many politicians have distanced themselves from the pedophile that donated to many Democratic candidates and hosted many celebs at his mansion.

It could also be leaked by a Democrat that is planning on running this election. She would be the Democratic Party favorite.

Well, please let me know when a credible news source covers this story. The National Enquirer also said that Bigfoot held a lumberjack as a sex slave, Macaulay Culkin has months to live, Hillary Clinton adopts an alien baby, and of course there was news of Elvis sightings.

I wouldn't know, they nailed one story a few years back, but like I said earlier the source is suspect. I do know Clinton posed with a couple of hookers and I figured women rights group would hate the exploitation of women but since he is a Democrat, I'm sure you and others will give the slut a pass.

I promise I won't vote for him.

I wouldn't vote for him but the Democrats like to tie the spouse and kids to the candidate. I guess they will be different since Bill isn't going to have any influence in the WH if Hilly wins.

That's a big stretch since you've already admitted you have nothing on him. LOL!

continue on...

Tu Quoque fallacy. And doesn't alter the fact that this thread is horseshit, has no basis, no link, and can't even explain what the hell it's talking about. Whatever Howie (or anybody else) posted in the past doesn't change that one iota.

"He" who? Who's "this guy"?

Who's the "slut"? What "mess" would she be getting out of?

Bigfoot, silly.

upload_2015-1-5_22-46-26.jpeg

If she doesn't run it will because of her slut of a husband. I'm not sure his posing with two prostitutes is going to go well with the feminist groups. The new allegations in the lawsuit will be interesting. Clinton's friends are suggesting she not run because of his behavior and all the skeletons in the closet.

What "allegations"?

Did you read the link in the OP?

Oh wait, that's right... there weren't any. :eusa_doh:

Check your local listings for the fox business channel in your area.

So you've got nothing. Color me unsurprised.
You want to hold your dick when you pee? Take some action to find info yourself and stop with the whining.

I did, and low and behold, nothing was there.

Which is why I tend to think you're just making shit up, just like the National Enquirer.
Translation= boooohooooo boooohooooo bohoooooo

Instead of crying, try to have some kind of a point in mind before you come in. :)

The prince and the sex offender Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein 8217 s mysterious relationship - The Washington Post

The estate belonged to New York financier Jeffrey Epstein — a sex offender once linked with former president Bill Clinton, Nobel Prize-winning scientists, Kevin Spacey and British royalty. A stream of young girls allegedly flitted in and out of the house in the mid-aughts, attending naked pool parties and, police records showed, dispensing massages to Epstein and other guests.

Jeffrey Epstein from high school teacher to billionaire money man of mystery
a little background on the lead of this story
Prince Andrew claims lurid account from alleged sex slave
Prince Andrews apparent involvement
Bill Clinton drawn into Prince Andrew sex scandal
And Bill Clinton's involvement with this pedophile, and also Alan Dershowitz

smh...

The prince and the sex offender Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein 8217 s mysterious relationship - The Washington Post

The estate belonged to New York financier Jeffrey Epstein — a sex offender once linked with former president Bill Clinton, Nobel Prize-winning scientists, Kevin Spacey and British royalty. A stream of young girls allegedly flitted in and out of the house in the mid-aughts, attending naked pool parties and, police records showed, dispensing massages to Epstein and other guests.

smh...

From your Washington Post link I learned that he flew on planes with Spacey and Clinton in 2002.

Thank you, that was enlightening.

Disgraced billionaire money manager (and former Bill Clinton associate) Jeffrey Epstein is back in New York City after 13 months of jail time for soliciting a minor for prostitution -- and he appears far from repentant.

Jeffrey Epstein I m Not A Sexual Predator I m An Offender

smh...

From your Washington Post link I learned that he flew on planes with Spacey and Clinton in 2002.

Thank you, that was enlightening.

If she runs, she will be the next president of the United states. 4 years of hearing how sexist we men are and how we men should quit our jobs and give it to a woman.
I meant Lizzy might bring it up during the Dem nominee debates.

Where's the link proving your idiotic OP??

LOL

:link::link::link::link:
Calm down, Luddly Neddite. Hillary's toast in 2016. This is one of those unforeseen events, not shown in the usual trends. lol.

For the sixth time --- what "event" would this be then?

impatient.gif

Wassamatta? Can't answer?

You may as well give it up.

She lies then changes the subject, tosses out some childish insults, some name calling and then tops it off with a few more lies.
Best to just ignore the fake Black person.

The turnout was extremely low, though it was quite high here in Colorado...relatively. In fact the ideological turnaround here in Colorado was extreme, a crushing loss for the democrats. So with turnout so low, we need to extrapolate.

there wasn't an idealogical turnaround in CO.

Garner got 965,496 votes. Romney got 1,125,391 two years prior. Assuming everyone who voted for Garner voted for Romney, there were still 159,895 Romney voters that just couldn't be bothered.

Put on top of that that Hinkenlooper is still won as a Democrat, and the balance between Republicans and Democrats remained at 4-3, there really wasn't a huge shift in much of anything.

So obviously, you are drawing conclusions that really aren't born out by anything.

Thanks for the brief but riotous spate of hilarity. I needed a good laugh.

duly noted that you didn't really fact check your silly statement.

It doesn't matter if it does or not. For slick willie? In the mind of the independant voters, the ones who still have a sense of morality and honor? It already has.

In the press, that woman who was fifteen can SAY nothing happened, and Billy Boy can redefine sex, like he did in the nineties.

So they just made out. So he went down on her. So she gave him a blow job. But yeah, they didn't have "sexual relations." Thus, "nothing happened." We all know Mr. Clinton's definition of "something happening." So why should we believe him or her? Whatever.

Who cares if any of it sticks in the press. He's a liar, and he hangs around with liars. Anyone who believes any different WANTS to believe different because they are partisan. Sort of like those conservatives that support those gay bashing pukes, and then find out that their beloved pols are diddling their young male pages in the coat room. All those elites are perverts, hypocrites, and sickos with out a decent moral fiber between them. I'll take no side and vote for none of them.

It doesn't matter if it does or not. For slick willie? In the mind of the independant voters, the ones who still have a sense of morality and honor? It already has.

In the press, that woman who was fifteen can SAY nothing happened, and Billy Boy can redefine sex, like he did in the nineties.

He didn't 'redefine" sex. Most men don't consider a blow job to be sex.

So they just made out. So he went down on her. So she gave him a blow job. But yeah, they didn't have "sexual relations." Thus, "nothing happened." We all know Mr. Clinton's definition of "something happening." So why should we believe him or her? Whatever.

Well, except that this girl at Epstein's hasn't accused Clinton of doing anything, and her credibility is already questionable.

Who cares if any of it sticks in the press. He's a liar, and he hangs around with liars. Anyone who believes any different WANTS to believe different because they are partisan. Sort of like those conservatives that support those gay bashing pukes, and then find out that their beloved pols are diddling their young male pages in the coat room. All those elites are perverts, hypocrites, and sickos with out a decent moral fiber between them. I'll take no side and vote for none of them.

Anyone who whines about politicians lying to them is like someone who goes to a whorehouse and says, "I didn't feel loved."

Here's the thing. I don't care whose fucking who in Washington. I really don't. My only standard, are their policies making my life better or worse?

If you are working on any ohter standards, you are doing it wrong.

Forum List

Back