Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

It doesn't matter if it does or not. For slick willie? In the mind of the independant voters, the ones who still have a sense of morality and honor? It already has.

In the press, that woman who was fifteen can SAY nothing happened, and Billy Boy can redefine sex, like he did in the nineties.

He didn't 'redefine" sex. Most men don't consider a blow job to be sex.

So they just made out. So he went down on her. So she gave him a blow job. But yeah, they didn't have "sexual relations." Thus, "nothing happened." We all know Mr. Clinton's definition of "something happening." So why should we believe him or her? Whatever.

Well, except that this girl at Epstein's hasn't accused Clinton of doing anything, and her credibility is already questionable.

Who cares if any of it sticks in the press. He's a liar, and he hangs around with liars. Anyone who believes any different WANTS to believe different because they are partisan. Sort of like those conservatives that support those gay bashing pukes, and then find out that their beloved pols are diddling their young male pages in the coat room. All those elites are perverts, hypocrites, and sickos with out a decent moral fiber between them. I'll take no side and vote for none of them.

Anyone who whines about politicians lying to them is like someone who goes to a whorehouse and says, "I didn't feel loved."

Here's the thing. I don't care whose fucking who in Washington. I really don't. My only standard, are their policies making my life better or worse?

If you are working on any ohter standards, you are doing it wrong.

Yeah, he did redefine sex you nitwit. Before the 90's, EVERYONE considered a BJ to be sex. Duh!

So, you agree with everything I said then?

You believe that we should degrade that moral fiber of the nation and practice Machiavellian politics. Nice. Most of us here always did suspect you were always a POS.

It doesn't matter if it does or not. For slick willie? In the mind of the independant voters, the ones who still have a sense of morality and honor? It already has.

In the press, that woman who was fifteen can SAY nothing happened, and Billy Boy can redefine sex, like he did in the nineties.

So they just made out. So he went down on her. So she gave him a blow job. But yeah, they didn't have "sexual relations." Thus, "nothing happened." We all know Mr. Clinton's definition of "something happening." So why should we believe him or her? Whatever.

Well, except that this girl at Epstein's hasn't accused Clinton of doing anything, and her credibility is already questionable.

Who cares if any of it sticks in the press. He's a liar, and he hangs around with liars. Anyone who believes any different WANTS to believe different because they are partisan. Sort of like those conservatives that support those gay bashing pukes, and then find out that their beloved pols are diddling their young male pages in the coat room. All those elites are perverts, hypocrites, and sickos with out a decent moral fiber between them. I'll take no side and vote for none of them.

Anyone who whines about politicians lying to them is like someone who goes to a whorehouse and says, "I didn't feel loved."

Here's the thing. I don't care whose fucking who in Washington. I really don't. My only standard, are their policies making my life better or worse?

Yeah, he did redefine sex you nitwit. Before the 90's, EVERYONE considered a BJ to be sex. Duh!

You believe that we should degrade that moral fiber of the nation and practice Machiavellian politics. Nice. Most of us here always did suspect you were always a POS.

Geez, I thought it was foreplay. I keep forgetting that Republican foreplay is "brace yourself." :D

in all the polling it shows 10% or more above Rand Paul...thats not a few points up ... and the rest of the republican Idiots its 15% or more so whats your point here... to rag about why republicans will lose the white house too???

in all the polling it shows 10% or more above Rand Paul...thats not a few points up ... and the rest of the republican Idiots its 15% or more so whats your point here... to rag about why republicans will lose the white house too???
7% difference in what I quoted, and there is a margin of error of about 2-5% in most polls. So is your rant finished? I wouldn't vote for Rand Paul, but you are silly to think I would vote for Joe Biden either.

Or we could vote for the tea party candidate...

image_zpse16624ac.jpg
You posted that to prove how wacky the right is? LOL.

here's what I find funny and how republicans are so desperast to be correct... when you looked up sexual relations, Clintons wording, to the public it ment sexual intercourse ... then when you look up the term sexual intercourse it did not have the wording of oral sex in it any where... thats right it wasn't anywhere to be found under the term sexual intercourse or sexual relations....... about 6 months ago I was debating the issue of him lying under oath... that clinton never was convicted of lying under oath ... he was convicted of giving misleading testomoney, which isn't lying under oath ... my whole debate was bassed on the term sexual relation.... the people who change the meaning of words usually come from Texas when it comes to books and dictionaries ... there it was in print ... the republicans added to the diffiniton of sexual intercourse
oral sex ....

still Clinton convictions was giving misleading testomoney and not lying under oath
... it never fails when they want to be right they chand the meaning of what right is....

Last edited:

here's what I find funny and how republicans are so desperast to be correct... when you looked up sexual relations, Clintons wording, to the public it ment sexual intercourse ... then when you look up the term sexual intercourse it did not have the wording of oral sex in it any where... thats right it wasn't anywhere to be found under the term sexual intercourse or sexual relations....... about 6 months ago I was debating the issue of him lying under oath... that clinton never was convicted of lying under oath ... he was convicted of giving misleading testomoney, which isn't lying under oath ... my whole debate was bassed on the term sexual relation.... the people who change the meaning of words usually come from Texas when it comes to books and dictionaries ... there it was in print ... the republicans added to the diffiniton of sexual intercourse
oral sex ....

still Clinton convictions was giving misleading testomoney and not lying under oath
... it never fails when the want to be right they chand the meaning of what right is....
Maybe he'll shake his finger and scold us about not having sex with that underage girl. Because it depends what is is. lol.

7% difference in what I quoted, and there is a margin of error of about 2-5% in most polls. So is your rant finished? I wouldn't vote for Rand Paul, but you are silly to think I would vote for Joe Biden either.
actually I was pointing out hillary's percentages and where you get your numbers isn't from the source used here on this post site ... they all were showing 10% or more over any person running republican or democrat ... rand Paul will never make it on the west coast nor would he ever make it in the mid west ... the only polling where rand Paul does well is the area where he lives ... your rant here shows us your act of desperatrion for Hillary winning the office of the president

Bill Clinton's immorality and sexual abuse of underage girls.

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Well, the problem is, so far, this woman has accused Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and a whole bunch of other people of stuff with no evidence. I doubt this will stick.

ya hate it when I right... republicans define what they want it to be ...the republicans are too stupid to understand what he said ... it pisses republicans off, like it did you, that he was never convicting of lying under oath and you and your buddies here just can't stand that, YES that fact .... one persons sexual endeavour are another person perverson ... as long as they aren't commiting any crime its fine with me.... married or not... you seem to have sexual hang-ups

actually I was pointing out hillary's percentages and where you get your numbers isn't from the source used here on this post site ... they all were showing 10% or more over any person running republican or democrat ... rand Paul will never make it on the west coast nor would he ever make it in the mid west ... the only polling where rand Paul does well is the area where he lives ... your rant here shows us your act of desperatrion for Hillary winning the office of the president
I was talking about Rand Paul vs Joe Biden, since the premise of this thread is who other than Hillary would run.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary, unless her opponent was too awful for me to stomach, and that opponent would have to pretty awful.

I don't care if you have a Hillary fetish, and think that everyone who isn't a registered Republican wants her to win.

If Hillary wins nothing will change in Washington, except Bill staying in the White House, and all the Monica innuendos that would imply.

Who wins the 2016 presidency will determine one thing largely. That is, will the Republicans sign crazy legislation into law or dish out crazy conspiracy theories to the public for 4 to 8 years?

oral sex ....

... it never fails when the want to be right they chand the meaning of what right is....
Maybe he'll shake his finger and scold us about not having sex with that underage girl. Because it depends what is is. lol.
23 years old isn't under age ... if you're going to debate a issue please look it up before opening mount and inserting foot ... MMM'kay!!!!

Who wins the 2016 presidency will determine one thing largely. That is, will the Republicans sign crazy legislation into law or dish out crazy conspiracy theories to the public for 4 to 8 years?
That's as ridiculous as saying the Dems would sign legislation that wouldn't investigate any allegations for 4 to 8 years.

oral sex ....

23 years old isn't under age ... if you're going to debate a issue please look it up before opening mount and inserting foot ... MMM'kay!!!!
15 years old is considered underage. Ask that friend of Bill, a certain Mr. Epstein.

Forum List

Back