Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

How great would Biden be
Presidential election 2016 Polls - Ballotpedia
A few percentage points more than Rand Paul apparently.
in all the polling it shows 10% or more above Rand Paul...thats not a few points up ... and the rest of the republican Idiots its 15% or more so whats your point here... to rag about why republicans will lose the white house too???
7% difference in what I quoted, and there is a margin of error of about 2-5% in most polls. So is your rant finished? I wouldn't vote for Rand Paul, but you are silly to think I would vote for Joe Biden either.
actually I was pointing out hillary's percentages and where you get your numbers isn't from the source used here on this post site ... they all were showing 10% or more over any person running republican or democrat ... rand Paul will never make it on the west coast nor would he ever make it in the mid west ... the only polling where rand Paul does well is the area where he lives ... your rant here shows us your act of desperatrion for Hillary winning the office of the president
I was talking about Rand Paul vs Joe Biden, since the premise of this thread is who other than Hillary would run.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary, unless her opponent was too awful for me to stomach, and that opponent would have to pretty awful.

I don't care if you have a Hillary fetish, and think that everyone who isn't a registered Republican wants her to win.

If Hillary wins nothing will change in Washington, except Bill staying in the White House, and all the Monica innuendos that would imply.
I was clearly speaking about Hilliary ... my bad ... if you misunderstood... but still 7% is still good numbers ... look at the last election ... I might be wrong, but there was 3 to 5 % difference to win... at 7% thats a good deal of value

He didn't 'redefine" sex. Most men don't consider a blow job to be sex.

Well, except that this girl at Epstein's hasn't accused Clinton of doing anything, and her credibility is already questionable.

Anyone who whines about politicians lying to them is like someone who goes to a whorehouse and says, "I didn't feel loved."

Here's the thing. I don't care whose fucking who in Washington. I really don't. My only standard, are their policies making my life better or worse?

If you are working on any ohter standards, you are doing it wrong.

Yeah, he did redefine sex you nitwit. Before the 90's, EVERYONE considered a BJ to be sex. Duh!

So, you agree with everything I said then?

You believe that we should degrade that moral fiber of the nation and practice Machiavellian politics. Nice. Most of us here always did suspect you were always a POS.
here's what I find funny and how republicans are so desperast to be correct... when you looked up sexual relations, Clintons wording, to the public it ment sexual intercourse ... then when you look up the term sexual intercourse it did not have the wording of oral sex in it any where... thats right it wasn't anywhere to be found under the term sexual intercourse or sexual relations....... about 6 months ago I was debating the issue of him lying under oath... that clinton never was convicted of lying under oath ... he was convicted of giving misleading testomoney, which isn't lying under oath ... my whole debate was bassed on the term sexual relation.... the people who change the meaning of words usually come from Texas when it comes to books and dictionaries ... there it was in print ... the republicans added to the diffiniton of sexual intercourse
oral sex ....

still Clinton convictions was giving misleading testomoney and not lying under oath
... it never fails when the want to be right they chand the meaning of what right is....
Maybe he'll shake his finger and scold us about not having sex with that underage girl. Because it depends what is is. lol.
23 years old isn't under age ... if you're going to debate a issue please look it up before opening mount and inserting foot ... MMM'kay!!!!
15 years old is considered underage. Ask that friend of Bill, a certain Mr. Epstein.
my bad again ... maybe you need to be a little more forth coming ... just becasue someone is a past friend doesn't mean that frendship remains ... again I don't know what his friendship with Mr Epsein is now ... I guess if you speak to the KKK and realize later in years thats a bad thing, doesn't make you a KKK supporter ... it make you look like you will do anything for money

And he'd have alot more time on his hands or would that be cigars? ...
No wonder they never seem to get very far ahead...

How great would Biden be
Presidential election 2016 Polls - Ballotpedia
A few percentage points more than Rand Paul apparently.
in all the polling it shows 10% or more above Rand Paul...thats not a few points up ... and the rest of the republican Idiots its 15% or more so whats your point here... to rag about why republicans will lose the white house too???
7% difference in what I quoted, and there is a margin of error of about 2-5% in most polls. So is your rant finished? I wouldn't vote for Rand Paul, but you are silly to think I would vote for Joe Biden either.
actually I was pointing out hillary's percentages and where you get your numbers isn't from the source used here on this post site ... they all were showing 10% or more over any person running republican or democrat ... rand Paul will never make it on the west coast nor would he ever make it in the mid west ... the only polling where rand Paul does well is the area where he lives ... your rant here shows us your act of desperatrion for Hillary winning the office of the president
I was talking about Rand Paul vs Joe Biden, since the premise of this thread is who other than Hillary would run.

I wouldn't vote for Hillary, unless her opponent was too awful for me to stomach, and that opponent would have to pretty awful.

I don't care if you have a Hillary fetish, and think that everyone who isn't a registered Republican wants her to win.

If Hillary wins nothing will change in Washington, except Bill staying in the White House, and all the Monica innuendos that would imply.

Yeah, he did redefine sex you nitwit. Before the 90's, EVERYONE considered a BJ to be sex. Duh!

You believe that we should degrade that moral fiber of the nation and practice Machiavellian politics. Nice. Most of us here always did suspect you were always a POS.
here's what I find funny and how republicans are so desperast to be correct... when you looked up sexual relations, Clintons wording, to the public it ment sexual intercourse ... then when you look up the term sexual intercourse it did not have the wording of oral sex in it any where... thats right it wasn't anywhere to be found under the term sexual intercourse or sexual relations....... about 6 months ago I was debating the issue of him lying under oath... that clinton never was convicted of lying under oath ... he was convicted of giving misleading testomoney, which isn't lying under oath ... my whole debate was bassed on the term sexual relation.... the people who change the meaning of words usually come from Texas when it comes to books and dictionaries ... there it was in print ... the republicans added to the diffiniton of sexual intercourse
oral sex ....

still Clinton convictions was giving misleading testomoney and not lying under oath
... it never fails when the want to be right they chand the meaning of what right is....
Maybe he'll shake his finger and scold us about not having sex with that underage girl. Because it depends what is is. lol.
23 years old isn't under age ... if you're going to debate a issue please look it up before opening mount and inserting foot ... MMM'kay!!!!
15 years old is considered underage. Ask that friend of Bill, a certain Mr. Epstein.
my bad again ... maybe you need to be a little more forth coming ... just becasue someone is a past friend doesn't mean that frendship remains ... again I don't know what his friendship with Mr Epsein is now ... I guess if you speak to the KKK and realize later in years thats a bad thing, doesn't make you a KKK supporter ... it make you look like you will do anything for money
Unless the KKK is flying you to their private island where they keep sex slaves.

Now that her husband has knocked Hillary out of the nomination...

What are you talking about here? :dunno:
Bill Clinton's immorality and sexual abuse of underage girls.

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Bill Clinton and the 15-year-old masseuse I met him twice claims Epstein s girl Daily Mail Online

What "abuse of underage girls" are you talking about, exactly?

True, he didn't take the bait from the link provided. He just turned a blind eye to the abuses. Crazy rich progressives and their donation dollars....whatchagonnado :dunno:

It's the average everyday prog who is blind to the goofy antics of the rich kewl ones pulling their strings.

From the pile of shit listed, I would say Jim Webb is the smallest turd....meaning he would be the best choice.
Andrew Cuomo is doing a heck of a job in NY. Not my ideology. Not my choice. But NY is a tough state to govern, and I have no complaints.

Please don't get my hopes like this. :( We all know that Hilary will run and will win the nomination as the standards are different with democrats. It doesn't even matter if Bill Clinton was found raping a 5 year old..It wouldn't stop hiliary and we fucking know it.

And to all that, I agree.

So much controversy and dispute and confusion about who's running for (D) President, I don't honestly know who will run, due to the conspiracy's that many Democrats will run. I just want a Republican to win.

Now that her husband has knocked Hillary out of the nomination, who will the Dem presidential candidate be in 2016?
This is going to be one of those topics that will be fun to bump on January 20, 2017.

Romney trending win ..

so much for predictions ...

as for predictions 2 years in advance ..

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Who wins the 2016 presidency will determine one thing largely. That is, will the Republicans sign crazy legislation into law or dish out crazy conspiracy theories to the public for 4 to 8 years?
Funny you should mention that because this entire thread reads like a conspiracy theory thus far.

Well, the problem is, so far, this woman has accused Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and a whole bunch of other people of stuff with no evidence. I doubt this will stick.

The most entertaining part of this is that the woman herself denies that Bill was ever part of it.

The usual nutters will just say the room was dark.

Or some such blather as that.

AND - they will believe it because if its on the InterWebs and if it supports their idiot agenda, then its just got to be true. So, they'll write emails and send emails to every other rabid RW on their list. They'll post it to Facebook and they'll twit it and reactionary blogs will pick it up. The wing nuts will post about here and others will demand links. Snopes will do a page proving its a lie and normal people will post the link.

Then fox will do a special in depth report on the darkened room and have a panel of "experts" talk about the that now-factual dark room and once again, some dumb lie will become fact.

Next thing we know, it will be printed in Texasss text books.

Don't forget these are the same idiots that went ballistic over Palin being criticized for teaching her tard to climb on dogs to fetch his bottle of Adderal.

Poor howdy doodle getting his panties in a wad.

You start threads worse than this, so if you can't take it don't dish it, what a whiner.

Tu Quoque fallacy. And doesn't alter the fact that this thread is horseshit, has no basis, no link, and can't even explain what the hell it's talking about. Whatever Howie (or anybody else) posted in the past doesn't change that one iota.

BTW, I have no doubt that the slut will get out of the whole mess, this is a tough case and if the slut was smart, he'd pay to get dropped out of the suit. The Democratic pedophile, that is another story, I hope she takes this guy for every penny, he is a disgrace.

"He" who? Who's "this guy"?

Who's the "slut"? What "mess" would she be getting out of?

The slut is Bill Clinton.

The most entertaining part of this is that the woman herself denies that Bill was ever part of it.

AND - they will believe it because if its on the InterWebs and if it supports their idiot agenda, then its just got to be true. So, they'll write emails and send emails to every other rabid RW on their list. They'll post it to Facebook and they'll twit it and reactionary blogs will pick it up. The wing nuts will post about here and others will demand links. Snopes will do a page proving its a lie and normal people will post the link.

Then fox will do a special in depth report on the darkened room and have a panel of "experts" talk about the that now-factual dark room and once again, some dumb lie will become fact.

Don't forget these are the same idiots that went ballistic over Palin being criticized for teaching her tard to climb on dogs to fetch his bottle of Adderal.

You start threads worse than this, so if you can't take it don't dish it, what a whiner.

Tu Quoque fallacy. And doesn't alter the fact that this thread is horseshit, has no basis, no link, and can't even explain what the hell it's talking about. Whatever Howie (or anybody else) posted in the past doesn't change that one iota.

BTW, I have no doubt that the slut will get out of the whole mess, this is a tough case and if the slut was smart, he'd pay to get dropped out of the suit. The Democratic pedophile, that is another story, I hope she takes this guy for every penny, he is a disgrace.

Everyone knows that but he is still beloved because he was so good for the country. W made a mess of things and Obama has tried to dig back out of that hole but he isn't there yet. He could get there, it's already starting to look better but he has to fight with Republicans so we'll see.

At any rate, I don't think Bill is a slut anymore. He def used to be tho.

The lawsuit is by a group of women that were held as slaves on a private island of a convicted pedophile that allegedly held underage girls at his island mansion. Not sure if it is true or not, I am pretty suspect about the source, but the suit includes Clinton. It is alleged that he visited the mansion.

Again, who knows what is true but many politicians have distanced themselves from the pedophile that donated to many Democratic candidates and hosted many celebs at his mansion.

It could also be leaked by a Democrat that is planning on running this election. She would be the Democratic Party favorite.

Well, please let me know when a credible news source covers this story. The National Enquirer also said that Bigfoot held a lumberjack as a sex slave, Macaulay Culkin has months to live, Hillary Clinton adopts an alien baby, and of course there was news of Elvis sightings.

I wouldn't know, they nailed one story a few years back, but like I said earlier the source is suspect. I do know Clinton posed with a couple of hookers and I figured women rights group would hate the exploitation of women but since he is a Democrat, I'm sure you and others will give the slut a pass.

I promise I won't vote for him.

I wouldn't vote for him but the Democrats like to tie the spouse and kids to the candidate. I guess they will be different since Bill isn't going to have any influence in the WH if Hilly wins.

That's a big stretch since you've already admitted you have nothing on him. LOL!

continue on...

Carla, if this were a Palin, or another Republican you'd be all over it, if you tell me you would not, I'd say your were dishonest.

But people will try, right or wrong to tie this to Hillary, to assume it is all true, just like anything Walker in was accused of in Wisconsin, I'm still waiting for the indictments to be handed down, and have been for four years. Palin was said to be tied to illegal activity while governor of Alaska, waiting for those indictments to be handed down. Still waiting on a birth certificate on Obama, like that is ever going to happen, then you have Benghazi and I'm still waiting there. Proof that Bush fixed Ohio in 2004, or the illegal activity around the 2000 elections and it goes on and on, a lot of nothing yet each side claims the crazy ideas. Both sides play the game and you can bet if Hilly runs they will dig this crap up, do Bill and Hillary want to go through all that? :dunno:
If I were them, I'd run away and live in peace.

They have nothing but neither side had anything against Bush, Palin, Walker, Obama and on and on, it doesn't stop the partisan crap.

Everyone knows that but he is still beloved because he was so good for the country. W made a mess of things and Obama has tried to dig back out of that hole but he isn't there yet. He could get there, it's already starting to look better but he has to fight with Republicans so we'll see.

At any rate, I don't think Bill is a slut anymore. He def used to be tho.

LMAO.....

These folks are utterly delusional.

Exhibit A:
Bill Clinton's immorality and sexual abuse of underage girls.

This is exactly what Beale's masters want him to believe without actually saying such a thing directly. They have become very good at getting these tards to believe anything while avoiding making direct allegations so as to avoid a libel lawsuit.

So here's the tard's "evidence". Nothing more than a link. The tards never provide a quote from their links to support their manufactured bullshit:

Upon actually...you know...READING the link, we find:
Yet Virginia Roberts stresses that she was never ‘lent out’ to Mr Clinton.

That doesn't stop the tards from imagining exactly what their masters want them to imagine as real.

Nothing is manurfactured for those with intelligence. Those who judge the present extropolate from the past.

WHY would Mr. Clinton be hanging out with a 15 year old? For her brilliant views on politics?

Frankly, I don't care what the elite controlled press claims, nor do I care what Mr. Clinton or what Virginia Roberts actually claim went on. I don't need a stained dress to know what slick Willie was there for. I'm not obtuse. I know what the whole thing was set up for.

Do I think he had coitus with that girl? Of course I don't, that's how old Billy boy continues to set up plausible deniability. What I do know, is that whatever he did with her, I am sure you wouldn't want him doing with your 15 year old daughter/ grand daughter/ niece, etc.

Liz Warren.

Hillary has been damaged goods for some time; the dims have been promoting Shitting Bull as the replacement.

Whoever the dims pick MUST have a vagina. That is not negotiable.

It doesn't matter if it does or not. For slick willie? In the mind of the independant voters, the ones who still have a sense of morality and honor? It already has.

In the press, that woman who was fifteen can SAY nothing happened, and Billy Boy can redefine sex, like he did in the nineties.

He didn't 'redefine" sex. Most men don't consider a blow job to be sex.

So they just made out. So he went down on her. So she gave him a blow job. But yeah, they didn't have "sexual relations." Thus, "nothing happened." We all know Mr. Clinton's definition of "something happening." So why should we believe him or her? Whatever.

Well, except that this girl at Epstein's hasn't accused Clinton of doing anything, and her credibility is already questionable.

Who cares if any of it sticks in the press. He's a liar, and he hangs around with liars. Anyone who believes any different WANTS to believe different because they are partisan. Sort of like those conservatives that support those gay bashing pukes, and then find out that their beloved pols are diddling their young male pages in the coat room. All those elites are perverts, hypocrites, and sickos with out a decent moral fiber between them. I'll take no side and vote for none of them.

Anyone who whines about politicians lying to them is like someone who goes to a whorehouse and says, "I didn't feel loved."

Here's the thing. I don't care whose fucking who in Washington. I really don't. My only standard, are their policies making my life better or worse?

If you are working on any ohter standards, you are doing it wrong.

Geez, I thought it was foreplay. I keep forgetting that Republican foreplay is "brace yourself." :D

Foreplay = Sex

Forum List

Back