Hillary Out in 2016. Who Will Dems Run?

If she doesn't run it will because of her slut of a husband. I'm not sure his posing with two prostitutes is going to go well with the feminist groups. The new allegations in the lawsuit will be interesting. Clinton's friends are suggesting she not run because of his behavior and all the skeletons in the closet.

Bill might just take you up on that offer. You guys can go together.
I would relish the opportunity to have a beer with Bill and smoke a blunt with W. Clinton being my man hero and Bush being my political hero!
Bill might even throw you some leftovers. Just make sure you check their ID's. ;)
A must!

But, I would be the first to write a tell all book about our rendezvous. Does that make me Jewish?
It's good enough to make you an honorary member of the tribe :beer:
I guess that would be the lost tribe.
They're still out there wandering in the desert somewhere. They'll show up after the bill has been paid.

I would relish the opportunity to have a beer with Bill and smoke a blunt with W. Clinton being my man hero and Bush being my political hero!
Bill might even throw you some leftovers. Just make sure you check their ID's. ;)
A must!

But, I would be the first to write a tell all book about our rendezvous. Does that make me Jewish?
They're still out there wandering in the desert somewhere. They'll show up after the bill has been paid.
I thought they were in Ethiopia. Maybe Scandanavia. Either way...I would sell him out in a second.

If you watched judge Napolitano on Lou Dobb's show you would be more informed on the case.

Link?
Check your local listings for the fox business channel in your area.

So you've got nothing. Color me unsurprised.
You want to hold your dick when you pee? Take some action to find info yourself and stop with the whining.

I did, and low and behold, nothing was there.

Which is why I tend to think you're just making shit up, just like the National Enquirer.
Translation= boooohooooo boooohooooo bohoooooo

A must!

I thought they were in Ethiopia. Maybe Scandanavia. Either way...I would sell him out in a second.
He's been bought and sold several times already.

There are Ethiopian murals of them crossing the Red Sea, with their rifles held up above their heads. Presumably to keep their powder dry.

If she doesn't run it will because of her slut of a husband. I'm not sure his posing with two prostitutes is going to go well with the feminist groups. The new allegations in the lawsuit will be interesting. Clinton's friends are suggesting she not run because of his behavior and all the skeletons in the closet.

If this doesn't pan out, we can always start a new investigation on Benghazi.

Fuckin A!

Bill Clinton's immorality and sexual abuse of underage girls.

Liberals and elites that run them don't give a damn. In fact, they revel in corrupting America. The more they can get Americans to believe there is no spiritual life, and the more they can devalue the individual, the more they can convince them that taxation and wage slavery is moral and it isn't theft. There is no spirit and folks are just pieces of meat, that is all they are worth.

Thus, folks that vote for the people in that party really don't give a shit any how. . .

Well, the problem is, so far, this woman has accused Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz and a whole bunch of other people of stuff with no evidence. I doubt this will stick.

The most entertaining part of this is that the woman herself denies that Bill was ever part of it.

The usual nutters will just say the room was dark.

Or some such blather as that.

AND - they will believe it because if its on the InterWebs and if it supports their idiot agenda, then its just got to be true. So, they'll write emails and send emails to every other rabid RW on their list. They'll post it to Facebook and they'll twit it and reactionary blogs will pick it up. The wing nuts will post about here and others will demand links. Snopes will do a page proving its a lie and normal people will post the link.

Then fox will do a special in depth report on the darkened room and have a panel of "experts" talk about the that now-factual dark room and once again, some dumb lie will become fact.

Next thing we know, it will be printed in Texasss text books.

My god, you really are an obtuse partisan, aren't you?

Does it really matter if we can find verifiable evidence to the accusations? REALLY?

What we DO KNOW, is that he had sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, THAT is a fact. We DO know that he IS a philanderer, MANY MANY times over. These are the facts.

Yet, SO many Americans seems to think that this is somehow okay. It really isn't. But WHY is this important?

It really wouldn't be so much of an issue if the Democratic party weren't always carping on and on about the conservatives supposed "war on women." They are a bunch of phoney's, all of them. They expect the American voter to look the other way while elites run rough shod over the rights of women, then tell the voter that one party or the other is conducting a "war on women?" Seriously? Get real.

Both parties are opportunistic fucking hypocrits that don't give two shits about the rights or the respectable place of women in America.

No self respecting feminist would EVER vote for a Clinton. EVER. They use women and throw them away. THAT IS A VERIFIABLE FACT. It has nothing to do with partisan politics. Ask Vince Foster about that.

No, wait, I guess you can't.

The man who knew too much The truth about the death of Hillary Clinton s close friend Vince Foster Daily Mail Online

The lawsuit is by a group of women that were held as slaves on a private island of a convicted pedophile that allegedly held underage girls at his island mansion. Not sure if it is true or not, I am pretty suspect about the source, but the suit includes Clinton. It is alleged that he visited the mansion.

Again, who knows what is true but many politicians have distanced themselves from the pedophile that donated to many Democratic candidates and hosted many celebs at his mansion.

It could also be leaked by a Democrat that is planning on running this election. She would be the Democratic Party favorite.

The lawsuit is by a group of women that were held as slaves on a private island of a convicted pedophile that allegedly held underage girls at his island mansion. Not sure if it is true or not, I am pretty suspect about the source, but the suit includes Clinton. It is alleged that he visited the mansion.

Again, who knows what is true but many politicians have distanced themselves from the pedophile that donated to many Democratic candidates and hosted many celebs at his mansion.

It could also be leaked by a Democrat that is planning on running this election. She would be the Democratic Party favorite.

Well, please let me know when a credible news source covers this story. The National Enquirer also said that Bigfoot held a lumberjack as a sex slave, Macaulay Culkin has months to live, Hillary Clinton adopts an alien baby, and of course there was news of Elvis sightings.

Well, please let me know when a credible news source covers this story. The National Enquirer also said that Bigfoot held a lumberjack as a sex slave, Macaulay Culkin has months to live, Hillary Clinton adopts an alien baby, and of course there was news of Elvis sightings.

I wouldn't know, they nailed one story a few years back, but like I said earlier the source is suspect. I do know Clinton posed with a couple of hookers and I figured women rights group would hate the exploitation of women but since he is a Democrat, I'm sure you and others will give the slut a pass.

For the love of everything holy, Biden vs. Christie. Imagine the debates!
Christie may have another scandal....

Dallas owner Jerry Jones paid for Chris Christie's trip to root for Cowboys, including private jet

NJ.com ^

Gov. Chris Christie’s trips to NFL games to root for the Dallas Cowboys were paid for by the team’s owner, Jerry Jones, according to the governor’s office. Images of Christie celebrating with Jones Sunday evening following the Cowboys’ latest win created a stir among sports fans on social media. Christie has now attended three games at the invitation of Jones, who invited the governor and picked up the tab, said Christie spokesman Kevin Roberts. “Governor Christie attended the game last night as a guest of Jerry Jones, who provided both the ticket and transportation at no expense to New Jersey...

Bill-Clinton-groping-Statue-of-Liberty.png

The turnout was extremely low, though it was quite high here in Colorado...relatively. In fact the ideological turnaround here in Colorado was extreme, a crushing loss for the democrats. So with turnout so low, we need to extrapolate.

there wasn't an idealogical turnaround in CO.

Garner got 965,496 votes. Romney got 1,125,391 two years prior. Assuming everyone who voted for Garner voted for Romney, there were still 159,895 Romney voters that just couldn't be bothered.

Put on top of that that Hinkenlooper is still won as a Democrat, and the balance between Republicans and Democrats remained at 4-3, there really wasn't a huge shift in much of anything.

So obviously, you are drawing conclusions that really aren't born out by anything.

I wouldn't know, they nailed one story a few years back, but like I said earlier the source is suspect. I do know Clinton posed with a couple of hookers and I figured women rights group would hate the exploitation of women but since he is a Democrat, I'm sure you and others will give the slut a pass.

I promise I won't vote for him.

The turnout was extremely low, though it was quite high here in Colorado...relatively. In fact the ideological turnaround here in Colorado was extreme, a crushing loss for the democrats. So with turnout so low, we need to extrapolate.

there wasn't an idealogical turnaround in CO.

Garner got 965,496 votes. Romney got 1,125,391 two years prior. Assuming everyone who voted for Garner voted for Romney, there were still 159,895 Romney voters that just couldn't be bothered.

Put on top of that that Hinkenlooper is still won as a Democrat, and the balance between Republicans and Democrats remained at 4-3, there really wasn't a huge shift in much of anything.

So obviously, you are drawing conclusions that really aren't born out by anything.

Thanks for the brief but riotous spate of hilarity. I needed a good laugh.

I promise I won't vote for him.

I wouldn't vote for him but the Democrats like to tie the spouse and kids to the candidate. I guess they will be different since Bill isn't going to have any influence in the WH if Hilly wins.

Forum List

Back