Hillary Outed One Of Our Spys

That IS criminal and SHOULD be tried as TREASON.

Benghazi committee, under fire, releases more Clinton emails
your hysteria aside, why is the committee under fire?
  • House defeats attempt to dismantle Benghazi committee
    The Washington Times ^ | October 7, 2015 | David Sherfinski
    U.S. representatives beat back an attempt Wednesday to disband the House Select Committee on Benghazi, as Republicans quashed the latest push from Democrats to try to discredit the panel ahead of a hearing later this month featuring former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. Rep. Louise Slaughter, New York Democrat and ranking member of the House Rules Committee, had introduced the privileged resolution, which cited recent comments Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy made about the work of the committee and Mrs. Clinton’s sagging poll numbers. The resolution was ruled out of order, and members voted to table an appeal of the...

That IS criminal and SHOULD be tried as TREASON.

Benghazi committee, under fire, releases more Clinton emails
your hysteria aside, why is the committee under fire?
  • House defeats attempt to dismantle Benghazi committee
    The Washington Times ^ | October 7, 2015 | David Sherfinski
    U.S. representatives beat back an attempt Wednesday to disband the House Select Committee on Benghazi, as Republicans quashed the latest push from Democrats to try to discredit the panel ahead of a hearing later this month featuring former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. Rep. Louise Slaughter, New York Democrat and ranking member of the House Rules Committee, had introduced the privileged resolution, which cited recent comments Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy made about the work of the committee and Mrs. Clinton’s sagging poll numbers. The resolution was ruled out of order, and members voted to table an appeal of the...

Oh the Right Wing permanent subcommittee on all things Clinton?

Okay

As if progressives give two shits about their favorite elites breaking the law or lying to cover their own asses.

These people don't care about justice, all they care about is "social justice", which is the exact opposite.

So where were you when George Bush and Condi Rice released Abu Qumu and Ahmed Khattala from Gitmo? Two years later they were tearing up Benghazi.

I was advocating that Gitmo inmates be hanged or at least never set free, while squatters like you were lobbying for their release. Looks like you got what you wanted.

Trust me George never answered any of my phone calls.

As if progressives give two shits about their favorite elites breaking the law or lying to cover their own asses.

These people don't care about justice, all they care about is "social justice", which is the exact opposite.

So where were you when George Bush and Condi Rice released Abu Qumu and Ahmed Khattala from Gitmo? Two years later they were tearing up Benghazi.

I was advocating that Gitmo inmates be hanged or at least never set free, while squatters like you were lobbying for their release. Looks like you got what you wanted.

How could he idiot? You did not get your free Obamaphone until AFTER he left office idiot.

Nor mine. Plenty of things I would of done differently than him.

It was started in 2008 under George W. Bush.

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

The Obama Phone?

How could he idiot? You did not get your free Obamaphone until AFTER he left office idiot.
It was STARTED with hard wire phones decades ago. Now take your nappy head elsewhere.

No that would be discounted service, not what YOU mentioned -- the Obama phone.

you are the one who implied Obamaphones were given out after Bush left office

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

The Obama Phone?
Like I said decades ago. Now take your little brillo pad brain and start a thread on it. Somebody just might feel bad enough for you to read you.

I would not put money on it but hey accidents happen.

The Obama Phone?

“The program has nearly tripled in size from $800 million in 2009 to $2.2 billion per year in 2012,” the senior Republicans on the Energy and Commerce Committee wrote in a March 26 letter to the Democratic minority. “American taxpayers — and we as their elected representatives — need to know how much of this growth is because of waste, fraud and abuse.”

The Obama Phone?

“The program has nearly tripled in size from $800 million in 2009 to $2.2 billion per year in 2012,” the senior Republicans on the Energy and Commerce Committee wrote in a March 26 letter to the Democratic minority. “American taxpayers — and we as their elected representatives — need to know how much of this growth is because of waste, fraud and abuse.”
Hey "V" just WHO was the president when ALL that fraud and abuse took place? What's that A$$holes name?

Forum List

Back