Hillary Outed One Of Our Spys

Shiny-590LA.jpg

LOL, all phony scandals, no convictions, no charges, no nothing.

The FBI is not know for phony scandals and they GET convictions. Hillary better "lawyer up" and drop out damn quick. Not just ANY prison either. This IS Leavenworth. OR GITMO, I have my fingers crossed and prayers said its GITMO.

LOL, Well when you get a conviction I have a feather for your cap. But don't cross your fingers after 25 years you still can't nail the Clinton's they are way smarter than you.

Where is my fucking feather?

You have zero chance of getting one.
How about the latest SLOP from the "followers" of Hillary?
Choir at Hillary Clinton Campaign Event Substitutes “Hillary” for “Jesus” in Rally Song

So you democrats plan on putting a female Jim Jones in office?
Looks like it. How many people did he kill? 900? 1000?

The FBI is not know for phony scandals and they GET convictions. Hillary better "lawyer up" and drop out damn quick. Not just ANY prison either. This IS Leavenworth. OR GITMO, I have my fingers crossed and prayers said its GITMO.

LOL, Well when you get a conviction I have a feather for your cap. But don't cross your fingers after 25 years you still can't nail the Clinton's they are way smarter than you.

Liberals, even LIE about a fucking feather!
Lol

Liberals, even LIE about a fucking feather!
Lol
nuhuh is just a nappy headed liar. I bet Dante humps his leg when they visit.

How about the latest SLOP from the "followers" of Hillary?
Choir at Hillary Clinton Campaign Event Substitutes “Hillary” for “Jesus” in Rally Song

So you democrats plan on putting a female Jim Jones in office?
Looks like it. How many people did he kill? 900? 1000?

A lot fewer than Hilllary!!(See Syria as a proxy)!!

Greg

I guess the FBI is now part of he "vast Rightwing Conspiracy."
Hillary will not make it past December.

Then set up a private server network, to hide the fact that she was getting information from Blumenthal in direct opposition to the President of the United States. This means that Hillary was hiding information from the U.S. Government.......................and this is not a misdemeanor. What Does Blumenthal Know About Obama?

Bye Hilly

Then set up a private server network, to hide the fact that she was getting information from Blumenthal in direct opposition to the President of the United States. This means that Hillary was hiding information from the U.S. Government.......................and this is not a misdemeanor. What Does Blumenthal Know About Obama?

Bye Hilly

So your arguments are getting thinner.
Is that your best comeback to Sidney Blumenthal was rejected by the White House in part because Blumenthalls are Nazi Jew haters, and you have no comment.

Hillary will see prison, as she hid her intentions from the U.S. Government, and this is exactly what a spy does.....

Get used to it, and as for Blumenthal, he is a NAZI................ Which is why Obama would not have him in the U.S. Government Hillary Clinton Top Advisor Defends Claims That Israel Is Nazi Germany And Israelis Must Leave Israel - Freedom Outpost

The only thin thing here is your brain......................

So a guy named "Blumenthal " is a Nazi?

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

Obama forbid Sidney Blumenthal from working for the State Dept, and Hillary hired him

I haven't seen any evidence that she "hired" Blumenthal, what it appears is that she was corresponding with him and might have been taking advice from him with respect to the situation on the ground in Libya. While this might violate the spirit of the Administrations prohibition against bringing Blumenthal on board at State it doesn't violate the letter of it.

The concern with this episode isn't that she was talking to Blumenthal it's that there is an appearance that Blumenthal was in effect lobbying her to gain support for his business interests in Libya but so far I don't see any evidence that any favors were forthcoming.

I suspect that the President is tee-totally pissed off regarding this end run around his prohibition regarding Blumenthal unless of course she informed him of the correspondence, if she didn't it's just more evidence of what a snake in the grass Hillary is, if she did then it's between her and the President and the President is culpable in any favoritism that Blumenthal received.

So a guy named "Blumenthal " is a Nazi?

Does your doctor know you are off your medications?
You are ignoring the truth, which will not make it go away

Is that your best comeback to Sidney Blumenthal was rejected by the White House in part because Blumenthalls are Nazi Jew haters, and you have no comment.

Hillary will see prison, as she hid her intentions from the U.S. Government, and this is exactly what a spy does.....

Get used to it, and as for Blumenthal, he is a NAZI................ Which is why Obama would not have him in the U.S. Government Hillary Clinton Top Advisor Defends Claims That Israel Is Nazi Germany And Israelis Must Leave Israel - Freedom Outpost

The only thin thing here is your brain......................

I guess none of the Clinton lovers want to comment on ratting out CIA operatives, like Clinton did with her personal e-mail........

I guess none of the Clinton lovers want to comment on ratting out CIA operatives, like Clinton did with her personal e-mail........
Since when has your ilk ever cared about that? Valerie Plame anyone? And if Gowdy said the sky was blue I'd want independent confirmation. If that guys mouth is open then he's lying...

Except that isn't why he was rejected at all. He was rejected because Obama was pissed about things he said about him during the primary.

Again, not seeing a crime of "You have friends I don't like". This isn't fucking Kindergarten.

Not to worry, "Syd Vicious" will be back when Hilary is president, making your lives miserable.

Left-wing losers like this loon are too ignant to real realize what fools they make of themselves, when they basically make excuses for every kind of hatred and intolerance they are supposedly against as long as its their guy doing it.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Except that isn't why he was rejected at all. He was rejected because Obama was pissed about things he said about him during the primary.
The Administration rejected him because Blumenthal is a political hatchetman scumbag of the highest order with a reputation in Washington that is on par with that of Jack Abrahmoff and the Obama Administration (wisely) did not want his name connected to the Administration in any way, shape or form.

Who believes anything about Benghazi now? Your boys screwed the pooch on Benghazi and I wouldn't give a second glance at anything they had to say especially now.
You go girl, you get that guy that made the video

LIbya was obama's CIA excellent adventure. Now it's a safe haven for ISIS AND Al Qaeda AND human smugglers sending refugees to their deaths on the Mediterranean Sea

Forum List

Back