Hillary Outed One Of Our Spys

Gowdy says new emails show Clinton confidant naming CIA source, pushing Libya interests Again people this is a Tom Cruse movie at this point, the only difference is movies end, and this shit is real

Cool.

I am sure you can name the guy, right?

I can name the asset that the Bush administration exposed.

Valerie Plame.

Your turn..

YAWN

always amusing when a LWNJ embarrases himself with de-bunked talking points

Debunked what?

The Bush administration, in a moment of political revenge, really did expose a CIA agent. You guys were like, "No big deal".

Now? Gowdy's circus side show, after being exposed for the sham it is by Kevin McCarthy and after leaking testimony they, themselves, set up a protocol NOT to LEAK, are leaking more information without context in a political effort to discredit an opponent.

This follows Issa's playbook who would do the same thing in his many "investigations".

This is a farce. You guys know it.

That IS criminal and SHOULD be tried as TREASON.

"Hillary Clinton used her private email account to pass along the identity of one of the CIA’s top Libyan intelligence sources, raising new questions about her handling of classified information, according to excerpts from previously undisclosed emails released Thursday by Rep. Trey Gowdy, the Republican chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi."

There is NO excuse for this, NONE. It takes a really high level of stupid just to do this as a mistake let alone on purpose. This should NOT now or EVER be allowed to stand under ANY party at ANY time.

"“Armed with that information, Secretary Clinton forwarded the email to a colleague — debunking her claim that she never sent any classified information from her private email address,” wrote Gowdy in a letter to Cummings."

So she LIED, outright bold face LIE. This goes well beyond a mistake. This is interesting. ANOTHER Clinton victim dies....

"A CIA spokesman declined to comment. Drumheller, a 25-year CIA official who had once headed the agency’s European division, died in August."

Happens a lot around her, wonder why?
Benghazi committee, under fire, releases more Clinton emails
Only one spy? With the Plame disclosure, Chaney outed a whole bunch, and assholes like you were leaping with joy.

Given Goudy's record of unsubstanciated accusations, I would not depend on anything he says.

I guess the FBI is now part of he "vast Rightwing Conspiracy."
Hillary will not make it past December.
I guess none of the Clinton lovers want to comment on ratting out CIA operatives, like Clinton did with her personal e-mail........
Since when has your ilk ever cared about that? Valerie Plame anyone? And if Gowdy said the sky was blue I'd want independent confirmation. If that guys mouth is open then he's lying...

Hollywood myth-making on Valerie Plame controversy
"Fair Game" also resells the couple's story that Ms. Plame's exposure was the result of a White House conspiracy. A lengthy and wasteful investigation by a special prosecutor found no such conspiracy - but it did confirm that the prime source of a newspaper column identifying Ms. Plame was a State Department official, not a White House political operative.

I guess none of the Clinton lovers want to comment on ratting out CIA operatives, like Clinton did with her personal e-mail........

Name if the asset, please.

you know the name of the "asset" you accuse Bush of revealing because she was already in plain sight. you dont know the name of the asset in the Hillary email server scandal most likely because THAT ASSET IS A REAL CIA AGENT UNDERCOVER

love it when dummies dont realize they make the case for the other side

you know the name of the "asset" you accuse Bush of revealing because she was already in plain sight. you dont know the name of the asset in the Hillary email server scandal most likely because THAT ASSET IS A REAL CIA AGENT UNDERCOVER

Well no, she wasn't.

Valerie Plame's career was ended and you guys never gave a shit.

Well no, she wasn't.

love it when an LWNJ gets drunk on his own Kool-aid

Since when has your ilk ever cared about that? Valerie Plame anyone? And if Gowdy said the sky was blue I'd want independent confirmation. If that guys mouth is open then he's lying...
But but they did it too,what are you twelve or something?

Well no, she wasn't.

Bitch to the "journalist" that outed her,he did it,not the vast right wing conspiracy.But good try!

Does outing Valerie Plame (which is a lie, she was outed anyway) make it OK for Blumenthal to reveal the name of a CIA asset? I want a yes or no answer here.

Does outing Valerie Plame (which is a lie, she was outed anyway) make it OK for Blumenthal to reveal the name of a CIA asset? I want a yes or no answer here.

Using your standard operating procedure, the answer is 'yes'.

Thats one Yes from the most despicable member of this site. No wonder a shithead like you would think two wrongs make a right.

Thats one Yes from the most despicable member of this site. No wonder a shithead like you would think two wrongs make a right.

I said it was a 'yes' by your standards. No one on this board is worse when it comes to two wrongs make a right.

Forum List

Back