Hillary Says Her Attorneys Decided Which Emails to Delete!

So in the Opening Post, clearly there were no classified materials in the emails. Officers of the Court reviewed the emails.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Officers of General Custer, maybe should have known better(?)!)

It would seem to me that Hillary has fixed this up so dozens could go to prison.

So in the Opening Post, clearly there were no classified materials in the emails. Officers of the Court reviewed the emails.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Officers of General Custer, maybe should have known better(?)!)
It was HER job to classify them. HER job.

Updated: The Facts About Hillary Clinton’s Emails

and

WASHINGTON -- Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton on Sunday further addressed the controversy over her use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state, insisting she had nothing to do with setting up the server, choosing the server, transitioning to the server, turning over emails from the server or pretty much doing anything other than continuing to send emails.

"I wasn't that focused on my email account, to be clear here," Clinton told Chuck Todd on NBC’s "Meet The Press."

"[The server] was already there. It had been there for years. It is the system that my husband's personal office used when he got out of the White House. And so it was sitting there in the basement. It was not any trouble at all," Clinton said.

"I can't control the technical aspects of it. I'm not by any means a technical expert. I relied on people who were." Hillary Clinton Says She Had Nothing To Do With Private Email Server

Haters can spin all they want, but not many people really care

Does she not realize, all this lying makes her look like an idiot. Also proves she cannot be a leader.

Updated: The Facts About Hillary Clinton’s Emails

and

WASHINGTON -- Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton on Sunday further addressed the controversy over her use of a private email server during her tenure as secretary of state, insisting she had nothing to do with setting up the server, choosing the server, transitioning to the server, turning over emails from the server or pretty much doing anything other than continuing to send emails.

"I wasn't that focused on my email account, to be clear here," Clinton told Chuck Todd on NBC’s "Meet The Press."

"[The server] was already there. It had been there for years. It is the system that my husband's personal office used when he got out of the White House. And so it was sitting there in the basement. It was not any trouble at all," Clinton said.

"I can't control the technical aspects of it. I'm not by any means a technical expert. I relied on people who were." Hillary Clinton Says She Had Nothing To Do With Private Email Server

Haters can spin all they want, but not many people really care
We are NOT talking about the server you idiot. It was HER job to classify emails she WAS head of the department, head of the agency moron.

HER job NOT some 9 to 5 office staffer HER job.

Makes you wonder what her instant messages said huh?

oHfOwTr[1].gif

Guess what the most important skill set is as Secretary of State?

Communicating and privacy.

Oops.

DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT HER PERSONAL ATTORNEYS ARE NOT CLEARED TO REVIEW CLASSIFIED INFORMATION? AND SOME OF YOU THINK SHE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT???
Of course she knows. She's just hoping that nobody else knows.

She didn't ineptly share information. She sold it. THE CLINTONS HAVE ALWAYS DONE THIS. People are stupid if they think otherwise.

Forum List

Back