Hillary Shows Up Late After Bathroom Break!

If anyone had any lingering doubts, I think this definitively proves the fact that SJ's head is full of shit.
Agreed. Everyone should know ladys take a little longer. Did anyone hear the GENTLEMEN to either side of her complain?

If she would have come back and said, "Sorry, I had to cut one off." I might have even voted for her. :)
like 99% of us, I missed the debate, but did Hillary wave her hand like a 13 yr old girl and said....excuse me, excuse me, I have to go peepee,,can i go peepee while Bernie,Marvin and Charlie keep debating?

If anyone had any lingering doubts, I think this definitively proves the fact that SJ's head is full of shit.
Agreed. Everyone should know ladys take a little longer. Did anyone hear the GENTLEMEN to either side of her complain?

If she would have come back and said, "Sorry, I had to cut one off." I might have even voted for her. :)
like 99% of us, I missed the debate, but did Hillary wave her hand like a 13 yr old girl and said....excuse me, excuse me, I have to go peepee,,can i go peepee while Bernie,Marvin and Charlie keep debating?

She knows that she could take a dump right there on the stage and it wouldn't make a difference.

It says alot that some people vote on the basis of defecation.

Well at least she would have been honest about what they were actually feeding those watching.

i wonder if Hillary always has a spray bottle of that purple or orange degreaser and wipees for every time she has to use a public or pubic restroom. you never know if the likes of Michael Moore or Al Sharpton just used that toilet.

i wonder if Hillary always has a spray bottle of that purple or orange degreaser and wipees for every time she has to use a public or pubic restroom. you never know if the likes of Michael Moore or Al Sharpton just used that toilet.
You nutters are really obsessed with other people's bodily functions.

Bizarre behavior even for you freakazoids.

Forum List

Back