Hillary Spox: I’m “Damn Glad” Clinton Colluded With Russia to Spread Disinformation About Trump

Steve is inaccurate yet again. From the link the actual quote is "
"
“Marc is known as one of the most skilled professionals in Democratic politics, in addition to being the party’s top election lawyer,” said Brian Fallon, who served as a spokesman for the campaign. “I am damn glad he pursued this on behalf of our campaign and only regret more of this material was not verified in time for the voters to learn it before the election.'”

Nothing there can support a charge of collusion with the Russian authorities.

• Banned
"
“Marc is known as one of the most skilled professionals in Democratic politics, in addition to being the party’s top election lawyer,” said Brian Fallon, who served as a spokesman for the campaign. “I am damn glad he pursued this on behalf of our campaign and only regret more of this material was not verified in time for the voters to learn it before the election.'”

As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth. And shame on you for insinuating this proud patriotic White Christian is a liar.

"

Your having reading comprehension problems arent you fakey jakey..

"

As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values, I only post the truth. And shame on you for insinuating this proud patriotic White Christian is a liar.
Well, then, please follow those values. Nothing in your post supports the OP.

"

Jake is a liar... on everything... Hes an Alyinsky drone.

An ad hom deflection is certainly you, Billy_Bob :)

The link does not support the OP is Steve's problem, not mine: I merely pointed out that it is lacking.

"

Well, then, please follow those values. Nothing in your post supports the OP.
lol.... Proof you cant read and comprehend... thanks for playing...

Nothing in the Russian dossier is true.. And you keep on posting up the lies..

You are the disciple of Limbaugh-Alinksy agitprop, Billy_Bob. You cannot find anything in the link or elsewhere that supports the OP. Show us where the link supports the OP, but you can't.

"

It was referring to the material in the dossier idiot! Didn't you learn to read while you were up river?

The post, Steve and DarkFury, does not support that Clinton colluded with Russia.

You have nothing to support that deflection.

The indictments will be made public on Monday, and the downhill slide for Trump will increase.

Yup, Bodecea, and the Alt Right are just generally very poor in mastering the finer principles of Limbaugh-Alinksy propagit principles.

"

Your having reading comprehension problems arent you fakey jakey..
Nah, he's just ignorant.

"

Only in the fantasy land that you exist in. For those of us who live in the real world though the evidence is overwhelming. But thanks for the laugh.

Does anyone remember when 99% of the RWnut Trumptards around here argued that it was okay if Clinton's emails were obtained by illegal means

because getting the truth was more important than any legal issues over how it was gotten?

lol, I do.

Forum List

Back