Hillary supporters anarchists plan to disrupt Washington D.C. on inauguration day

Trump, or any President, is not a dictator that can just wipe away existing law with a wave of his hand.
Trump was elected by people expecting him to do just that. He's going to have a House and Senate in his pocket to help him along, and before he leaves the White House may leave us with a 7 - 2 socially conservative Supreme Court.

A majority of voters in this country voted against Trump. The only option for recourse may be an ugly one.

The more the Loser Moonbats Whinge, Whine, and Wail...the more they ensure that Trump will be reelected in 2020.

Just sayin'.

Good for them :clap:

I agree, it will just confirm to the country they made the right decision.
Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself :laugh:

When the shit hits the fan, remember that you asked for it

Run along seditious asshole, you're not worth the air you breath.
You better pray that liberals continue to oppose guns as you try to destroy the rights and liberties Americans have fought for the last 100 years.

Wow. This post is even more inane than your usual dribble.

Good for them :clap:

You better pray that liberals continue to oppose guns as you try to destroy the rights and liberties Americans have fought for the last 100 years.

Pray Boed

Pray Boed

Why? I'm not the one having an Existential Crisis here, bub.

Trump was elected by people expecting him to do just that. He's going to have a House and Senate in his pocket to help him along, and before he leaves the White House may leave us with a 7 - 2 socially conservative Supreme Court.

A majority of voters in this country voted against Trump. The only option for recourse may be an ugly one.

Right, and you'll be sitting home in front of your big screen watching the whole thing, huh?

Right, and you'll be sitting home in front of your big screen watching the whole thing, huh?
Nope.

Anyways I live 15 minutes from the city. I'll be there during the inauguration. I have to think about what I want my sign to have on it.

Nope.

Anyways I live 15 minutes from the city. I'll be there during the inauguration. I have to think about what I want my sign to have on it.

Allow me to help:

images.jpeg

They are not peaceful protesters expressing an opinion. They are violent anarchists who loathe America and our laws. They are using violence to try and get their way instead of respecting our system. They are making our streets look like a third world country.

"At what point can we begin to declare violent Hillary Clinton voters domestic terrorists?

After all, you don’t see Donald Trump supporters beating innocent Hillary fans in the streets.

11 times out of 10 it’s the other way around.

Time to take a stand.

If you’re around the D.C. area on January 20th, 2017, be careful.

When Donald Trump is sworn in as president on January 20, there will protesters with signs and people marching in opposition to the newly elected president. But others are planning “direct action” activism that will leave Washington D.C. in “total paralysis,” according to an organizer of activists and anarchists who plan to create chaos across the capitol city in an attempt to disrupt the inauguration and mobilize people in the growing movement against Trump.

Since Trump’s election, a movement called DisruptJ20 has taken off online among activist groups, anarchists, and the anti-facist movement. The goal is to organize the groups and ideologies under a shared goal: disrupting Washington D.C. on inauguration day in protest of Trump’s presidency in any way they can.
“We’re not just organizing some boring-ass march,” one of the organizers, Legba Carrefour, told Vocativ. “We want direct action.”

ALERT: Anarchists Planning Something AWFUL on Inauguration Day, Want to Leave D.C. in "Total..."

This is rebellion straight out of the Declaration of Independence playbook.

Nope.

I will be shooting some 'yotes in your honor that day...

Nope.

That's an impressive shot

Nope.

Nope.

Why would I need to elaborate? Don't they teach history in your schools out there in Mutantsburg?

Quite the response I was expecting. Thank you.

And emblematic of why the Dems lost. Sadly for them and fortunately for Decent People, they persist in their delusion that insulting people is the best way to get their support.

Forum List

Back