Hillary supporters anarchists plan to disrupt Washington D.C. on inauguration day

my only concern will be the lack of porto pottys, and we all know that democrats just use the streets/sidewalks when they really need to go and too lazy to look for the closest restroom.

Good for them :clap:
I wonder if you'll be saying that when many of them are laying dead in the streets.

There is a call to arms to meet these clowns in the street. They pull a gun, they get shot.
That's what the British said to American colonists. And the liberal colonists sent the redcoats back in coffins. It's looking like sadly, history is going to have to repeat itself soon.
You really are confused, aren't you?

The readcoats were government supporters. Like you.

The "No Peaceful Transition" label on the top left is concerning. The peaceful transition of power is one of our most important qualities.

I wouldn't blame Trump supporters for looking at this as a positive. The uglier it gets, the better for them.
I have begun to urge everyone I know who is conservative to document every atrocity committed, and every hate statement made by those who can't or won't accept this.

Do you remember the mocking condescension of those who scoffed at some who were saying that a civil war was comming? Yet here we are, having death threats against a President-elect and threats against his supporters and talk of a civil war.

A site called the Youngcons reposting something from another site posted yesterday on this forum call SHTFplan.com. There are some seriously desperate Trump supporters out there trying to cause trouble. You guys really need to take a deep look into your own supporters.

I wonder if you'll be saying that when many of them are laying dead in the streets.

There is a call to arms to meet these clowns in the street. They pull a gun, they get shot.
That's what the British said to American colonists. And the liberal colonists sent the redcoats back in coffins. It's looking like sadly, history is going to have to repeat itself soon.

The redcoats were the conservatives of the time, wanting to maintain the old order. You are the one confused.

The redcoats were the conservatives of the time, wanting to maintain the old order. You are the one confused.
The redcoats were British Army you idiot. They were the front line defense of the worlds largest government of that time. They were subjects and supporters of the King.

The Founders were classical liberals. They held an inherent distrust of the crown (government) and believed in individual liberty that TRUMPED government.......In other words, modern conservatives.

Go peddle your inane fantasies elsewhere. You lack the balls or intestinal fortitude to follow through in a civil war. You and the rest of the left are far too European these days.

The redcoats were British Army you idiot. They were the front line defense of the worlds largest government of that time. They were subjects and supporters of the King.

The Founders were classical liberals. They held an inherent distrust of the crown (government) and believed in individual liberty that TRUMPED government.......In other words, modern conservatives.

Go peddle your inane fantasies elsewhere. You lack the balls or intestinal fortitude to follow through in a civil war. You and the rest of the left are far too European these days.

Yes the Founders were Conservatives because they believed in less of a central government.

Yes the Founders were Conservatives because they believed in less of a central government.
Yes. What is now termed as "Classical Liberal". The refutation of large, centrally planned government.

They are not peaceful protesters expressing an opinion. They are violent anarchists who loathe America and our laws. They are using violence to try and get their way instead of respecting our system. They are making our streets look like a third world country.

"At what point can we begin to declare violent Hillary Clinton voters domestic terrorists?

After all, you don’t see Donald Trump supporters beating innocent Hillary fans in the streets.

11 times out of 10 it’s the other way around.

Time to take a stand.

If you’re around the D.C. area on January 20th, 2017, be careful.

When Donald Trump is sworn in as president on January 20, there will protesters with signs and people marching in opposition to the newly elected president. But others are planning “direct action” activism that will leave Washington D.C. in “total paralysis,” according to an organizer of activists and anarchists who plan to create chaos across the capitol city in an attempt to disrupt the inauguration and mobilize people in the growing movement against Trump.

Since Trump’s election, a movement called DisruptJ20 has taken off online among activist groups, anarchists, and the anti-facist movement. The goal is to organize the groups and ideologies under a shared goal: disrupting Washington D.C. on inauguration day in protest of Trump’s presidency in any way they can.
“We’re not just organizing some boring-ass march,” one of the organizers, Legba Carrefour, told Vocativ. “We want direct action.”

ALERT: Anarchists Planning Something AWFUL on Inauguration Day, Want to Leave D.C. in "Total..."

Shit for brains, anarchists don't like Hillary either.

When the shit hits the fan, remember that you asked for it
TheAsshole continues to advocate for violence. What a sad little man.

Nobody has "asked" for anything from the right - much less violence. The American people unilaterally rejected your bat-shit crazy progressive ideology and voted you nitwits out. Why does that make you so angry? Because you won't be able to mooch off of society any more? :dunno:

Conservatism, by definition, seeks to maintain the current order or revert to an older order. The founders fought for rights and freedoms, not to roll their rights and freedoms back like today's conservatives. The losers in the last Civil War were conservatives, and liberals extended an olive branch at the end instead of finishing the job. If a new Civil War breaks out, you're right, we're going to have to make sure we have the balls and intestinal fortitude to follow through on what Lincoln wouldn't.

You better pray that liberals continue to oppose guns as you try to destroy the rights and liberties Americans have fought for the last 100 years.
Oh the irony of that statement. The irony.....OMG!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TheOldFool is literally so stupid, he doesn't even realize that he contradicts himself in almost every stupid sentence he utters. He openly admits that his side opposes a Constitutional right and liberty while crying about right's and liberties that his side works to take away. And he does it by advocating for violence. Unbelievable. Yes folks...progressives really are this stupid. :lol:

Conservatism, by definition, seeks to maintain the current order or revert to an older order. The founders fought for rights and freedoms, not to roll their rights and freedoms back like today's conservatives. The losers in the last Civil War were conservatives, and liberals extended an olive branch at the end instead of finishing the job. If a new Civil War breaks out, you're right, we're going to have to make sure we have the balls and intestinal fortitude to follow through on what Lincoln wouldn't.
You're an idiot. Conservatism seeks to limit government and protect the rights and liberties as guaranteed by the Constitution. the only people in today's society that are rolling back rights are the progressives. You just simply delusional...and butthurt that you can't get your way. A testament to the fact that this country has lost something in the past 60 years or so.

Enough talking about it. Bring it or STFU. I'm ready. Do your family a favor, if you do get stupid and go for it. Update your life insurance policy. No reason they should have to pay for your idiocy.

Now, its time for Me to go.

You better pray that liberals continue to oppose guns as you try to destroy the rights and liberties Americans have fought for the last 100 years.
Oh the irony of that statement. The irony.....OMG!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TheOldFool is literally so stupid, he doesn't even realize that he contradicts himself in almost every stupid sentence he utters. He openly admits that his side opposes a Constitutional right and liberty while crying about right's and liberties that his side works to take away. And he does it by advocating for violence. Unbelievable. Yes folks...progressives really are this stupid. :lol:
Yep. This is the 5 year old mentality of the progressive moment. I'm going to beat you up if I don't get My way has evloved into, "I'm going to kill you."

I've been debating filing a report with the Secret Service over this guy, but in truth....he's no real threat to anything but his own sanity.

You're an idiot. Conservatism seeks to limit government and protect the rights and liberties as guaranteed by the Constitution. the only people in today's society that are rolling back rights are the progressives. You just simply delusional...and butthurt that you can't get your way. A testament to the fact that this country has lost something in the past 60 years or so.

Enough talking about it. Bring it or STFU. I'm ready. Do your family a favor, if you do get stupid and go for it. Update your life insurance policy. No reason they should have to pay for your idiocy.

Funny you mention the last 60 years or so. Trump was elected to steal the rights that people fought and died for over those 60 years. That's what "Make America Great Again" means right? Bringing back the right to discriminate, bringing back segregation, attacking free trade, attacking education, attacking new ideas, attacking free thinking...

It's not time yet. Could be that Trump's been lying his ass off this whole time, which we all know he's prone to do. We'll have to wait and see. Could be time soon though.

Funny you mention the last 60 years or so. Trump was elected to steal the rights that people fought and died for over those 60 years. That's what "Make America Great Again" means right? Bringing back the right to discriminate, bringing back segregation, attacking free trade, attacking education, attacking new ideas, attacking free thinking...

It's not time yet. Could be that Trump's been lying his ass off this whole time

Could be that you are right now!

Yep. This is the 5 year old mentality of the progressive moment. I'm going to beat you up if I don't get My way has evloved into, "I'm going to kill you."

I've been debating filing a report with the Secret Service over this guy, but in truth....he's no real threat to anything but his own sanity.

You have to watch it with liberals. They are very violent people you know. How many Republicans do you suppose are in our prisons today??

They talk about getting rid of guns, but the only possible way to do that is if we get rid of liberals first. The reason we need guns is because of liberals. Get rid of liberals, and we won't need our guns as much.

It's not time yet. Could be that Trump's been lying his ass off this whole time, which we all know he's prone to do. We'll have to wait and see. Could be time soon though.
Clearly, you have become unhinged. Trump, or any President, is not a dictator that can just wipe away existing law with a wave of his hand. This is a great example of public education at its finest. I realize that you progressives have been working on making the President the King of all the Americas so that your can pursue your agenda of "One government to rule them all"......but this is the danger of allowing people to believe that the President is the ONLY branch of government that matters.

Trump will have to deal with the Congress and the Courts every day, just like the other 44 residents before him. He is not going to wipe out anyone's rights. Oh, and btw....what you progressives have been doing is not creating rights, but shuffling them around to people you like while taking them from people you don't like. Much like any third world banana republic dictator.

Now, I have better things to do than to talk down a despondent progressive hack. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back