Hillary supporters anarchists plan to disrupt Washington D.C. on inauguration day

We should be prepared for violence. Trump supporters think they have hijacked America, and can threaten rights and freedoms that people have fought and died for over many decades. I hope it doesn't, but if it comes to it people should be prepared to fight and die for those rights and freedoms again.

Snowflakes don't die, they just melt away.

No, not everyone responds to adversity the way you do
That's true. Some respond to it as you have been doing for the past few days now...

IMG_2881.JPG

We should be prepared for violence. Trump supporters think they have hijacked America, and can threaten rights and freedoms that people have fought and died for over many decades. I hope it doesn't, but if it comes to it people should be prepared to fight and die for those rights and freedoms again.

Snowflakes don't die, they just melt away.
You're not yourself when you're triggered. You should try having a Snickers.

Last edited:

Trump supporters don't think they've hijacked America--liberals think Trump hijacked America.

That's what the British said to American colonists. And the liberal colonists sent the redcoats back in coffins. It's looking like sadly, history is going to have to repeat itself soon.
The British didn't have the Secret Service, armed with fully automatic weapons and protected by a slew of various bulletproof materials, nitwit.

Only an animal calls for violence over the clean, fair, and legal election of a U.S. president. Only a nitwit announces the time and location in advance.

So like I previously said...dear God please let this happen. Let all of these progressive sub-human animals show up and incite violence. The joy I will have watching the Secret Service slam these idiots face-first into the pavement and then whisk them away will be pure joy. I'll DVR it so I can watch it over and over and laugh with all of my friends. :lol:
I never called for violence. However I do think that the majority of the country that opposes Trump should arm themselves in preparation to defend themselves should they be attacked by Trump, his supporters, or his government.

Poor little grilyman, all you're going to do is hide under your bed with your barbie dolls.

You're right, I got my S&W .40 sitting right in front of me with various other weapons at the ready, you bring your little dollies here to start shit, I'll end it. Doesn't matter if it's at my home or on the road.

Trump supporters don't think they've hijacked America--liberals think Trump hijacked America.
No I'm pretty sure all you rubes think brown people and women are finally going to get whatever punishment you seem to think they deserve

That's what the British said to American colonists. And the liberal colonists sent the redcoats back in coffins. It's looking like sadly, history is going to have to repeat itself soon.
The British didn't have the Secret Service, armed with fully automatic weapons and protected by a slew of various bulletproof materials, nitwit.

Only an animal calls for violence over the clean, fair, and legal election of a U.S. president. Only a nitwit announces the time and location in advance.

So like I previously said...dear God please let this happen. Let all of these progressive sub-human animals show up and incite violence. The joy I will have watching the Secret Service slam these idiots face-first into the pavement and then whisk them away will be pure joy. I'll DVR it so I can watch it over and over and laugh with all of my friends. :lol:
I never called for violence. However I do think that the majority of the country that opposes Trump should arm themselves in preparation to defend themselves should they be attacked by Trump, his supporters, or his government.

Poor little grilyman, all you're going to do is hide under your bed with your barbie dolls.

You're right, I got my S&W .40 sitting right in front of me with various other weapons at the ready, you bring your little dollies here to start shit, I'll end it. Doesn't matter if it's at my home or on the road.
We can't start shit at the moment. The rubes have taken the government. I'm calling on liberals to be prepared to end shit if and when it comes to it.

I'm baffled OKTexas as to how everyone is being so patient with these violent progressives. There is no way in hell I would stop my vehicle on a street or highway if a bunch of these thugs stepped out in front of me to stop me. I've seen way too many victims like Reginald Deny (who was dumb enough to stop his semi).

If the American people started plowing through these idiots, we would all be a lot safer. They wouldn't be pulled out of their vehicles and assaulted and the rest of America would be a lot safer by having less of these animals to contend with.

No I'm pretty sure all you rubes think brown people and women are finally going to get whatever punishment you seem to think they deserve
What do you base all of this insanity on? Do you have any idea how stupid you sound proclaiming that anyone who doesn't support Hitlery Clinton is "racist"? Even the liberal media is admitting now how uneducated and idiotic that sounds.

You're a typical progressive fascist. Anyone who doesn't agree with you must be "evil" and must be eliminated.

I'm baffled OKTexas as to how everyone is being so patient with these violent progressives. There is no way in hell I would stop my vehicle on a street or highway if a bunch of these thugs stepped out in front of me to stop me. I've seen way too many victims like Reginald Deny (who was dumb enough to stop his semi).

If the American people started plowing through these idiots, we would all be a lot safer. They wouldn't be pulled out of their vehicles and assaulted and the rest of America would be a lot safer by having less of these animals to contend with.
Please do. They'll be more likely to listen to me about arming themselves, and be ready the next time a maniac tries to kill them with a car.

We can't start shit at the moment. The rubes have taken the government. I'm calling on liberals to be prepared to end shit if and when it comes to it.

Fear mongering cry babies run and hide when the shit hits the fan, you'll be no exception.

Just curious brother - how are progressives going to (and I quote) "end shit" when all of you are a bunch of unarmed, fragile snowflakes who crumble at the first sight of adversity?

I guess it all depends on where you live. I would stop, because if anybody tried to pull me out of my car, they would get two 9mm in the chest. Over here, breaking into a car is viewed the same as somebody breaking into your home. You have the right in my state to use deadly force in that situation, and there is nothing the police can do about it.

If you're not in a gun friendly state, these animals know they can get away with that crap, so that's why they do it. They would never do that over here.

Please do. They'll be more likely to listen to me about arming themselves, and be ready the next time a maniac tries to kill them with a car.
It's not a "maniac killing" when one drives away from a violent mob. That is 100% legal. And when rational people see that on tv - they won't arm themselves for your battle like you want. They will nod their head and say "I understand - I would have driven though that violent mob as well".

What do you base all of this insanity on? Do you have any idea how stupid you sound proclaiming that anyone who doesn't support Hitlery Clinton is "racist"? Even the liberal media is admitting now how uneducated and idiotic that sounds.

You're a typical progressive fascist. Anyone who doesn't agree with you must be "evil" and must be eliminated.
Anyone who supported Trump did so thinking that he's going to punish their boogeymen (brown people and women). The people who didn't support Trump but voted for him anyways, indicated they have no problem with that happening by casting their vote for Trump.

It's not a "maniac killing" when one drives away from a violent mob. That is 100% legal. And when rational people see that on tv - they won't arm themselves for your battle like you want. They will nod their head and say "I understand - I would have driven though that violent mob as well".
"Plowing through these idiots" with the intent to kill or maim them is certainly a "maniac killing."

Forum List

Back