Hillary supporters anarchists plan to disrupt Washington D.C. on inauguration day

You're right, I got my S&W .40 sitting right in front of me with various other weapons at the ready, you bring your little dollies here to start shit, I'll end it. Doesn't matter if it's at my home or on the road.
I'm baffled OKTexas as to how everyone is being so patient with these violent progressives. There is no way in hell I would stop my vehicle on a street or highway if a bunch of these thugs stepped out in front of me to stop me. I've seen way too many victims like Reginald Deny (who was dumb enough to stop his semi).

If the American people started plowing through these idiots, we would all be a lot safer. They wouldn't be pulled out of their vehicles and assaulted and the rest of America would be a lot safer by having less of these animals to contend with.

Yep, as I said before, I'll be happy to show them what an 11,000 proud truck with a big cattle guard bumper will do to a protester. I might slow down, but I won't stop.

Liberals who set out to ban the killing of insects suddenly are acutely aware of their failure......

You're right, I got my S&W .40 sitting right in front of me with various other weapons at the ready, you bring your little dollies here to start shit, I'll end it. Doesn't matter if it's at my home or on the road.
I'm baffled OKTexas as to how everyone is being so patient with these violent progressives. There is no way in hell I would stop my vehicle on a street or highway if a bunch of these thugs stepped out in front of me to stop me. I've seen way too many victims like Reginald Deny (who was dumb enough to stop his semi).

If the American people started plowing through these idiots, we would all be a lot safer. They wouldn't be pulled out of their vehicles and assaulted and the rest of America would be a lot safer by having less of these animals to contend with.
Please do. They'll be more likely to listen to me about arming themselves, and be ready the next time a maniac tries to kill them with a car.

Do what you taught your kids, stay out of the roads, then it won't be a problem. Blocking roads is illegal, if you get hurt during the commission of a crime, that's on you asshole.

Please do. They'll be more likely to listen to me about arming themselves, and be ready the next time a maniac tries to kill them with a car.

Do what you taught your kids, stay out of the roads, then it won't be a problem. Blocking roads is illegal, if you get hurt during the commission of a crime, that's on you asshole.
And if you get hurt by armed protesters after trying to plow through them and kill them then it's on you

And if you get hurt by armed protesters after trying to plow through them and kill them then it's on you

Maybe you should look up the definition of a criminal, and who's responsible for injuries during a criminal act. Are you trying to convince me to not even slow down?

"Plowing through these idiots" with the intent to kill or maim them is certainly a "maniac killing."

No, it's self-defense and in most states, you are allowed to defend yourself.
So is a protester putting a shotgun blast through the windshield of a lunatic trying to murder them with their vehicle.

Not when the protester is already breaking the law.
Maybe we'll find out

Maybe you should look up the definition of a criminal, and who's responsible for injuries during a criminal act.
"Plowing" through a crowd of people is a criminal act

"Plowing through these idiots" with the intent to kill or maim them is certainly a "maniac killing."

So is a protester putting a shotgun blast through the windshield of a lunatic trying to murder them with their vehicle.

Maybe we'll find out

It's already happened, no charges filed.

Not if the person with the shotgun is considered a threat to a person in the first place. If somebody with a gun tries to stop you on the road, you have every right to suspect your life is in jeopardy, and use deadly force to stop the attack.

Maybe we'll find out

Someone shot a lunatic driver plowing through a crowd with a shotgun?

Maybe you should look up the definition of a criminal, and who's responsible for injuries during a criminal act.

Dream on, not when the crowd is violating the law.

Not if the person with the shotgun is considered a threat to a person in the first place. If somebody with a gun tries to stop you on the road, you have every right to suspect your life is in jeopardy, and use deadly force to stop the attack.
Not if it's a peaceful protest

Dream on, not when the crowd is violating the law.
Go try it, kill a few protesters and see what happens

Maybe we'll find out

Someone shot a lunatic driver plowing through a crowd with a shotgun?

Nope, a guy stopped once, got out of his vehicle with a gun and got the crowd to move aside, he got back in his vehicle, they tried to stop him again, he kept driving. They claim he ran over two, but no charges were filed.

Forum List

Back