Hillary supporters anarchists plan to disrupt Washington D.C. on inauguration day

So is a protester putting a shotgun blast through the windshield of a lunatic trying to murder them with their vehicle.

Not when the protester is already breaking the law.
Maybe we'll find out

It's already happened, no charges filed.
Someone shot a lunatic driver plowing through a crowd with a shotgun?

Nope, a guy stopped once, got out of his vehicle with a gun and got the crowd to move aside, he got back in his vehicle, they tried to stop him again, he kept driving. They claim he ran over two, but no charges were filed.
Not good enough. Go plow through a crowd and kill some people, then report back.

Do what you taught your kids, stay out of the roads, then it won't be a problem. Blocking roads is illegal, if you get hurt during the commission of a crime, that's on you asshole.
And if you get hurt by armed protesters after trying to plow through them and kill them then it's on you

Maybe you should look up the definition of a criminal, and who's responsible for injuries during a criminal act.
"Plowing" through a crowd of people is a criminal act

Dream on, not when the crowd is violating the law.
Go try it, kill a few protesters and see what happens

Come on down and try to illegally block the road and I'll show you what suicide by truck looks like.

Not if it's a peaceful protest

Peaceful protests happen on the sidewalk, not in the street stopping cars. If somebody is going to illegally stop your car, you have every reason to believe your life or safety is in jeopardy.
If the road is blocked because there are people in it, you are not allowed to murder them.

Not when the protester is already breaking the law.
Maybe we'll find out

Nope, a guy stopped once, got out of his vehicle with a gun and got the crowd to move aside, he got back in his vehicle, they tried to stop him again, he kept driving. They claim he ran over two, but no charges were filed.
Not good enough. Go plow through a crowd and kill some people, then report back.

It was good enough for him.

And if you get hurt by armed protesters after trying to plow through them and kill them then it's on you

Maybe you should look up the definition of a criminal, and who's responsible for injuries during a criminal act.

Come on down and try to illegally block the road and I'll show you what suicide by truck looks like.
If I ever do, I'll make sure I have a means to stop anyone trying to murder me with their car, and be on the lookout for it.

Old School thinks that all states are like his that (probably) give more support to the criminal instead of the victim. In conservatives states, it's the other way around.

Maybe we'll find out

He "kept driving." He did now "plow into idiots" in an attempt to kill them.

If the road is blocked because there are people in it, you are not allowed to murder them.

Sure you are, if you think they are going to cause you harm. Why else would somebody try to stop your car?

Like I said, try doing that crap in my state and see how you fare with the law.

If I ever do, I'll make sure I have a means to stop anyone trying to murder me with their car, and be on the lookout for it.

You won't drag your fat ass out in the cold. You're all talk.

Old School thinks that all states are like his that (probably) give more support to the criminal instead of the victim. In conservatives states, it's the other way around.
Like that kid who got wasted in Texas, plowed through a group of people killing 4, and got zero jail time? Maybe you're right. Maybe there's a cultural disconnect here, and in conservative states plowing through crowds and murdering people isn't so bad.

Like that kid who got wasted in Texas, plowed through a group of people killing 4, and got zero jail time?

He should have been locked up but came from a rich family. That's why he didn't go to jail. I don't know what happened to that judge, but it's likely he's no longer a judge there.

He "kept driving." He did now "plow into idiots" in an attempt to kill them.

He just didn't let them stop him again, he most likely would have had to shoot someone if he had.

Come to DC on inauguration day. I'll be there. You can try to plow through me if you see me.

Like that kid who got wasted in Texas, plowed through a group of people killing 4, and got zero jail time?

He should have been locked up but came from a rich family. That's why he didn't go to jail. I don't know what happened to that judge, but it's likely he's no longer a judge there.
No he is. I think it must be a cultural thing. I had no idea you conservatives were so adamant about being allowed to murder people with your vehicles.

Like that kid who got wasted in Texas, plowed through a group of people killing 4, and got zero jail time? Maybe you're right. Maybe there's a cultural disconnect here, and in conservative states plowing through crowds and murdering people isn't so bad.

You senility is showing, he was driving drunk, the kids were in his truck when he crashed. Intoxication manslaughter should have gotten him ten years for each death.

Come to DC on inauguration day. I'll be there. You can try to plow through me if you see me.

Nah, I'll pass, I've been to DC, has to be the most inhospitable city in the country.

You senility is showing, he was driving drunk, the kids were in his truck when he crashed. Intoxication manslaughter should have gotten him ten years for each death.
His passengers survived. The crowd of people he plowed into were the ones who died. So either plowing into crowds with vehicles isn't a big deal in red states, or maybe you're the senile one and this entire time I've been arguing with a crazy person.

Forum List

Back