🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary tells blacks: "I keep hot sauce in my purse"; Asks them if her black pandering is working!

Hillary Clinton Tells Black Radio Host She Carries Hot Sauce In Her Purse

This Hillary campaign is just getting downright embarrassing. She told a black radio host in an interview heard by millions of black listeners that she keeps hot sauce in her purse.

He tells her that by saying that she'll be accused of pandering to black people. This **** responded with "Ok....is it working?"

And get this. Beyonce's new black power anti-cop song "Formation" (the Super Bowl song)........features lyrics where she brags about keeping hot sauce....in her purse.

Just pathetic. Honestly....if America elects this shit as our president....we deserve all the bad times that will follow.
On Morning Joe this morning, a couple of the reporters said they have known that for years. She puts it on just about everything.
Deep South you know.

Maybe she does. She's in her Southern character this week I guess.

This Hillary campaign is just getting downright embarrassing. She told a black radio host in an interview heard by millions of black listeners that she keeps hot sauce in her purse.

He tells her that by saying that she'll be accused of pandering to black people. This **** responded with "Ok....is it working?"

And get this. Beyonce's new black power anti-cop song "Formation" (the Super Bowl song)........features lyrics where she brags about keeping hot sauce....in her purse.

Just pathetic. Honestly....if America elects this shit as our president....we deserve all the bad times that will follow.
On Morning Joe this morning, a couple of the reporters said they have known that for years. She puts it on just about everything.
Deep South you know.

I used to know a guy who carried a bottle of tabasco in a holster on his belt loop (wasn't even black)

He put it on almost everything he ate

Last edited:
151220_hillaryhotsauce_gettyimages497918300.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

No actually it's not.
You can find references to blacks carrying hot sauce in quite a few places.
Here ya go...
Google

I'm in California, so this is all very strange to me. Mexicans and Whites eat food hot out here. I joke that as a baby my mom stuck a Jalapeno in my mouth rather than a pacifier. Mexican food is the second most common (behind Italian) out here and most of it is hot.

That said, black people out here don't eat hot food. No chilies, no salsa, no pico de gallo. no Cholula or Herdez on eggs.

So this all seems strange.

Deep South you know.

I used to know a guy who carried a bottle of tabasco in a holster on his belt loop (wasn't even black)

He put it on almost everything he ate
If Hillary did that the bottle could double as a dildo! Nothing better than a nice hot orgasm, no?

Clearly liking hot sauce means you're pander to black people or something. Hillary is a twat, but this is a weak sauce.

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

A handful of links that state black people like hot sauce!? Well that settles it. Liking hot sauce mean you're pandering to black people. lol.

And on another note.....does Hillary and the Democrats REALLY think black people are that dumb?? Like black folks are sitting around trying to decide who to vote for and they say:

"Well....Trump wanna do tariffs to bring jobs back....an Bernie wanna tax Wall Street to pay for college....."

".....but....my home girl Hillary.....she be keepin dat sauce in her purse!!! Oh lawd chile dat my girl chile dat my girl Hillary!! Gimme some of dat hot sauce girl!!! Wooooo!!!"

View attachment 71958

You sound just like black people talk!

Were you raised a poor black child?

No....but I identify as a poor black woman so that's my culture.
A FEMININE poor black woman.

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

I'm in California, so this is all very strange to me. Mexicans and Whites eat food hot out here. I joke that as a baby my mom stuck a Jalapeno in my mouth rather than a pacifier. Mexican food is the second most common (behind Italian) out here and most of it is hot.

That said, black people out here don't eat hot food. No chilies, no salsa, no pico de gallo. no Cholula or Herdez on eggs.

So this all seems strange.

There is a reason is it strange b/c it is absurd. Hillary is a clown, but loving hot sauce isn't pandering.

Forum List

Back