🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary tells blacks: "I keep hot sauce in my purse"; Asks them if her black pandering is working!

No actually it's not.
You can find references to blacks carrying hot sauce in quite a few places.
Here ya go...
Google

I'm in California, so this is all very strange to me. Mexicans and Whites eat food hot out here. I joke that as a baby my mom stuck a Jalapeno in my mouth rather than a pacifier. Mexican food is the second most common (behind Italian) out here and most of it is hot.

That said, black people out here don't eat hot food. No chilies, no salsa, no pico de gallo. no Cholula or Herdez on eggs.

So this all seems strange.

In Texas everyone eats spicy food...well,except for the yankee transplants.
It's gotten to be pathetic actually. Some places have tamed their plates down so much it''s not worth eating at em.
Every time a new mexican joint opens up you go check it out to see if it's pussified or not and whether you need to scratch it off the list.
Hell,the wife and I went to a new place Saturday that the Ninfa family opened and the damn salsa had absolutely no heat.
On top of that lunch ended up running us $230 with tip...never going back.

Clearly liking hot sauce means you're pander to black people or something. Hillary is a twat, but this is a weak sauce.

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

A handful of links that state black people like hot sauce!? Well that settles it. Liking hot sauce mean you're pandering to black people. lol.

So SNL does a skit on it and it's mentioned in a song yet there's no truth to it....yeah okay.

Clearly liking hot sauce means you're pander to black people or something. Hillary is a twat, but this is a weak sauce.

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

A handful of links that state black people like hot sauce!? Well that settles it. Liking hot sauce mean you're pandering to black people. lol.

So SNL does a skit on it and it's mentioned in a song yet there's no truth to it....yeah okay.

Liking hot sauce clearly means you're pandering to black people. All those Mexicans, Asians, Indians, and, Middle Eastern folks are subconsciously pandering.

My mother-in-law is a councilwoman and she carries Earl Grey wherever she goes. When she arrives for dinner this evening I'll ask her if she doing so in hopes of pandering to the English and/or the Chinese.

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

It's not some big secret that black people are big into hot sauce.
11 Things Black People Love To Put Hot Sauce On

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

Liking hot sauce clearly means you're pandering to black people. All those Mexicans, Asians, Indians, and, Middle Eastern folks are subconsciously pandering.

My mother-in-law is a councilwoman and she carries Earl Grey wherever she goes. When she arrives for dinner this evening I'll ask her if she doing so in hopes of pandering to the English and/or the Chinese.

Totally different and you know it.
Even the Google has no idea what your talking about.

Well Hillary's down for the Colored Peoples' time thing, so it's kinda natural she also has a large quantity of hot sauce packets in the purse an aide lugs around for her.

Stay tuned for upcoming pronouncements concerning her love of fried chicken, chitlins, and watermelon coming to a pandering session near you.
I'm waiting for her to bring up that she was married to the first black president.

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

It not a big secret that Asians, Mexicans, Indians, Middle Eastern people, and the City of Buffalo are big into sauce.

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

Totally different and you know it.
Even the Google has no idea what your talking about.

Imagine that. It's totally different and it doesn't matter that all those other people love hot sauce as well.

Whatever. I leave ya'll to continue this vastly important discussion of Rooster-Gate. lol

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

It not a big secret that so Asians, Mexicans, Indians, Middle Eastern people, and the City of Buffalo are big into sauce.

Buffalo wings made Franks

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

It not a big secret that Asians, Mexicans, Indians, Middle Eastern people, and the City of Buffalo are big into sauce.

But you dont see em carrying it around with them.

No actually it's not.
Here ya go...
Google

But you dont see em carrying it around with them.

Right. You can't swing a dead cat by the tail without hitting a black person carrying hot sauce. :lol:

Next time you're on the street, ask as many random black people as you can if they are carrying hot sauce. When they finish looking at you like a loon you'll understand my point.

Hillary is a pandering machine, but the idea that her carrying hot sauce is pandering to black people is just plain stupid.

Alright, I need prep for this dinner party. Have a good night, HEGA. Cheers!

Does Hillary really have to pander to blacks?

She is running against Trump after all

OP is stupid enough to think black people will fall for this like morons.
Why not, they have been believing liberals look after their best interest for over 50 years. And they are still poor and uneducated.

Meanwhile, the only thing Republicans will do for blacks is build more prisons
We want them to have a better education, so they have a chance to make something of themselves. Like the charter school Obama shut down. Then had to reopen it after the outrage of the minorities. Like I said after over 50 years of liberal promises. They are still poor and uneducated. Something I hope Trump brings up against Hillary.

Forum List

Back