🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary tells blacks: "I keep hot sauce in my purse"; Asks them if her black pandering is working!

Hillary Clinton Tells Black Radio Host She Carries Hot Sauce In Her Purse

This Hillary campaign is just getting downright embarrassing. She told a black radio host in an interview heard by millions of black listeners that she keeps hot sauce in her purse.

He tells her that by saying that she'll be accused of pandering to black people. This **** responded with "Ok....is it working?"

And get this. Beyonce's new black power anti-cop song "Formation" (the Super Bowl song)........features lyrics where she brags about keeping hot sauce....in her purse.

Just pathetic. Honestly....if America elects this shit as our president....we deserve all the bad times that will follow.
On Morning Joe this morning, a couple of the reporters said they have known that for years. She puts it on just about everything.
Deep South you know.
That's not possible. She's a native New Yorker, remember?

OP is stupid enough to think black people will fall for this like morons.
Why not, they have been believing liberals look after their best interest for over 50 years. And they are still poor and uneducated.

Meanwhile, the only thing Republicans will do for blacks is build more prisons
We want them to have a better education, so they have a chance to make something of themselves. Like the charter school Obama shut down. Then had to reopen it after the outrage of the minorities. Like I said after over 50 years of liberal promises. They are still poor and uneducated. Something I hope Trump brings up against Hillary.
Charter schools are a bandaid that makes Republicans feel better that they have gutted the education budget

Why not, they have been believing liberals look after their best interest for over 50 years. And they are still poor and uneducated.

We want them to have a better education, so they have a chance to make something of themselves. Like the charter school Obama shut down. Then had to reopen it after the outrage of the minorities. Like I said after over 50 years of liberal promises. They are still poor and uneducated. Something I hope Trump brings up against Hillary.
Charter schools are a bandaid that makes Republicans feel better that they have gutted the education budget
No, charter schools are the solution to the liberal indoctrination centers known as public school. Why did Obama have to reopen the charter school in Washington? Because the parents didn't want their kids in the public school system.

You say that like you actually believe it, LOL.

If you have to carry hot sauce around with you then you're living in the wrong place. Just come to Louisiana, we season our food correctly the first time. We use it during cooking, but you won't need it once we serve you your plate.

And we're the hot sauce capital of the world. I live an hour from the Tabasco plant and am best friends with the procurement manager there.

Last edited:
"I keep hot sauce in my purse".....if said to blacks by a Republican.....would be the #1 story for a month. It would dwarf Palins "I see Russia from my house" moment.

She mocks colored people time.
Fakes a black accent to preach to them.
Brags about hot sauce in her purse.
While also calling them super predators who must be "brought to heel" like dogs.

How this bitch gets away with this is astounding.

No, charter schools are the solution to the liberal indoctrination centers known as public school. Why did Obama have to reopen the charter school in Washington? Because the parents didn't want their kids in the public school system.
Charter schools are the rights red herring fix to education

Allow 500 students to go to a better school while you ignore the 5000 stuck in the same schools

[

In Texas everyone eats spicy food...well,except for the yankee transplants.
It's gotten to be pathetic actually. Some places have tamed their plates down so much it''s not worth eating at em.
Every time a new mexican joint opens up you go check it out to see if it's pussified or not and whether you need to scratch it off the list.
Hell,the wife and I went to a new place Saturday that the Ninfa family opened and the damn salsa had absolutely no heat.
On top of that lunch ended up running us $230 with tip...never going back.

Last time I was in Texas, they didn't have a flipping clue what Mexican food was. Chile isn't Mexican food, even if you serve it with saltines... ;)

Allow 500 students to go to a better school while you ignore the 5000 stuck in the same schools
Just abolish the Dept Of Education and let the states handle it, the more local the better.

[

It's gotten to be pathetic actually. Some places have tamed their plates down so much it''s not worth eating at em.
Every time a new mexican joint opens up you go check it out to see if it's pussified or not and whether you need to scratch it off the list.
Hell,the wife and I went to a new place Saturday that the Ninfa family opened and the damn salsa had absolutely no heat.

Last time I was in Texas, they didn't have a flipping clue what Mexican food was. Chile isn't Mexican food, even if you serve it with saltines... ;)
You're thinking chuckwagon style chili, Mexican Chile isn't the same thing.

So take the 10% who work hard and want to succeed and give them the chance to do so?

Yeah, I can see where you Bolsheviks would be outraged.....

[

Not sure if serious....i'm going to assume sarcasm.

Just abolish the Dept Of Education and let the states handle it, the more local the better.
Then we will get a wider disparity in the quality of education offered by the states.
Red States will drop anything not related to Jesus

Without liberals fighting against them. Charter schools would force public school to teach the basics. Instead of indoctrinating them to the liberal agenda. That's exactly why you are against them.

Not sure if serious....i'm going to assume sarcasm.

Tex-Mex is very different than Mexican food in the Southwest.

Fajitas aren't Mexican food. Real Mexican food developed in Southern California, and this is still the place to get it.

Pretty sure real mexican food was developed in mexico.
And if you know where to go you most certainly can get it in Texas.
Last time I was in LA we went to supposedly the best mexican restaurant in town...it sucked like a mofo!!
But i'm sure just as you can get the good stuff in Texas it's also available in California since both places are loaded with beaners.

They couldn't indoctrinate the children if you took the federal government out of it.

Forum List

Back