🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary tells blacks: "I keep hot sauce in my purse"; Asks them if her black pandering is working!

Pretty sure real mexican food was developed in mexico.

If so, then corn tortillas and beans define real Mexican food.

And if you know where to go you most certainly can get it in Texas.
Last time I was in LA we went to supposedly the best mexican restaurant in town...it sucked like a mofo!!
But i'm sure just as you can get the good stuff in Texas it's also available in California since both places are loaded with beaners.

The reality is that border areas in America developed what we think of as Mexican food because Americans have the money to add meats and cheeses. Mole and Abobo are Mexican to be sure, but stuffing a tortilla and baking it in Adobo to make Enchiladas came out of California. The diet in Mexico has vastly improved as the economy has, and you find all the popular foods now. But when I was a kid, it was rice and beans with tortillas down in Mexico, that is what Mexicans ate. Tamales at Christmas.

Meanwhile, the only thing Republicans will do for blacks is build more prisons
We want them to have a better education, so they have a chance to make something of themselves. Like the charter school Obama shut down. Then had to reopen it after the outrage of the minorities. Like I said after over 50 years of liberal promises. They are still poor and uneducated. Something I hope Trump brings up against Hillary.
Charter schools are a bandaid that makes Republicans feel better that they have gutted the education budget
No, charter schools are the solution to the liberal indoctrination centers known as public school. Why did Obama have to reopen the charter school in Washington? Because the parents didn't want their kids in the public school system.
Charter schools are the rights red herring fix to education

Allow 500 students to go to a better school while you ignore the 5000 stuck in the same schools
Without liberals fighting against them. Charter schools would force public school to teach the basics. Instead of indoctrinating them to the liberal agenda. That's exactly why you are against them.
No they wouldn't

They would just funnel off the better students leaving the rest for public schools. No net improvement in overall education

Charter schools are a bandaid that makes Republicans feel better that they have gutted the education budget

So Shitflinger, we spend less on education than ever before? :eek:

If you ever posted something, and didn't blatantly lie, would you burst into flames?

We want them to have a better education, so they have a chance to make something of themselves. Like the charter school Obama shut down. Then had to reopen it after the outrage of the minorities. Like I said after over 50 years of liberal promises. They are still poor and uneducated. Something I hope Trump brings up against Hillary.
No, charter schools are the solution to the liberal indoctrination centers known as public school. Why did Obama have to reopen the charter school in Washington? Because the parents didn't want their kids in the public school system.
Charter schools are the rights red herring fix to education

Allow 500 students to go to a better school while you ignore the 5000 stuck in the same schools
Without liberals fighting against them. Charter schools would force public school to teach the basics. Instead of indoctrinating them to the liberal agenda. That's exactly why you are against them.
No they wouldn't

They would just funnel off the better students leaving the rest for public schools. No net improvement in overall education
Add serious competition and you will get results. Public schools would be forced to improve or lose funding. Right now public schools are graduating students that cannot read.

Pretty sure real mexican food was developed in mexico.

If so, then corn tortillas and beans define real Mexican food.

And if you know where to go you most certainly can get it in Texas.
Last time I was in LA we went to supposedly the best mexican restaurant in town...it sucked like a mofo!!
But i'm sure just as you can get the good stuff in Texas it's also available in California since both places are loaded with beaners.

The reality is that border areas in America developed what we think of as Mexican food because Americans have the money to add meats and cheeses. Mole and Abobo are Mexican to be sure, but stuffing a tortilla and baking it in Adobo to make Enchiladas came out of California. The diet in Mexico has vastly improved as the economy has, and you find all the popular foods now. But when I was a kid, it was rice and beans with tortillas down in Mexico, that is what Mexicans ate. Tamales at Christmas.

Thats just not true.
Top 10 Real Mexican Dishes

And dont forget Barbacoa.

Forum List

Back