Hillary The Warmonger

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Oh how I long for the days when the left was strongly anti war. Now they are just as blood thirsty as the Neocons. The two major political crime families have become indistinguishable, yet many Americans can’t see it.

This from a person who destroyed Libya and laughed about Quaddafi’s brutal murder, voted for dipshit W’s war crimes in Iraq, armed Syrian rebels including ISIS, made numerous threats against Russia and Iran, lied repeatedly about Benghazi, etc.

Actions have consequences, and whether we’re in Syria or not, the people who want to harm us are there & at war. Isolationism is weakness. Empowering ISIS is dangerous. Playing into Russia & Iran’s hands is foolish. This President is putting our national security at grave risk.

Last edited:
Your spot on. I wonder how many like us there are? Unaffiliated voters who don’t have to defend Trump because we are Republicans. I voted for him because the alternative was more repulsive, and every day of his presidency I keep reminding myself that he has appointed 2 Supreme Justices that are conservatives. Other than that, I’m not sure there is much difference between him and her.

Oh how I long for the days when the left was strongly anti war. Now they are just as blood thirsty as the Neocons. The two major political crime families have become indistinguishable, yet many Americans can’t see it.

This from a person who destroyed Libya and laughed about Quaddafi’s brutal murder, voted for dipshit W’s war crimes in Iraq, armed Syrian rebels including ISIS, made numerous threats against Russia and Iran, lied repeatedly about Benghazi, etc.

Actions have consequences, and whether we’re in Syria or not, the people who want to harm us are there & at war. Isolationism is weakness. Empowering ISIS is dangerous. Playing into Russia & Iran’s hands is foolish. This President is putting our national security at grave risk.
Reagan wanted Omar-Momar dead thirty years earlier than Hillary where is your tribute to him?

Reagan wanted Omar-Momar dead thirty years earlier than Hillary where is your tribute to him?
Stupid and off point as usual.

Forum List

Back