Hillary to black crowd in Philly: "Racism is the responsibility of white people."

Hillary Clinton on race: 'We all have implicit biases' - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary is telling black folks in Philly that racism is all whiteys fault and it's "the responsibility of white people" to make it all up to them.

The hits just keep on coming from the left. They're gonna spark a race war at any cost.

Shes justifying any violence they do , like smacking people in th eheads with hammers like they did in Ferguson Mo. a while back. Shes being a dumb bitch, and I never say that about women. but Ill make an exception just for her, shes special

I remember her pandering to voters in 2008 in the south where she did "black voice"........"I ain't no wheres tiiiirrred"....for the love of all things holy...how can people not see through that witch.....

Hillary will say anything to anybody if she thinks it will get her a few votes. Doesn't mean she means any of it.

Hillary will say anything to anybody if she thinks it will get her a few votes. Doesn't mean she means any of it.

You've literally described everyone presently still in the race. lol

sorry Shrill, all the white people aren't brainwashed with this white guilt bs you and your kind is passing off on us.

isn't that what white people want representing them and their children and grandchildren? someone who BLAMES them for all the faults in this country and she's a freaking white crooked politician

Hillary Clinton on race: 'We all have implicit biases' - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary is telling black folks in Philly that racism is all whiteys fault and it's "the responsibility of white people" to make it all up to them.

The hits just keep on coming from the left. They're gonna spark a race war at any cost.

2016%2B-%2B1

16%2B-%2B1

LOL...As expected, 2 pages of OMG and not one response to the topic or how and why Hillary is wrong. Now that I've pointed this out I expect the next typical response which will be variations of "you don't get it".

Racism will never die. It's to much of a lucrative business for Liberals.

LOL...As expected, 2 pages of OMG and not one response to the topic or how and why Hillary is wrong. Now that I've pointed this out I expect the next typical response which will be variations of "you don't get it".

How is she wrong?? Easy.

"Systematic racism" is a pathetic mythical boogeyman the left has created to convince minorities tbey need big government to overcome it.

So....whites can't be responsible. It's fake. In 2016....if your life sucks....it's almost guaranteed to be due to your own choices.

So you're saying the left is such great manipulators that they rigged historical numbers for decades on everything from housing discrimination to employment?

Thats a pretty bold explanation so grand that, it's...hilarious. Next you're going to blame it on them being Lizard people lol

Forum List

Back