Hillary vs Trump

Remember, in 2020 it will be Hillarity vs. Trump redux.

It's inevitable. Relax, liberals, karma is a bitch.

Jeeze......................it's been 2 1/2 years since Hillary lost, and she is no longer politically viable. She is a political has been.

If I were you conservatives, I'd start looking at who is getting the most traction for the Dem nomination, not spend your time bitching about a has been.

I’m sure Republicans have looked at which Dem is getting traction, and...well ...It’s still Hellary.

Sounds like wishful thinking from the both of you. Hillary is nowhere near the candidates, and none of them are saying anything about her. The only ones who bring her up are you conservatives when you have nothing else to say.

Why not talk about Harris? Why not talk about Biden? Those people are actually IN the race. Hillary isn't, but you guys wish she was so that she could lose to Trump again. Hate to tell you, but it ain't gonna happen.

Why don’t you talk about Harris or Biden? Where are all the threads about them? Reason- There is no interest in those candidates. They are boring and uninspired. There is your reality. Suck on it!

Jeeze......................it's been 2 1/2 years since Hillary lost, and she is no longer politically viable. She is a political has been.

If I were you conservatives, I'd start looking at who is getting the most traction for the Dem nomination, not spend your time bitching about a has been.
You don't get irony. "Lock her up" for compromising US security was facsism while he's got to be indicted for imaginary reasons is only right.

Democrats have moved on....

Any evidence of that, Hillary's novel is now to be found in the fiction section?

download-3.jpg

:coffee:

She is still the albatross hanging from your necks. She has not yet rotted away.

Democrats have moved on. The only people still bringing up Hillary are the conservatives when they have no other thing to say.
Tell us how good a saintly man McCain was again

he was no saint, but light years above donny.

BCBfvQ9.jpg
John McCain, tweety bird to the NKO. President Trump working with NKO to bring peace to the area. Yep, a liberal is so stupid...

How stupid is a liberal..

View attachment 271263

your silly meme is a non sequitur.... so i'll throw this in just for ha has.....

DEJ9-Qdf-Xo-AEq-DGI.jpg

Not long ago, Hillary said she wasn't going to run. Then a day or two later she said she has not ruled out running again. I think she will enter the race as the current Democrat candidates are so bad they even make her look more qualified. That isn't saying much.

Not long ago, Hillary said she wasn't going to run. Then a day or two later she said she has not ruled out running again. I think she will enter the race as the current Democrat candidates are so bad they even make her look more qualified. That isn't saying much.

Even if Hillary did decide to throw her hat in the ring, the Dems would never give her the nomination. She's too politically toxic. The only ones that are hoping she runs again are the Trump supporters.

Rowdy Rahm Emanuel to 2020 Democrats: You closed the door on swing voters!

why doesn't run himself, then?

Remember, in 2020 it will be Hillarity vs. Trump redux.

It's inevitable. Relax, liberals, karma is a bitch.

I’m sure Republicans have looked at which Dem is getting traction, and...well ...It’s still Hellary.

Sounds like wishful thinking from the both of you. Hillary is nowhere near the candidates, and none of them are saying anything about her. The only ones who bring her up are you conservatives when you have nothing else to say.

Why not talk about Harris? Why not talk about Biden? Those people are actually IN the race. Hillary isn't, but you guys wish she was so that she could lose to Trump again. Hate to tell you, but it ain't gonna happen.

Why don’t you talk about Harris or Biden? Where are all the threads about them? Reason- There is no interest in those candidates. They are boring and uninspired. There is your reality. Suck on it!

I'm still looking at all the candidates in the running and listening to what they want to do with this country. As far as who do I think is going to get the nomination? Probably Harris so far. Biden is too old, and people will think he's gonna be 4 more years of Obama, and that also is kinda politically not viable.

This is so true if it wasn't it would be funny...

View attachment 271259
You

/——/ You wish we’d stop reminding you about Hildabeast. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Trump has been stymied, smothered, and sabotaged by the deep state. its like he never won the election!

Even if Hillary did decide to throw her hat in the ring, the Dems would never give her the nomination. She's too politically toxic. The only ones that are hoping she runs again are the Trump supporters.

Well I am not hoping she runs, but I think she is such a political opportunist that she has to be thinking about it due to the very poor candidates the Democrats currently have.

I guess it depends when they ask her and how much Chardonnay she's had.

Well I am not hoping she runs, but I think she is such a political opportunist that she has to be thinking about it due to the very poor candidates the Democrats currently have.

I guess it depends when they ask her and how much Chardonnay she's had.

I very seriously doubt that she would want to run again, nor do I think that the Dems will offer her the nomination.

Forum List

Back