Hillary was only off by a couple thousand emails when she told this lie.

The liberal response tickles the shit out of me. I worked with a TS-SC3 clearance within the DoD for 22 years and I say they are full of shit. "They weren't marked "classified" when our goddess received them"

Bullshit. I have seen several of the Emails and they are marked.

But what the hell. Let's say for one moment that for some unknown and mysterious reason, classified material was not marked with either a SAP designation, or an "EYES ONLY". Or even a TS or a SCI designation. Just for shits and giggles, let's assume that they weren't.

Who the hell went back and classified them AFTER the fact!?!?!

That's the great thing about liberals - they will parrot bullshit no matter what the hell the truth is.

The "GOEBBELS" is strong in these idiots.

The desperate, ridiculous right – nothing of substance or value to offer the American people, just lies and personal attacks – along with their ridiculous canard about 'emails.'

The desperate, ridiculous right – nothing of substance or value to offer the American people, just lies and personal attacks – along with their ridiculous canard about 'emails.'

OK hot shot, prove me wrong. For once, respond to someone. You parrot bullshit here constantly. Right here, right now, list your credentials. You talk shit (and a lot of it) tell ME where I am wrong. Prove your bullshit for once rather than casting invectives and praying to God that someone will believe your ridiculous propaganda.

Now - prove it.

Before you say "they weren't marked classified"
That is all that matters under the law.

Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice both received classified information through personal email accounts. How come you aren't foaming at the mouth over them? They set the precedent, after all.

To complement the official State Department computer in my office, I installed a laptop computer on a private line. My personal email account on the laptop allowed me direct access to anyone online. I started shooting emails to my principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to my foreign-minister colleagues who like me were trying to bring their ministries into the 186,000-miles-per-second world.

-
Colin Powell, Worked For Me: In Life And Leadership, published 2012.

OK hot shot, prove me wrong. For once, respond to someone. You parrot bullshit here constantly. Right here, right now, list your credentials. You talk shit (and a lot of it) tell ME where I am wrong. Prove your bullshit for once rather than casting invectives and praying to God that someone will believe your ridiculous propaganda.

Now - prove it.

His response: :lalala:

Now - prove it.

His response: :lalala:

Indeed.

classified.jpg

Before you say "they weren't marked classified"
That is all that matters under the law.

Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice both received classified information through personal email accounts. How come you aren't foaming at the mouth over them? They set the precedent, after all.

To complement the official State Department computer in my office, I installed a laptop computer on a private line. My personal email account on the laptop allowed me direct access to anyone online. I started shooting emails to my principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to my foreign-minister colleagues who like me were trying to bring their ministries into the 186,000-miles-per-second world.

-
Colin Powell, Worked For Me: In Life And Leadership, published 2012.

The emails aren't classified, because they're marked. They're marked because they're classified.

Forum List

Back