Hillary won't have a parade of family members honoring her

why would anyone want to be seen anywhere near Hillary, well, actually, dogs dont seem to mind.
It always puzzled me that Bill's women were all dogs.

Not kidding, if I was President in the 90s I would have been nailing Kim Basinger on my desk in the Oval Office, not some snaggletoothed intern!

Jesus, Bill. WTF is wrong with you, man?

JFK did it right.

:D

What made you think Trump didn't fuck a dog? He has many relationships with married women.......

GOP senator calls out Donald Trump’s ‘many affairs’ in lengthy tweetstorm

And none of them have ever pressed charges.
Go figger.

why would anyone want to be seen anywhere near Hillary, well, actually, dogs dont seem to mind.

Not kidding, if I was President in the 90s I would have been nailing Kim Basinger on my desk in the Oval Office, not some snaggletoothed intern!

JFK did it right.

What made you think Trump didn't fuck a dog? He has many relationships with married women.......

Go figger.
That makes his serial adultery okay then.

why? did she have all of them murdered too? :badgrin:
Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance.

This always puzzled me every time I hear this comments.
1. If you caught ( just an example ok.... I'm not saying that your wife cheat). your wife cheating. What would be your normal reaction? Just be cool, give him a hug and be nice to her stud ..... No problem???? I don't think so.
Normally you would be very angry furious that you want to kill her stud who has a bigger dick? Am I right?
2. Now. ( again just an example) If your wife caught you cheating........ What/How do you think your wife should react? Be nice to your mistress or girl friend? Give them flowers and hug? I don't think so. Your wife probably wants to kill your gf........... Am I correct?

So for Hillary going after bad boy Billy's girl friends........ That is a NORMAL and EXPECTED reaction of a wife being cheated on.

I saw a big fight one time at a ballroom dancing..... Wife just show up a this place went after her husband's gf....... Pulled her hair from the back pulled her down to the floor and beat the heck of this poor woman. She end up in the hospital.
In Asia, Africa or ME........ They just shoot or cut the head off of the slut or the stud.

Last edited:
I still think that two Komodo Dragons will join Hillary on that stage, hey, they have so much in common

JFK did it right.

Go figger.

Maybe they got paid? And why would a married women pressed charge if she knows her husband will found out that she cheated.

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.
Hillary doesn't need her family telling people that she's not a hate filled racist egomaniac.

Trump of course has a large and solid family who can declare to the world that their dad has been a great father.

Hillary on the other hand has just Chelsea, and in her case she better hope Chelsea doesn't tell the truth.

She doesn't need to. She's got plenty of pols who support her speaking.

Trump? All he has is an Uncle Ben, his kids, and some fatass crooked governor.

Predictable but sad seeing the Progressives stoop to racism, hate, and vitriol when they have no facts.

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

Hillary doesn't need her family telling people that she's not a hate filled racist egomaniac.

The stupid bitch knows that no one believes a word she says any more or a word any of the ignorant Gruberidiot Moon Bats say about her.

Both families are seriously twisted. Hillary tolerated a serial adulterer for a husband. Worse, she went after his victims of sexual assault with a vengeance.

1. If you caught ( just an example ok.... I'm not saying that your wife cheat). your wife cheating. What would be your normal reaction? Just be cool, give him a hug and be nice to her stud ..... No problem???? I don't think so.
Normally you would be very angry furious that you want to kill her stud who has a bigger dick? Am I right?
2. Now. ( again just an example) If your wife caught you cheating........ What/How do you think your wife should react? Be nice to your mistress or girl friend? Give them flowers and hug? I don't think so. Your wife probably wants to kill your gf........... Am I correct?

So for Hillary going after bad boy Billy's girl friends........ That is a NORMAL and EXPECTED reaction of a wife being cheated on.

I saw a big fight one time at a ballroom dancing..... Wife just show up a this place went after her husband's gf....... Pulled her hair from the back pulled her down to the floor and beat the heck of this poor woman. She end up in the hospital.
In Asia, Africa or ME........ They just shoot or cut the head off of the slut or the stud.
Liberals hate her for not dumping bill for infidelity. Not the right. I personally have admiration for people who can maintain civil relations after decades of intimacy and the raising of children. One of the few things I do admire Hillary for is her close relationship with the father of her daughter. It can't have been a lot of fun much of the time.

Having Slick Willy in your family must be a tremendous shame. Of course Crooked Hillary has no shame.

A kid doesn't want to their parents having sex much less having their father's numerous affairs and even graphic descriptions of his sex acts broadcast around the entire world.

My guess is that there are no cigar jokes in Chelsea household.

Having Slick Willy in your family must be a tremendous shame. Of course Crooked Hillary has no shame.

A kid doesn't want to their parents having sex much less having their father's numerous affairs and even graphic descriptions of his sex acts broadcast around the entire world.

I wonder if Chelsea had her Dad come to school to talk about his job and tell the kids in her class that he was getting blow jobs from interns in his office.

Liberals hate her for not dumping bill for infidelity. Not the right. I personally have admiration for people who can maintain civil relations after decades of intimacy and the raising of children. One of the few things I do admire Hillary for is her close relationship with the father of her daughter. It can't have been a lot of fun much of the time.

Close relationship with Bill? She stayed with him to ride his coattails as far as she could go. I would be stunned if they have shared a bedroom for decades.

Progressives don't hate her for not divorcing Bill. For Progressives, affairs, crimes, ethics violations, felonies, and even manslaughter are all part of a sterling resume. Their attorneys met and 'splained them each what had to happen if they were to become billionaires and go down in history. They agreed and have gone on their separate ways ever since. They meet at events when it is mutually beneficial. Bill has all the beauties he can handle and she has...whoever.

How in the fuck does someone ignore clintons sexual indiscretions while attacking tump for three marriages in the same post?
Loony toon mother fuckers

The Presidential candidate Donald Trump has had his own sexual indiscretions which led him to be married 3 times.
The Presidential candidate Hilary Clinton has had no known sexual indiscretions, and has been married once.
Putting up with adultery,lies and cigars is just as bad. But I was talking about her sexual predator husband.

Why do you want to compare a candidate's husband to a candidate?

Or do you think that Bill Clinton is running against the sexual predator Donald Trump?

I wonder if Chelsea had her Dad come to school to talk about his job and tell the kids in her class that he was getting blow jobs from interns in his office.

I wonder if you wonder if Ivanka's kids had their Dad come to school to talk about how he cheated on his wife with the future replacement wife.

At least her family members are still alive...unlike those she betrayed and abandoned to die in Libya...

[Q

I wonder if you wonder if Ivanka's kids had their Dad come to school to talk about how he cheated on his wife with the future replacement wife.

I wonder if Crooked Hillary's (The Bitch of Benghazi) grandkids will someday invite her to school to give a lecture to the class on the importance of protecting national security documents?

We know that they will never invite her to discuss ethics and honesty in government.

Forum List

Back