Hillary would have been a great president

"Hillary would have been a great president:...

...in Cuba, Argentina, North Korea, etc...

:p

Go Hillary!
i9tl0dyc3si81.jpg

Have zero way of knowing what kind of president Hillary would have been. What I do know now is we will Never in my life time have a honest president working in good faith for all of us. Its pick your poison time.

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?
Yeah, I really loved it when her husband got caught getting blow jobs by an intern and Hillary blamed it on "a vast right wing conspiracy". Hillary has lied and deflected for that bozo their entire political career. Yeah, she's great.

Yeah, I really loved it when her husband got caught getting blow jobs by an intern and Hillary blamed it on "a vast right wing conspiracy". Hillary has lied and deflected for that bozo their entire political career. Yeah, she's great.
Except she never said that

That is why you didn’t present the actual quote

You still haven't learned your lesson. I don't make up shit like you do.
Yes you did

Hillary never made that statement about the blowjob

You are free to provide the actual quote in full to prove me wrong

Yes you did

Yes you did

Hillary was referring to the media frenzy about Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky. It's right there on video exactly as I quoted. You know that. You're mentally ill.

Hillary was referring to the media frenzy about Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky. It's right there on video exactly as I quoted. You know that. You're mentally ill.
Show us the exact quote

The video posted by Fingerboy says nothing of the kind
She says “Conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for President”

Prove me wrong

Forum List

Back