Hillary would have been a great president

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

Yes. But never underestimate the stupidity of people in large numbers.

It turns out though that its working out for Democrats, and more specifically Liberal Democrats because he got elected. In just one year the Republicans have completely lost their upper hand on taxes, healthcare, foreign policy, and even gun laws, with the orange assclown. The Democrats are winning elections in places they never would have with Clinton. Hillary will do more damage to the conservative cause being on the losing end of the election. When Democrats do start getting back control of government on every level, they will have a mandate to pass infrastructure spending, universal healthcare, and gun laws, and the mandate to raise the taxes to pay for it.

Be careful what you wish for.

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

In that she would have fought for higher pay for working class Americans.

You're kidding right? She was clear that she would not change either our trade or immigration policies.

What we need is a $15.00/hr (at least) minimum wage.

I think it should be like $40/hr.

You're kidding right? She was clear that she would not change either our trade or immigration policies.

Nope, $40.00/hr would make it to difficult on some small businesses. Make it $15.00 to $23.50/hr.

I think it should be at least $50/hr.

I don’t think she would have accomplished as much as Obama
A Republican Congress would have done everything possible to stifle any legislation

But internationally, we would not be the laughing stock we are wth Trump

I am glad others laugh at us.

It makes it easier to not send them money

I think you win the record for the funniest post ever on this forum. Am I wrong? Show me who has post with more funny ratings.

In all honesty, I never liked Hillary Clinton (too much of an entitlement mind-set)...However, when compared to the moron who currently infests the oval office, she gained my vote in 2016.

Just another piece of evidence that you are a loser.

DXar8S5XkAAD7rg.jpg

The really pathetic thing is that stupid Moon Bats like you actually believe the horseshit that you posted.

She was a scumbag First Bitch to Slick Willy attacking the women that exposed Slick Willy being a sexual predator.

She was a terrible Senator that never did jackshit except try to get money out of the American taxpayers to give to the assholes in NYC after 911.

If it wasn't for Jon Kerry she would have the top spot as the worst Secretary of State this country every had. If you don't believe me just ask the families of the Benghazi victims.

She is a stupid corrupt piece of shit that had more baggage than Delta Airlines and didn't even know that the Electoral College is how the President gets elected.

No, she would not have been. She was a shitty Senator and shitty SOS.

She fucked herself out of the presidency by assuming she would win and basically quit campaigning in August.

Hillary has no one to blame but Hillary.
She didn't quit campaigning, she started ducking and running.
/——-/ More like tripping, falling and passing out.

LOL!! Forcing employers to pay more for shit jobs won't fix anything, ESPECIALLY as the border would remain open for illegals to come here and do the work under the table, AND the employers would be free to just outsource the jobs.

LOL!! Forcing employers to pay more for shit jobs won't fix anything, ESPECIALLY as the border would remain open for illegals to come here and do the work under the table, AND the employers would be free to just outsource the jobs.

Define; 'shit jobs.'

Define; 'shit jobs.'

In this context, jobs that market forces don't force employers to pay more than 15$ an hour already.

Forum List

Back