Hillary's Big Tent Party and Transparency

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I made a mistake.
I admit it.
Lately I've come to understand that Hillary and her party really are the 'Big Tent' party.
Their 'Big Tent' even extends to welcoming operatives from countries such as the Israelis and Chinese and Russians and even those two Inuit schools kids with an old '286' into the tent.
Part of the 'Welcoming Ceremony' is to allow full access to Hillary's private illegal homebrew server, the DNC computers, Hillary's own campaign computer data.
That's what I call 'transparency' folks!
If there's one thing we can depend on it's a Hillary Clinton administration throwing its arms wide open to illegals, young Syrian men who should be back home defending their country, muslim terrorists who change their name to a Latino name before they sneak into the US headed directly for Dearborn to be hidden in plain sight.

The Republican big tent welcomes all to stand as Americans. The Democrat big tent houses many tents, each one a hyphenated American. You are whatever first, American second. From e pluribus unum to e unum pluribus, all done for political power.

The Hillary campaign is schizophrenic. As is Hillary herself.
Anyone else notice how in one breath Hillary is attempting to move hard left to get some Sander's voters.
In the next breath they are parroting the REPs platforms.
So fucking cynical. So 'transparent'.
Watch for Hillary in October attempting to BS the REP voter's that it was actually her that first mentioned building a 'WALL'.
Seriously.
The MSNBC bobbleheads are no admitting if Hillary doesn't get a serious 'bunch' of at least eight points from the convention she will be "in big trouble". (Ever notice literally ever female negro on MSNBC has straightened 'Whitey' hair? What if every White FOX news female showed up with 'negro' hair?)
They are right.
I predict Hillary's numbers won't budge from before the convention.

Forum List

Back