🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary's monstrous gaffe. Says "all lives matter". Blacks go ballistic

Well, Obama won in 2012 by getting an unprecedented outpouring of the black vote in key states. Anyone still want to argue Hillary will get the same outpouring?
why? it's a certainty she will, this thread like all bash democrats thread a typical repub antic.
overplayed.
HahA! Of course she wont. Why will blacks turn out in record numbers to support an old white racist?
she will!
it's ironic you calling others racist
while impersonation A JEW.
Yeah keep telling yourself that, snowflake.
just stating obvious fact.
you're a fraud
the best part will be when Hillary is elected ..
i'm beginning to doubt that she'll even get the Dem nomination. She is certainly damaged goods.

why? it's a certainty she will, this thread like all bash democrats thread a typical repub antic.
overplayed.
HahA! Of course she wont. Why will blacks turn out in record numbers to support an old white racist?
she will!
you're a fraud
i'm beginning to doubt that she'll even get the Dem nomination. She is certainly damaged goods.
well conservatives have always had an extremely tenuous grasp on reality

Hillary is seriously one of the worst, most dull speakers I've ever heard. Not sure how anyone can listen to her for more than 5 seconds.

I repeat my request for a web site that tells us what we are and are not allowed to say.

It really is crazy how liberals get everything backwards. I think it started with affirmative action 50 years ago when libs told us discriminating against white people was the way to fight racism.
I tried getting some tuition aide once at Austin Peay and discovered I had to either be black, Native -American, or some other minority listed to get any.

Racisim.

Everyone knows all us white folks got money.

she will!
you're a fraud
well conservatives have always had an extremely tenuous grasp on reality
Yeah......fuckers.....

Hillary is seriously one of the worst, most dull speakers I've ever heard. Not sure how anyone can listen to her for more than 5 seconds.
please do you really want me to list all the dull and plain old stupid gop speakers

None running this year are as close to as bad as Hillary. She is awful. Other than blind loyalty to the letter next to her name, I can't find anything anyone would find appealing about her.

please do you really want me to list all the dull and plain old stupid gop speakers

None running this year are as close to as bad as Hillary. She is awful. Other than blind loyalty to the letter next to her name, I can't find anything anyone would find appealing about her.
and?

I repeat my request for a web site that tells us what we are and are not allowed to say.

We can check it every morning for an update, and then go through our day reasonably sure we won't offend.

Or commit a micro-aggression.

Whichever.

Or verbal violence.

I tried getting some tuition aide once at Austin Peay and discovered I had to either be black, Native -American, or some other minority listed to get any.

Racisim.

Yes - affirmative action is pure racism. But if you say that the press calls YOU a racist.

Well, Obama won in 2012 by getting an unprecedented outpouring of the black vote in key states. Anyone still want to argue Hillary will get the same outpouring?
I like your avatar.
I heard COnfederate flag sales are through the roof. Nothing gets people to buy product than telling them they can't have it. LOL! Suck it, libs!
Better get your Con-federate flag panties, crying towels and hankies before they run out.

Racisim.

Yes - affirmative action is pure racism. But if you say that the press calls YOU a racist.
Actually, you can make a better case that it's sexist since more white women take advantage of AA than any racial minority.

Racisim.

Actually, you can make a better case that it's sexist since more white women take advantage of AA than any racial minority.
Not at Austin Peay.

There were no grants available to adult students other than blacks and Native-Americans.

Forum List

Back