Hillary's Political Future

The whole point of this Benghazi hearing is to take down Hillary's popularity, which scares hell out of the GOP.
President Hillary Clinton/ 2016.

I am afraid the Bengazi thing is going to be her doom. Which bums me out because I have always been a supporter of Hillary. Bill, too.

I am afraid the Bengazi thing is going to be her doom. Which bums me out because I have always been a supporter of Hillary. Bill, too.

Yeah, since she had absolutely nothing to do with it, I can see how you feel that way. If only she hadn't forced Republicans to cut the embassy security budget.

My guess is 2016 will be a Republicrat like Rubio or Bush vs. Clinton and that'll be enough for me to know we're screwed one way or another.

I support her because she knows what the hell she is doing. And until everything comes out on the Benghazi thing...I will continue to support her.
I am neither party. But I have always liked Bill and Hillary. I don't care what party the candidates are...I just want one that has the smarts to handle what needs handling. Who would that be? I have no idea.

My guess is 2016 will be a Republicrat like Rubio or Bush vs. Clinton and that'll be enough for me to know we're screwed one way or another.

Wasn't Rubio one of the shining stars? Oh yeah...I forgot...he didn't feed into the racist hate thing and is trying for immigration reform....deal breaker with you guys....sorry, it slipped my mind

she is going to run in 2016 .she will win the dem nomination ..............you see the left doesn't care what she did .they don't care about Benghazi .

she is going to run in 2016 .she will win the dem nomination ..............you see the left doesn't care what she did .they don't care about Benghazi .

And I'd be willing to bet that most of America doesn't either.... at least the ones that don't live and breathe right wing propaganda. Face it...your numbers are dwindling... people are starting to see through the bullshit. That's why you need the gun lobby so bad...to scare good, decent gun owners into thinking confiscation.

And I'd be willing to bet that most of America doesn't either.... at least the ones that don't live and breathe right wing propaganda. Face it...your numbers are dwindling... people are starting to see through the bullshit. That's why you need the gun lobby so bad...to scare good, decent gun owners into thinking confiscation.
the left one the election by less than 3 million votes ....there are plenty of us left .

You mean prison?
well being president could be considered a prison .... when she get sworn in as president, and she will get sworn in as president, you repub-lie-clowns will all lose your minds ...completely... I can see it now ... Pelosi in charge of the house ... reid Wit a filibuster proof senate ... republicans hunping off of chairs everywhere hanging from ever tree close by ... it will be a mass hanging a well well deserved mass hanging

The whole point of this Benghazi hearing is to take down Hillary's popularity, which scares hell out of the GOP.
President Hillary Clinton/ 2016.
you hit the nail right on the head .... when you have people Like Isa leading the pack, by asking question that hasn't any validity at all ... then say none of the dems can interview any of these whistle blowers before the hearing, that says it all ... they are scared to death that Hillary will run and get elected ... she'll make these scumbag republicans tow the line ... thew liberal leaning line ... I'm loving it ...you can see the fear in these republicans eyes

You mean prison?
well being president could be considered a prison .... when she get sworn in as president, and she will get sworn in as president, you repub-lie-clowns will all lose your minds ...completely... I can see it now ... Pelosi in charge of the house ... reid Wit a filibuster proof senate ... republicans hunping off of chairs everywhere hanging from ever tree close by ... it will be a mass hanging a well well deserved mass hanging
- 20 points for spelling.:razz:

Forum List

Back