Hillary's Political Future

I support her because she knows what the hell she is doing. And until everything comes out on the Benghazi thing...I will continue to support her.
I am neither party. But I have always liked Bill and Hillary. I don't care what party the candidates are...I just want one that has the smarts to handle what needs handling. Who would that be? I have no idea.

What has she ever accomplished that makes her worthy to be POTUS? Nothing. I personally feel like her intelligence is vastly over-rated. And most importantly; we need character. We're in this mess b/c we've picked players and not proud Americans who truly love their country.

I don't think Hillary will run.

But she probably could, if she wanted to. If anything, her health is the only thing that would stop her.

Her health is not an issue. The Clintons live for power and fame. It's the only thing that distracts themselves from the emptiness of their souls (That and sex).

I support her because she knows what the hell she is doing. And until everything comes out on the Benghazi thing...I will continue to support her.
I am neither party. But I have always liked Bill and Hillary. I don't care what party the candidates are...I just want one that has the smarts to handle what needs handling. Who would that be? I have no idea.

What has she ever accomplished that makes her worthy to be POTUS? Nothing. I personally feel like her intelligence is vastly over-rated. And most importantly; we need character. We're in this mess b/c we've picked players and not proud Americans who truly love their country.

By character, you mean another corporate knob gobbler? No thanks. I'm tired of supporting the conglomerate with my tax dollars.

My guess is 2016 will be a Republicrat like Rubio or Bush vs. Clinton and that'll be enough for me to know we're screwed one way or another.

Wasn't Rubio one of the shining stars? Oh yeah...I forgot...he didn't feed into the racist hate thing and is trying for immigration reform....deal breaker with you guys....sorry, it slipped my mind

You let your dogma cloud your analysis. I won't bother to explain it to ya. Enjoy your filthy bath.

My guess is 2016 will be a Republicrat like Rubio or Bush vs. Clinton and that'll be enough for me to know we're screwed one way or another.
the republicans don't listen to their voters if they aren't degrading them they're not listening ... republicans are screwed because they waste the taxpayers money on worthless hearings like this one ... if it wasn't white water its why Hillary gate where she fired her staff ... it amazes me how often republicans continually shooting themselves in the foot ...

By character, you mean another corporate knob gobbler? No thanks. I'm tired of supporting the conglomerate with my tax dollars.

Gimme a break, you santimonious twat. It was just revealed that Al Gore is worth $200 million. The Obamas, Bushes, Clintons are all multimillionaires also. The presidency is big business just like any other corporate job.

Gimme a break, you santimonious twat. It was just revealed that Al Gore is worth $200 million. The Obamas, Bushes, Clintons are all multimillionaires also. The presidency is big business just like any other corporate job.

So....what's that have to do with us helping to cover the cost of big businesd with our tax dollars?

the republicans don't listen to their voters if they aren't degrading them they're not listening ... republicans are screwed because they waste the taxpayers money on worthless hearings like this one ... if it wasn't white water its why Hillary gate where she fired her staff ... it amazes me how often republicans continually shooting themselves in the foot ...

Worthless? It has shined a light upon the corruption. I'm not a fan of Republicans; but I don't understand your apologist p.o.v.

she is going to run in 2016 .she will win the dem nomination ..............you see the left doesn't care what she did .they don't care about Benghazi .

correct... we aren't concerned about the republicans version of Benghazi ... the made up republican version

So....what's that have to do with us helping to cover the cost of big businesd with our tax dollars?

Oh, yea. Democrats are above their own financial pursuits. They're angels who have come to show us the way. :cuckoo:

Why are you trying to force your kool aid down my throat? Do you have any idea what a boorish brute that makes you?

she is going to run in 2016 .she will win the dem nomination ..............you see the left doesn't care what she did .they don't care about Benghazi .

And I'd be willing to bet that most of America doesn't either.... at least the ones that don't live and breathe right wing propaganda. Face it...your numbers are dwindling... people are starting to see through the bullshit. That's why you need the gun lobby so bad...to scare good, decent gun owners into thinking confiscation.
the left one the election by less than 3 million votes ....there are plenty of us left .
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's a republican for ya.. "the left ONE" >>>> ("WON" YOU BOOB)

Oh, yea. Democrats are above their own financial pursuits. They're angels who have come to show us the way. :cuckoo:

Why are you trying to force your kool aid down my throat? Do you have any idea what a boorish brute that makes you?

What does being rich have to do with this? Why do you hate rich people just for being rich? I'm just tired of helping to finance corporate America with my tax dollars.

It's so unfortunate that Obama and Hillary conspired to kill those four embassy folks. I wonder why they did it?

You mean prison?
well being president could be considered a prison .... when she get sworn in as president, and she will get sworn in as president, you repub-lie-clowns will all lose your minds ...completely... I can see it now ... Pelosi in charge of the house ... reid With a filibuster proof senate ... republicans hunging jumping off of chairs everywhere .... hanging from ever tree close by ... it will be a mass hanging ... a well well deserved mass hanging
- 20 points for spelling.:razz:
( there is that better for ya ???

its obvious you haven't any idea in what you're talking about

the real question they should be asking themselves is do you want ice in their kool aid .... lets see here
1) republicans refuse to let democrats interview the whistle blowers before they came to the house ...
is that kool aid cold enough fur ya???
2) everyone of them are fixated on rice in what she thought had happen ... that's their answer to the big cover up... they wouldn't know the way if their lives depended on it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back