Hillary's Political Future

So....what's that have to do with us helping to cover the cost of big businesd with our tax dollars?

Oh, yea. Democrats are above their own financial pursuits. They're angels who have come to show us the way. :cuckoo:

Why are you trying to force your kool aid down my throat? Do you have any idea what a boorish brute that makes you?

What does being rich have to do with this? Why do you hate rich people just for being rich? I'm just tired of helping to finance corporate America with my tax dollars.

You're an idiot if you're differentiating between rich politicians and rich businessmen. They aren't strange bedfellows.

Oh, yea. Democrats are above their own financial pursuits. They're angels who have come to show us the way. :cuckoo:

Why are you trying to force your kool aid down my throat? Do you have any idea what a boorish brute that makes you?

What does being rich have to do with this? Why do you hate rich people just for being rich? I'm just tired of helping to finance corporate America with my tax dollars.

You're an idiot if you're differentiating between rich politicians and rich businessmen. They aren't strange bedfellows.

No.....businessmen just like to privatize profits and socialize expenses.

Let's see.....how much does stuff cost at Walmart(just for one example)? Cheap, huh?...oh....wait....did you add the cost of food stamps, Medicaid and subsidized housing for their employees to that price, because they are too fucking cheap to pay a decent wage? Oopsie....not such a great deal.

OK.....let's move on to....your favorite and mine.... OIL! We pay.about $3.50/gallon for gasoline while the rest of the world pays about $4/litre.....great deal huh? Whoah...
..wait a second..... tax breaks, oil subsidies, farm subsidies (ethanol), and let's not forget the massive cost and headaches of trying to keep the Middle East stable enough to keep the cash cow mooing.....oh yeah....how about the Health Care Costs for the pulmonary health of people who live in high pollution areas? Wow....add all that together and economists say that we actually pay around $14/gallon. Shitty deal, huh?

Speaking of Health care....we spend more than any other country in the WORLD and our outcomes are mediocre at best.... not to mention that our tax dollars and private donations help in a HUGE way for medical research for medicines of the myriad of illnesses we have.....only for the Pharmaceutical Companies to gouge the Fuck out of us for every success that we helped finance.... while the rest of the world gets it on the cheap.....shitty deal, huh?

So...the next time you bitch about someone in food stamps who's working their asses off...maybe you ought to point the finger at the employer instead of the employee.

Next time someone says about renewable energy.....you might want to think about the REAL cost of oil.

The next time you need a non generic drug and have to sell your firstborn male child to pay for it....remember that most likely, your tax dollars helped finance that drug.

I support her because she knows what the hell she is doing. And until everything comes out on the Benghazi thing...I will continue to support her.
I am neither party. But I have always liked Bill and Hillary. I don't care what party the candidates are...I just want one that has the smarts to handle what needs handling. Who would that be? I have no idea.

Stockholm Syndrome?

I am mystified why any woman would support a man who raped women and regarded them as sexual objects for his own gratification.

As to the OP, Hillary is done. She has more negative ratings than anyone else in public life, and this doesnt help. The Dems have found a winning formula--a clean articulate black man promising free gov't cheese to inner city Negroes. They will stick with it.

I support her because she knows what the hell she is doing. And until everything comes out on the Benghazi thing...I will continue to support her.
I am neither party. But I have always liked Bill and Hillary. I don't care what party the candidates are...I just want one that has the smarts to handle what needs handling. Who would that be? I have no idea.

Stockholm Syndrome?

I am mystified why any woman would support a man who raped women and regarded them as sexual objects for his own gratification.

As to the OP, Hillary is done. She has more negative ratings than anyone else in public life, and this doesnt help. The Dems have found a winning formula--a clean articulate black man promising free gov't cheese to inner city Negroes. They will stick with it.

LOL, well said and totally correct.

Hillary is history, and bad history at that. Benghazi will also be the lie that forever taints obama. allowing americans to die for political gain will not be tolerated. That truth will bring the kenyan messiah down.

I am afraid the Bengazi thing is going to be her doom. Which bums me out because I have always been a supporter of Hillary. Bill, too.

Yeah, since she had absolutely nothing to do with it, I can see how you feel that way. If only she hadn't forced Republicans to cut the embassy security budget.

What do you mean she had absolutely nothing to do with it? She was SOS. It was her State Department that didn't beef up security when asked by the Ambassador.

Shit from what I've been reading the security there was at the bare minimun. They weren't in LA they were in the Libya in the ME for Christs Sakes. The security should have been heavy just because of where they were.

Also there was no money problems associated with beefing up security. Thats been debunked upteen times you idiot.

I am afraid the Bengazi thing is going to be her doom. Which bums me out because I have always been a supporter of Hillary. Bill, too.

Yeah, since she had absolutely nothing to do with it, I can see how you feel that way. If only she hadn't forced Republicans to cut the embassy security budget.

What do you mean she had absolutely nothing to do with it? She was SOS. It was her State Department that didn't beef up security when asked by the Ambassador.

Shit from what I've been reading the security there was at the bare minimun. They weren't in LA they were in the Libya in the ME for Christs Sakes. The security should have been heavy just because of where they were.

Also there was no money problems associated with beefing up security. Thats been debunked upteen times you idiot.

Doesnt matter how many times he's been shown that the budget had nothign to do with security. He will repeat it for no other reason than it deflects from the main point: that the administration suppressed evidence in order to further Obama's political ambitions, endangering and killing embassy personnel.

What did Obama know and when did he know it?

Right. Being the person who gave the stand down order while denying she was the one who gave the stand down order leaves her with absolutely nothing to do with it. Love how you liberals cover up for cold blooded murderers these days. - Jeri

Forum List

Back