Hillary's team came up with the cover phrase "Marked Classified"

Irrelevant, because that wasn't the criteria that elected the president. Still isn't. Again, most Americans didn't want obamadon'tcare either, but they didn't get to vote on it. At the next opportunity, they resoundingly voted against it.

Really, when did this happen. A bunch of senate races in Jesus Land is not a referendum.

2012 was the only national election we had on the issue- and you lost.

Please post polls showing overwhelming support for obamadon'tcare when it was passed.

Tell you what, before spouting off on how Hillary's server was PROBABLY secured by state of the art systems, research Platte River Networks and their certification (or lack thereof) to handle classified information.

So what? Frankly given how often the government system is hacked, and how rarely private sector ones are.... I'd say their criteria isn't particularly good.
IOW, verifiable facts dispute your stance, so you're guessing. Which is it, you know Platte River wasn't certified to handle classified information and don't want to admit it, or you didn't look it up because you knew it would counter your claims?

Again, she wouldn't be in this mess had she simply used the resources provided for the Secretary of State to use.
If she used the State.gov UNCLASSIFIED email, she would still have every single one of those over 1000 emails now classified, redacted and removed, after the fact, for the FOIA requests.

Irrelevant, because that wasn't the criteria that elected the president. Still isn't. Again, most Americans didn't want obamadon'tcare either, but they didn't get to vote on it. At the next opportunity, they resoundingly voted against it.

Really, when did this happen. A bunch of senate races in Jesus Land is not a referendum.

Please post polls showing overwhelming support for obamadon'tcare when it was passed.

Tell you what, before spouting off on how Hillary's server was PROBABLY secured by state of the art systems, research Platte River Networks and their certification (or lack thereof) to handle classified information.

So what? Frankly given how often the government system is hacked, and how rarely private sector ones are.... I'd say their criteria isn't particularly good.
IOW, verifiable facts dispute your stance, so you're guessing. Which is it, you know Platte River wasn't certified to handle classified information and don't want to admit it, or you didn't look it up because you knew it would counter your claims?

Again, she wouldn't be in this mess had she simply used the resources provided for the Secretary of State to use.
If she used the State.gov UNCLASSIFIED email, she would still have every single one of those over 1000 emails now classified, redacted and removed, after the fact, for the FOIA requests.
And I believe there would have been many emails that she chose to delete instead of turning over.

She hired Platte River in 2013, AFTER she was secretary of State.

Again, she hired a company that was not certified to handle classified information and gave them administrative access to a server that housed classified information. Mishandling classified information is one of those things that can get you in trouble for being careless.

Again, she hired a company that was not certified to handle classified information and gave them administrative access to a server that housed classified information. Mishandling classified information is one of those things that can get you in trouble for being careless.
except they were not classified at the time...

except they were not classified at the time...
We've been down that road. As Sec State, Hillary was trained and expected to identify and properly handle classified information. If she came across sensitive information, it was her responsibility to mark it as such and protect it. According to what we've been hearing, she went the other direction, having classified markings removed.

OW, verifiable facts dispute your stance, so you're guessing. Which is it, you know Platte River wasn't certified to handle classified information and don't want to admit it, or you didn't look it up because you knew it would counter your claims?

I didn't look it up because I truly don't give a fuck. And neither does anyone else. It's like you guys learned not a fucking thing from the whole Lewinsky or Benghazi thing.... You harp on bullshit, eventually people just get tired of listening to you.

Point was, Hillary didn't anything that Colin Powell didn't do.

Until you prove that she did something wrong, you really need to stop wasting everyone's time.

And I believe there would have been many emails that she chose to delete instead of turning over.

You probably think Hillary sank the Lustitania and kidnapped the Lindbergh Baby... but what can you actually PROVE she did?

OW, verifiable facts dispute your stance, so you're guessing. Which is it, you know Platte River wasn't certified to handle classified information and don't want to admit it, or you didn't look it up because you knew it would counter your claims?

I didn't look it up because I truly don't give a fuck. And neither does anyone else. It's like you guys learned not a fucking thing from the whole Lewinsky or Benghazi thing.... You harp on bullshit, eventually people just get tired of listening to you.

Point was, Hillary didn't anything that Colin Powell didn't do.

Until you prove that she did something wrong, you really need to stop wasting everyone's time.
And when Powell runs for president, we can talk about him. Reality is, though, despite your ululating to the contrary, if the FBI recommends indictment, she has a real problem. Even without it, the story is still adding to the weight she's desperately trying to avoid.

You probably think Hillary sank the Lustitania and kidnapped the Lindbergh Baby... but what can you actually PROVE she did?
I could prove that she dragged a black lesbian out of an abortion clinic before the abortion could occur and you would refuse to find fault with her. You really suck at exaggerated examples.

The 'Markings' crap is just THAT, an attempt by the Hillary camp to create some type of justification for her criminal activity based on nothing more than HER saying she is innocent.

THE MARKINGS DO NOT MATTER....AND HILLARY AGREED TO THAT WHEN SHE SIGNED HER LEGALLY-BINDING LEAGAL NON-DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT.

----------

"STEPHANOPOULOS: “You know, you’ve said many times that the emails were not marked classified. The non-disclosure agreement you signed as Secretary of State says that that’s really not that relevant. It says classified information is marked or unmarked classified and that all of you are trained to treat all of that sensitively and should know the difference.”

CLINTON: “Well of course and that’s exactly what I did."

1. She admits to what the non-disclosure agreement states.

2. That is NOT what she did!
The NDA required her to treat ALL sensitive info as classified and would know the difference. Over 1,000 pieces of data/info, ranging from UNCLASS to CONFIDENTIAL to SECRET to TS/SCI was found on her UN-secured Server, 22 such e-mails containing information SO classified that it can not be released under ANY circumstances.

Hillary Clinton herself acknowledged that the Markings did / do not matter, and now she is trying to hang her whole future on the unjustified, un-supported claim that the information was not marked classified at the time...which again DOES NOT MATTER!

SHE ADMITTED HER OWN GUILT / FAILURE TO LEGALLY, ADEQUATELY HANDLE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!

If you say that's not true, you're not arguing with ME. You're calling Hillary a liar. ('Welcome to the party'...)

Video: Hillary Clinton is finally confronted with her classified data non-disclosure agreement

The 'Markings' crap is just THAT, an attempt by the Hillary camp to create some type of justification for her criminal activity based on nothing more than HER saying she is innocent.

THE MARKINGS DO NOT MATTER....AND HILLARY AGREED TO THAT WHEN SHE SIGNED HER LEGALLY-BINDING LEAGAL NON-DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT.

Uh, no, actually, that's the whole case. Because a document without markings is exactly that. A not classified document. Particularly if hte information in it is benign.

You do get this, right? That we only have their word that these are sensitive documents, because they wont' tell us what's in them.

I could prove that she dragged a black lesbian out of an abortion clinic before the abortion could occur and you would refuse to find fault with her. You really suck at exaggerated examples.

No, mine was actually FUNNY. Obviously, unless she has like one of those blue boxes like in my AVI, she isn't going to be able to go back in time to cause those events, but you nuts would blame her for them.

Frankly, I am failing to see why a black lesbian would be in an abortion clinic, because they generally don't like sex with men... but anyway, I'm sure you thought that was clever, somehow.

And when Powell runs for president, we can talk about him. Reality is, though, despite your ululating to the contrary, if the FBI recommends indictment, she has a real problem. Even without it, the story is still adding to the weight she's desperately trying to avoid.

Actually, the FBI will issue a report saying, "Yeah, that was sloppy", and everyone will get on with their lives. If they had something, they'd have released it months ago. Now they are just looking for a way to save face.

Kind of like you guy insisted up and down there was going to be an indictment of Lois Lerner or we were going to get the smoking gun on Benghazi.

Actually, the FBI will issue a report saying, "Yeah, that was sloppy", and everyone will get on with their lives. If they had something, they'd have released it months ago. Now they are just looking for a way to save face.

On the contrary, if they had nothing, they would have said so long ago. If they have something, they have to be sure to dot the i's and cross the tee's, because the sycophants (you know who you are) will scream bloody murder with the absolute tightest of cases. Anything short of that and they'll fall on the ground foaming at the mouth. They're really trying to help you guys.

Kind of like you guy insisted up and down there was going to be an indictment of Lois Lerner or we were going to get the smoking gun on Benghazi.
I didn't do either, so your example again sucks donkey eggs. Like I said, it's all up to the FBI now. If they recommend indictment, it won't pry your lips off her butt, but she would lose a lot of support from sane people, enough to derail her ambitions for good.

Uh, no, actually, that's the whole case. Because a document without markings is exactly that. A not classified document. Particularly if hte information in it is benign.

You do get this, right? That we only have their word that these are sensitive documents, because they wont' tell us what's in them.

That's really kind of the point with classified information, after all. You just don't have the chops to be able to see it. See, here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. You want to claim the FBI and the State Department will lie to you about classified information, but insist they're absolute paragons of virtue any time someone in either organization even hints that they are looking at anything other than Hillary.

No, mine was actually FUNNY. Obviously, unless she has like one of those blue boxes like in my AVI, she isn't going to be able to go back in time to cause those events, but you nuts would blame her for them.

Frankly, I am failing to see why a black lesbian would be in an abortion clinic, because they generally don't like sex with men... but anyway, I'm sure you thought that was clever, somehow.
No, I checked. You suck at it.

On the contrary, if they had nothing, they would have said so long ago. If they have something, they have to be sure to dot the i's and cross the tee's, because the sycophants (you know who you are) will scream bloody murder with the absolute tightest of cases. Anything short of that and they'll fall on the ground foaming at the mouth. They're really trying to help you guys.

Well, here's the problem. You guys don't have the tightest of cases. What you have is something that is usually petty and then you go into hysterical rages about how awful it was. And while you scream at the top of your lungs "SUBORNATION OF PERJURY!!!!" "OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!!" sensible, sane people look at the same thing and say, "Dude, it was only a blow job!"

That's really kind of the point with classified information, after all. You just don't have the chops to be able to see it. See, here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. You want to claim the FBI and the State Department will lie to you about classified information, but insist they're absolute paragons of virtue any time someone in either organization even hints that they are looking at anything other than Hillary.

Guy, I had a secret clearance when I was in the Army. Most of what they classified as "Secret" was stuff you could find in any good research source like Janes.

I consider the actual evidence they present to me. "It was really secret stuff, take my word for it", doesn't cut it as secret. Particularly when you KNOW that someone has a copy of it somewhere they are going to leak to the press and we are all goign to say, "This is what they were going on about?"

No, actually what I said was funny. Yours was just homophobic and racist.

JOEB: "Uh, no, actually, that's the whole case. Because a document without markings is exactly that. A not classified document. Particularly if hte information in it is benign.

You do get this, right? That we only have their word that these are sensitive documents, because they wont' tell us what's in them."

Sorry, Joe, but YOU don't seem to get that YOUR OPINION isn't worth SQUAT! the official, binding government contract - the Non-Disclosure agreement, Hillary signed states document markings are inconsequential, that all documents are to be treated as 'classified' - which she did NOT do. Instead, she treated all of her documents as UN-Classified.

Hillary can also NOT claim 'ignorance' either because of 2 things:
1. The Non-Disclosure document she signed stated she WOULD be familiar with the differences in classifications / classified information. She received training on this (even though she broke the law by failing to sign this document, which was required by law).

2. There is already testimony from her subordinates claiming Hillary ORDERED him to strip the classified markings off of documents and send them via UN-classified faxes and other means. This proved she knew better and did not care - again, she intentionally violated he Non-Disclosure Agreement for 'expediency', not due to 'ignorance'.

Hillary IS under investigation, according to the FBI.
The Inspector General, The State Department, and the Intel community has determined that over 1,000 pieces of classified info went through Hillary's private server.
The FBI said they are going over / through her server and that she IS a target in this investigation.

What you claim does not matter. What the FBI finds / decides does.

FBI confirms investigation into Hillary e-mail server

Well, here's the problem. You guys don't have the tightest of cases. What you have is something that is usually petty and then you go into hysterical rages about how awful it was. And while you scream at the top of your lungs "SUBORNATION OF PERJURY!!!!" "OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!!" sensible, sane people look at the same thing and say, "Dude, it was only a blow job!"

Which of course begs the question, "Why would Bubba lie under oath and file a false affidavit if that's all it was"? Sane people realize that a near 6 figure fine and the loss of a law license isn't assessed for a blowjob. Only in liberal lala persecution complex land does that kind of thing happen.

Guy, I had a secret clearance when I was in the Army. Most of what they classified as "Secret" was stuff you could find in any good research source like Janes.

Like I said, you don't have the chops to see what's secret.

I consider the actual evidence they present to me. "It was really secret stuff, take my word for it", doesn't cut it as secret. Particularly when you KNOW that someone has a copy of it somewhere they are going to leak to the press and we are all goign to say, "This is what they were going on about?"

Anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature knows that non-secrets are "leaked" to satisfy the rubes so they can run around claiming there was nothing there.

No, actually what I said was funny. Yours was just homophobic and racist.
LOL at you thinking it was. The "homophobia" and "racism" is on the democrats who, through paternalistic contempt pretend to revere minority status.

This thread has been cleaned up. About three pages of completely off topic or insulting posts have been removed. Stick to the topic or you will be booted from the thread.

Sorry, Joe, but YOU don't seem to get that YOUR OPINION isn't worth SQUAT! the official, binding government contract - the Non-Disclosure agreement, Hillary signed states document markings are inconsequential, that all documents are to be treated as 'classified' - which she did NOT do. Instead, she treated all of her documents as UN-Classified.

So what? I hate to keep telling you guys this, but unless you find a real act of malice and not just someone getting around the bureaucratic bullshit, most normal people just aren't going to care.

Hillary can also NOT claim 'ignorance' either because of 2 things:
1. The Non-Disclosure document she signed stated she WOULD be familiar with the differences in classifications / classified information. She received training on this (even though she broke the law by failing to sign this document, which was required by law).

So a document she didn't sign told her to do something. Right. That's almost- Kafkaesque.

2. There is already testimony from her subordinates claiming Hillary ORDERED him to strip the classified markings off of documents and send them via UN-classified faxes and other means. This proved she knew better and did not care - again, she intentionally violated he Non-Disclosure Agreement for 'expediency', not due to 'ignorance'.

Except most of us do stuff like that every day. Something I find out whenever a sales person refuses to fill out the quote form like he's supposed to and like he's been told several times. Simply put, most people are not going to make a federal case out of office infighting at the State Department.

Hillary IS under investigation, according to the FBI.
The Inspector General, The State Department, and the Intel community has determined that over 1,000 pieces of classified info went through Hillary's private server.
The FBI said they are going over / through her server and that she IS a target in this investigation.

What you claim does not matter. What the FBI finds / decides does.

No, it's whether they FBI can come up with a case that reasonable people would find, "Yeah, she really did something bad" Otherwise Loretta Lynch can just ignore them, which you know she probably will.

Forum List

Back