Hillary’s Uranium One Stockpiles Were Shipped to Europe Contrary to Initial Assurances

Unfreaking real. I'm losing track of all the bullshit out there that is finally being unearthed.

"NRC officials told The Hill that Uranium One exports flowed from Wyoming to Canada and on to Europe between 2012 and 2014, and the approval involved a process with multiple agencies.

Rather than give Rosatom a direct export license — which would have raised red flags inside a Congress already suspicious of the deal — the NRC in 2012 authorized an amendment to an existing export license for a Paducah, Ky.-based trucking firm called RSB Logistics Services Inc. to simply add Uranium One to the list of clients whose uranium it could move to Canada.

The license, reviewed by The Hill, is dated March 16, 2012, and it increased the amount of uranium ore concentrate that RSB Logistics could ship to the Cameco Corp. plant in Ontario from 7,500,000 kilograms to 12,000,000 kilograms and added Uranium One to the “other parties to Export.”

The move escaped notice in Congress.

Officials at RSB, Cameco and Rosatom did not return repeated phone calls or emails seeking comment. "

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

A tiny amount compared to 500 metric tons of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian warheads sold to US power plants between 1993 and 2013. But oohhh Clinton.......

Not sure what's going on here. I think, like the emails, Republicans are just going to go OMG until other people start doing the same

A tiny amount compared to 500 metric tons of highly enriched uranium from decommissioned Russian warheads sold to US power plants between 1993 and 2013. But oohhh Clinton.......
...but if Trump did it, kill that fucker!!!

The Talking Point has been that no uranium AT ALL left the USA.

Of course they were.

The big lie was "IT DIDN'T LEAVE AMERICA BECAUSE THE DEAL DIDN'T ALLOW THE URANIUM TO LEAVE A US PORT."

:badgrin:

Well, it didn't leave a US port. it was shipped to Canada and then left a CANADIAN PORT. :banana:

It's Tricky to export uranium while being bribed, to be bribed and export uranium that's right on time...It's TRICKY!

Last edited:
It seems like Dems and their puppeteers are slowly but surely turning USA into an Absurd theater...

Seriously I'm beginning to feel like I'm living in a freaking Fellini movie. Politics in America summed up in one picture. :)

5088.jpg

It seems like Dems and their puppeteers are slowly but surely turning USA into an Absurd theater...

Seriously I'm beginning to feel like I'm living in a freaking Fellini movie. Politics in America summed up in one picture. :)

5088.jpg
Where are those American politicians headed on your picture? To Guantanamo? And Soros is leading them? I sure hope, because that's where they all really belong.

Last edited:

The Talking Point has been that no uranium AT ALL left the USA.

The fact is that it was they had to have an export license. The practice of sending a small amount to Canada for processing has been going on since before the ownership was transferred. The majority of it come back here. It is still much ado about nothing. Our nuclear plants have to import about 90% of what they use. Furthermore, those mines represent a whopping 4% of what we use in a year. BFD.

Forum List

Back