Hiring Bolton a betrayal to trump base

Wait a minute! If Trump is pro-Russian, why is he hiring a staunch anti-Russian hardliner like Bolton? What gives?

you got the wrong person------I am far from stupid-----I knew saddam had to be stopped WAY BACK ----in the late 1960s

What a load of bullshit. In the 1960s Saddam was hiding in Egypt and then in jail.
\
check your "mosque facts"-----Saddam came to power in the 1960s. Try not to lick up all the shit that the Imam throws on the carpet each JUMAH

Saddam took control of Iraq in 1979 you fucking moron. In the early 60s he was first hiding in Egypt and then was in jail till 1967.

Let me guess, you spent time with him in Iraqi prison right?

Look, you made a bullshit statement and got called out on it, just come clean and move on. it happens to lots of people

you got the wrong person------I am far from stupid-----I knew saddam had to be stopped WAY BACK ----in the late 1960s

What a load of bullshit. In the 1960s Saddam was hiding in Egypt and then in jail.
\
check your "mosque facts"-----Saddam came to power in the 1960s. Try not to lick up all the shit that the Imam throws on the carpet each JUMAH

Saddam took control of Iraq in 1979 you fucking moron. In the early 60s he was first hiding in Egypt and then was in jail till 1967.

Look, you made a bullshit statement and got called out on it, just come clean and move on. it happens to lots of people

Saddam was devoted to political power building thru the 60s and his big time
successes came in 68- 69. Adolf was in jail too-----but active and gaining
power at one time I met one of saddam's co-conspirators at the New York world's fair 1964---------POS M, Medhi

\

power at one time I met one of saddam's co-conspirators at the New York world's fair 1964---------POS M, Medhi

Sure you did. That was probably right after you had spent time with Saddam in jail.

You weave a great tale there my friend, you really should think about getting to publishing so you can make money off this talent.

\

Sure you did. That was probably right after you had spent time with Saddam in jail.

You weave a great tale there my friend, you really should think about getting to publishing so you can make money off this talent.

no----it was in New York

\

no----it was in New York

Yeah, after you time in jail with Saddam. i am starting to see the timeline now.

\

no----it was in New York

Yeah, after you time in jail with Saddam. i am starting to see the timeline now.

you are a very confused person

Wait a minute! If Trump is pro-Russian, why is he hiring a staunch anti-Russian hardliner like Bolton? What gives?
----------------------------------- all i have ever heard TRUMP advocate is working with the Russians and Putin when possible and that makes sense to me .

work with the Russian when possible while verifying what they do . 'illary' wanted a 'reset' , 'gwb' met with Putin and USA worked with 'stalin' during ww2 to defeat the 'nazis' . It only makes sense to work with the Russians and Putin to Americans advantage when possible . ---------------- just a comment !!

Don't be silly, OP. Trump was right. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, and his followers would still be his followers. There is not one damn thing he could do, not even shut down Social Security and give the entire shebang to the obscenely wealthy, that would make them turn against him.
If he shut down Social Security (he won't), I'd vote to impeach him. But we stick with him because his policies are good, and he's not being bought by lobbyists.

I"ll take that bet.
If he signs the spending bill Friday He's going to lose half his base at the minimum
I didn't like it either, but the military needed the big boost, and they got it. Maybe Trump will get the military (US Army Corps of Engineers) to build the wall. They've got plenty of money for it.

Trump has an uncanny ability to take things that look bad, and turn them into something good.

I’ll go into shock if he does lose them. They’ve been defending the indefensible for as long as he’s been running and in office.
If you call what he's done "indefensible", you must be an enemy traitor to the USA.

We will not waste another 10 trillion dollars on a country that is not an actual threat to our nation.
You call Iran "not an actual threat to our nation" ? I was willing to read your posts until I saw that.

Yes, Iran is not a threat to our country. You must really think that America sucks and that our military is the biggest joke in the world if you actually believe that Iran is a threat to this nation.

Are they going to invade us and take over DC?

Iran is no more a threat to us than Iraq was...but you probably think they were too...fucking sheep.

no----it was in New York

you are a very confused person
He sure is. Gator insists he's a libertarian.

Forum List

Back