Hispanics Hate Trump

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.
"Bush won a majority of Hispanics.? Not even close...

View attachment 48227

The Rabbi prides himself in being wrong. Apparently it's a status symbol among his people.

YAWN

record welfare and food stamps arent forward progress

jus sayin..............

Biden is more like the perverted retarded uncle that most families have but try to hide.
I dont think he is actually smart enough to be pres,,, oh wait, the liberals voted for the shoeshine boy twice.. never mind.

I don't think a bug eyed racist meltdown accomplishes much. Why do you?
I dont see stating fact as a racist meltdown. Indicate where the racism was in that statement

As someone once said, the worst racists are the ones who don't think they're racist.
still waiting for someone to point out the racism in that comment.

he cant

libs are bomb-throwing hypocrites

No need to throw a tantrum. It's just a message board.

When you call Obama a shoeshine boy it's a racial slur.

Republicans got 27% of the vote against Obama

Run Trump and you get ten

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.
"Bush won a majority of Hispanics.? Not even close...

View attachment 48227

The Rabbi prides himself in being wrong. Apparently it's a status symbol among his people.

YAWN

record welfare and food stamps arent forward progress

jus sayin..............

Try to occasionally stay on topic.

It is actually amusing watching Trump destroy the Republican party. The Democrats watch in awe as Trump pushes the "self-destruction" button. Fox will have to fire anyone who is even remotely moderate just to stay in business.
Trump is showing how retarded and cowardly the GOP has become in recent years. The party is unable to stop him because they don't have enough vertebrae among them to make one backbone.

Trump is doing the GOP a huge favor by highlighting all of their weaknesses. And he doesn't disguise his hatred, drawing the bigots and brainless tards who watch too much reality TV.

Trump is a giant spotlight.

He is Incitatus. In fact, that should be his campaign symbol.

your whole argument is one big false narrative; that doesnt hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny

It was bad enough that Palin lost the election 6 years ago for the republicans. Now, the nuts are going to do it again with Trump!

I don't think a bug eyed racist meltdown accomplishes much. Why do you?
I dont see stating fact as a racist meltdown. Indicate where the racism was in that statement

As someone once said, the worst racists are the ones who don't think they're racist.

he cant

why is it racial?
I see nothing racial about it.

Trump really scares you doesn't he, jake (er, winger, er jake). Trump will destroy hillary, biden, fauxahontas, old bernie, or whoever you fools run. Ya got nobody and I find that hilarious.

he cant

why is it racial?

Lol, that was my previous point. the worst racists are the ones who don't think they're racist

he cant

why is it racial?

carbonhead thinks all shoe shine boys are black. he is a racist.

2/3rds of Republicans don't want Trump as their nominee but here among USMB crowd you'd think he was US Supreme Leader by acclamation.

I would PAY to see a Biden/Trump race in 2016.
I would PAY to see the debates. Trump would walk all over Biden. actually, most high school kids would walk all over Biden.

Trump really scares you doesn't he, jake (er, winger, er jake). Trump will destroy hillary, biden, fauxahontas, old bernie, or whoever you fools run. Ya got nobody and I find that hilarious.
You posted that four years ago about how many nut job, flash in the pan republicans? Cain, Perry, Bachman. How you think someone that more than 60 % of Americans are adamant they will never vote for can win is a testament to your idiocy.

he cant

why is it racial?

Lol, that was my previous point. the worst racists are the ones who don't think they're racist

he cant

why is it racial?

and you are a case in point

he cant

why is it racial?

carbonhead thinks all shoe shine boys are black. he is a racist.
Thats the only thing I can figure too.
Like no white people ever shine their shoes.
Funny how the liberals try to put their racism on other people.

he cant

why is it racial?

exactly; and pandering left-wingers are peopel who dont think they are racist

wasnt it the last Democrat President that said back in the day obama would be bringing him coffee or something to that effect?

You posted that four years ago about how many nut job, flash in the pan republicans? Cain, Perry, Bachman. How you think someone that more than 60 % of Americans are adamant they will never vote for can win is a testament to your idiocy.

that will change after the debates. Once the voters hear trump vs the hildebeast or plugs they will vote trump.

Bill Clinton help sink Hillary's chances of a Kennedy ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../bill-clinton-told-ted-kennedy-oba...
Daily News
Jan 10, 2010 - Bill Clinton told Ted Kennedy that Obama 'would be getting us ... "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee," the ... The book says Kennedy was deeply offended and recounted the ... After Kennedy sided with Obama, Clinton reportedly griped, "the only reason you are endorsing him is

black unemployment dropped for the first time below twice white unemployment, under bush, then went back over twice the white rate under obama before falling again.
keep the border open and watch black unemployment rates continue to rise.
We already have 93 million out of work...and you HAVE to figure in the standard gvt "margin for error" (lies), so we know the REAL number is higher.
We have 40 some million on food stamps...
Manufacturing and mfg jobs are hemorrhaging out of this country and a LOT of them are just hopping across the border and relocating to mexico.

We're borrowing money JUST to pay the INTEREST on money we originally borrowed. Never mind addressing the principal... In the real world that is called insolvency...
..and if they could raise the tax rate to 95% we STILL couldn't get out of it...19 TRILLION dollars? be serious...

and then there's waste, corruption and "special interest" groups all siphoning from the well, too.

It's unsustainable...
Too big to fail?.LMFAO..the Romans were "too big to fail..The British Empire...the U.S.S.R... Every system of gvt devised by man fails eventually.... overthrown by revolution when it becomes too corrupt and oppressive or collapses economically.
That's how the real world works.

if all of this doesn't get stopped and reversed soon, this country is done.

planning ahead is never a bad idea.

Forum List

Back