Hispanics Hate Trump

I dont see stating fact as a racist meltdown. Indicate where the racism was in that statement

As someone once said, the worst racists are the ones who don't think they're racist.

Yeah.. case in point... most Liberals and definitely Progressives.

Right I guess it's racism that wins Democrats every racial demographic except white people.

ACTUALLY IT WAS; pandering is a form of racism leftard

So Democrats win the Asian vote by pandering to what?

YAWN

does the asian vote win anything at all?

I dont see stating fact as a racist meltdown. Indicate where the racism was in that statement

As someone once said, the worst racists are the ones who don't think they're racist.

Right I guess it's racism that wins Democrats every racial demographic except white people.

IQ...

Wait, wait, I get it now! We are to BRIBE people who broke our laws to vote for OUR guys, instead of going out and getting AMERICANS who are pissed to vote. What a deal.

Let me say it this way------------> every godda** welfare recipient who wants to have more babies and fleece us is going to be at the polls pulling the lever at LEAST once. If we can't get off our derrieres and vote to save our country, and work to get other people who think as we do to get to the polls, then we deserve to lose.

Consider what is being said here............we HAVE to pander to people who have broken OUR laws, and take our AMERICAN neighbors jobs, to get an American President elected.

As an AMERICAN, don't you think there is something wrong with this picture?

Oh, on the left, maybe not! We now pander to Iran, Cuba, Russia, and China. What the hell, we might as well allow all of them to run our country too!
The hispanics who vote are Americans as well. The poll is of those who vote which means they are all Americans.

Well sorry but many American Hispanics who are citizens want stricter immigration laws.

Leah Barkoukis - Hispanic Activists Fight For Tougher Immigration Laws in Texas

Guess we'll just have to wait and see how they vote if Trump makes it to nomination.
Well, if you believe the polls, most Hispanics would favor any candidate over Trump. They want to see an end to the immigration problem but most of all they don't want to have to worry about a family member, friend or neighbor being deported because they don't have documentation.

Biden is more like the perverted retarded uncle that most families have but try to hide.
I dont think he is actually smart enough to be pres,,, oh wait, the liberals voted for the shoeshine boy twice.. never mind.

I don't think a bug eyed racist meltdown accomplishes much. Why do you?

It's hard to compete against a group that plays Santa Claus with other people's money.... but the tide is turning... blacks as a group are noticing that under Obama their unemployment rate has skyrocketed.

IQ...

I thought it was their opposition to laws against spitting on the laundry.

(fun movie reference there. work on it)

YAWN

bet republicans got more votes from people of all walks of life appalled by liberal sanctuary cities than dems wre going to get from hispanics who were likely to vote for dems anyway

try again

It's hard to compete against a group that plays Santa Claus with other people's money.... but the tide is turning... blacks as a group are noticing that under Obama their unemployment rate has skyrocketed.

You are a textbook mental retard.

Black unemployment rate falls to lowest in 7 years

Black unemployment rate falls to lowest in 7 years

This is all the more reason to get Biden the Democratic nomination. He cannot lose to Trump. Hillary Clinton probably wouldn't lose,

but why gamble?
Biden is more like the perverted retarded uncle that most families have but try to hide.
I dont think he is actually smart enough to be pres,,, oh wait, the liberals voted for the shoeshine boy twice.. never mind.

still waiting for someone to point out the racism in that comment.

black unemployment dropped for the first time below twice white unemployment, under bush, then went back over twice the white rate under obama before falling again.

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.
"Bush won a majority of Hispanics.? Not even close...

hispanic-2012-11-07-latino-vote-00-01.png

This is all the more reason to get Biden the Democratic nomination. He cannot lose to Trump. Hillary Clinton probably wouldn't lose,

but why gamble?

he cant

libs are bomb-throwing hypocrites

YAWN

bet republicans got more votes from people of all walks of life appalled by liberal sanctuary cities than dems wre going to get from hispanics who were likely to vote for dems anyway

try again

Poll: 62% Voters Want DOJ Action Against Sanctuary Cities
www.breitbart.com/.../poll-majority-of-voters-want-doj-action-a...
Breitbart
Jul 13, 2015 - A majority of likely voters say action should be taken against jurisdictions with sanctuary policies for illegal immigrants, according to a new ...

as you can see cuts across Party lines

So the people who hate big government want big government to crack down on cities.

lol

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.
"Bush won a majority of Hispanics.? Not even close...

View attachment 48227

The Rabbi prides himself in being wrong. Apparently it's a status symbol among his people.

but why gamble?

they're like drive by gangsters..they roll through and shoot and then run away as fast as they can...rinse and repeat...

It's more important to them to be able to relieve their frustrations in their own lives by calling people names, than it is to act like adults.
standard operating procedure

Forum List

Back