Hispanics Hate Trump

Gee, I told you so. They absolutely despise the man. They have a much more favorable view of the other candidates.

Hispanics Frown on Trump, but Not Rest of GOP Field

Run Trump. You lose.
After Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney lost the Latino vote by more than 40% in 2012, the Republican Party has started an effort to rebrand itself, then comes Trump determined to alienated every Latino in the country.

wanting to enforce our laws "alienates" latinos?
Yes and it should alienate all Americans. Our immigration laws are unfair, enforced inconsistently, and make it very difficult to deport someone that can afford a lawyer and has committed no crime other than violating immigration law.

Gee, I told you so. They absolutely despise the man. They have a much more favorable view of the other candidates.

Run Trump. You lose.
After Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney lost the Latino vote by more than 40% in 2012, the Republican Party has started an effort to rebrand itself, then comes Trump determined to alienated every Latino in the country.

Yes and it should alienate all Americans. Our immigration laws are unfair, enforced inconsistently, and make it very difficult to deport someone that can afford a lawyer and has committed no crime other than violating immigration law.

why would that alienate Hispanics?

Run Trump. You lose.

There are reasons the laws aren't enforced...now who would have an interest in skewing the vote and more importantly WHY? The answer is there for those that want to see.

violating immigration law is all it (should) take..any act done after that is irrelevant.

You can't rob a bank and then rescue a drowning child and get to keep the money because you did something "good".

This is all the more reason to get Biden the Democratic nomination. He cannot lose to Trump. Hillary Clinton probably wouldn't lose,

but why gamble?
Biden is more like the perverted retarded uncle that most families have but try to hide.
I dont think he is actually smart enough to be pres,,, oh wait, the liberals voted for the shoeshine boy twice.. never mind.

I don't think a bug eyed racist meltdown accomplishes much. Why do you?
I dont see stating fact as a racist meltdown. Indicate where the racism was in that statement

As someone once said, the worst racists are the ones who don't think they're racist.

Run Trump. You lose.

There are reasons the laws aren't enforced...now who would have an interest in skewing the vote and more importantly WHY? The answer is there for those that want to see.

violating immigration law is all it (should) take..any act done after that is irrelevant.

You can't rob a bank and then rescue a drowning child and get to keep the money because you did something "good".
Well crap, Im broke again.

Run Trump. You lose.

Apparently unless Latinos get everything they want, they get very upset.... the apparently think it is ok to break into our country, clog up our emergency rooms, pay no taxes and send all their money back to their home country.

And we suck for having issues with that. Sucky, fucky white people.

This is all the more reason to get Biden the Democratic nomination. He cannot lose to Trump. Hillary Clinton probably wouldn't lose,

but why gamble?
Biden is more like the perverted retarded uncle that most families have but try to hide.
I dont think he is actually smart enough to be pres,,, oh wait, the liberals voted for the shoeshine boy twice.. never mind.

I dont see stating fact as a racist meltdown. Indicate where the racism was in that statement

As someone once said, the worst racists are the ones who don't think they're racist.

Yeah.. case in point... most Liberals and definitely Progressives.

Run Trump. You lose.

Apparently unless Latinos get everything they want, they get very upset.... the apparently think it is ok to break into our country, clog up our emergency rooms, pay no taxes and send all their money back to their home country.

And we suck for having issues with that. Sucky, fucky white people.

You have every right to object to whatever you want to object to.

Let the voters decide whose objections they like the best, or hate the least.

Trump can't get through a conversation without citing a poll. I'm guessing he's not citing this one any time soon though.

most of the LWNJs here cant get through a thread without citing a poll

i swear you hypocrites are FUNNY!!

but why gamble?

As someone once said, "I was kidnapped by aliens and transported to their moon base".

So?

but why gamble?

Right I guess it's racism that wins Democrats every racial demographic except white people.

Right I guess it's racism that wins Democrats every racial demographic except white people.

ACTUALLY IT WAS; pandering is a form of racism leftard

but why gamble?

As someone once said, "I was kidnapped by aliens and transported to their moon base".

So?

Did they move your head to probe your anus?

Trump cannot win.

ACTUALLY IT WAS; pandering is a form of racism leftard

So Democrats win the Asian vote by pandering to what?

So?

Did they move your head to probe your anus?

Trump cannot win.

then you're doing republicans a big favor attacking him leftard; the election is a year away

thanks

Trump can't get through a conversation without citing a poll. I'm guessing he's not citing this one any time soon though.

most of the LWNJs here cant get through a thread without citing a poll

i swear you hypocrites are FUNNY!!

So you're saying Trump is full of shit for paying attention to the polls.

no i'm saying letardz are; geesh

Trump claimed he's winning every poll.

Did he miss this one?

Forum List

Back