Hispanics Hate Trump

the ones that hate Donald Trump are mostly the illegals, and they dont vote anyway, right?, isnt that what the left tells us? there are no voting violations and therefore we dont need to insure that the vote is legal and honest.
So, in light of that, who cares what the illegals like or dont like. Fuck them, they are subhuman and have no rights in this country anyway.

So the 65% of Hispanics who said they viewed Trump unfavorably were all illegals?

lol good one.
pretty good chance of it. I would think that the 35% that agree with Donald Trump are legally here and are respectable citizens.

the ones that hate Donald Trump are mostly the illegals, and they dont vote anyway, right?, isnt that what the left tells us? there are no voting violations and therefore we dont need to insure that the vote is legal and honest.
So, in light of that, who cares what the illegals like or dont like. Fuck them, they are subhuman and have no rights in this country anyway.
Mostly the illegals? What a heap of crap. Support your baseless claim.

so they seem to be no different than white people.....somebody better tell guno...he seems to think when brown people take over there will be no more bigotry....

They're no different than all people.

Telling guano anything is about as productive as talking to a fishtank, but there's more collective intellect in the fishtank.

Mostly the illegals? What a heap of crap. Support your baseless claim.
Right after you prove me wrong.
I know in Maryland that the traitor O'Malley made sure that the illegals could vote, I assume its like that in all anti American run states.

This is all the more reason to get Biden the Democratic nomination. He cannot lose to Trump. Hillary Clinton probably wouldn't lose,

but why gamble?
Biden is more like the perverted retarded uncle that most families have but try to hide.
I dont think he is actually smart enough to be pres,,, oh wait, the liberals voted for the shoeshine boy twice.. never mind.

I don't think a bug eyed racist meltdown accomplishes much. Why do you?

So the 65% of Hispanics who said they viewed Trump unfavorably were all illegals?

lol good one.
pretty good chance of it. I would think that the 35% that agree with Donald Trump are legally here and are respectable citizens.

Actually it was only 14% favorable for Trump.

This is all the more reason to get Biden the Democratic nomination. He cannot lose to Trump. Hillary Clinton probably wouldn't lose,

but why gamble?
Biden is more like the perverted retarded uncle that most families have but try to hide.
I dont think he is actually smart enough to be pres,,, oh wait, the liberals voted for the shoeshine boy twice.. never mind.

I dont see stating fact as a racist meltdown. Indicate where the racism was in that statement

but why gamble?

"racist"

:rolleyes:

careful, pointing out the obvious will get you called a racist.
(its their way to make you comply and be silent)

They still haven't noticed it doesn't work anymore.

They notice, but they are busy trying to come up with a new term that will shame Americans into submission.
Fairly sad if you think about it. What a miserable life liberals must live.

(legal)Hispanics will be over 17.6% of the population next year. Them, Blacks and asians voting 75% against trump will make it next to impossible for a loserterian to win the white house!

Whites will need to come out at over 64% to win. Doubtful because white woman aren't going to vote for a loserterian!!!!

(legal)Hispanics will be over 17.6% of the population next year. Them, Blacks and asians voting 75% against trump will make it next to impossible for a loserterian to win the white house!

Whites will need to come out at over 64% to win. Doubtful because white woman aren't going to vote for a loserterian!!!!
Try using the BIG words mommy taught you. You can do it!

"losertarian"..jesus..what grade are you in?

"losertarian"..jesus..what grade are you in?

The beauty of it is, he probably fancies himself to be one of the enlightened ones... those types always do.

Forum List

Back