Hispanics Hate Trump

Well sorry but many American Hispanics who are citizens want stricter immigration laws.

Leah Barkoukis - Hispanic Activists Fight For Tougher Immigration Laws in Texas

Guess we'll just have to wait and see how they vote if Trump makes it to nomination.
thats true but they dont care for the way trump says what he says.....people like paint the fucking out house writes the guys speeches.....
I agree about the way Trump speaks of all Mexicans. Although, he has in the past, differentiated the legal from the illegal. He calls them, the "good ones." I think Trump does NOT have a speech writer. lol.
sure after he stuck his foot in his mouth than the back peddling begins...but he has at least brought up something all the other ones did not want to talk about....

Ok..let's make it personal instead of some vague claims and allegations....

You own your own house..or are paying a mortgage....or renting a house or apartment, right?

Do you think it would be ok for some random person off the street to sneak in one night and move into your spare bedroom and bring their family with them and demand that you feed them, clothe them, give them an education and share your money with them?

Why or why not?

80 percent of the American people, including a majority of conservatives, want illegals to be granted legal status or a path to citizenship.

The hateful retards infecting the Republican party are ignoring the will of the American people, to their own detriment.
Give me a link to the 80%,please.

Believe me, if they thought for a second that these folks would vote Republican, people Like G would personally be rounding them up and carting them back. They have no use for minorities except in the voting booth.

Oh fuck yeah!!

If people were crossing the border and had a conservative stance in a voting booth the moonbats would demand a wall be built with snipers and a minefield.

Straw men, and more straw men. It's all you tards have.

I have pointed out countless times the Mexican people coming here have strong family values, are deeply religious, and are very hard working. All qualities the Republican party claims to espouse, which makes their hateful treatment of Mexicans all that much more idiotic and self-destructive.

Instead of acknowledging these great qualities of the Mexican people and welcoming them, you retards hold up as heroes assholes like Trump and Coulter who call them rapists!

It is YOU assholes who want to put up walls and snipers because of hatred and fear.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

where r the examples idiot??

They are welcome here, as are any legal immigrants... Sorry Mexico is a third world shithole, the answer isn't for Mexico to actively export their poor into the U.S. and make them our problem... which is exactly what they are doing. That's national suicide on our part.

And you want to see racism, go to Mexico or Central America and see how the Spaniards treat the indigenous people; they're subhuman. I know, I used to work and travel extensively in Mexico and Central America.

You don't know jack.

That's actually a great point. My succubus ex-wife, who was an illegal mexican BTW, told me that the darker the person is, the worse they're treated by EVERYONE who is lighter skinned. It's their own people they abuse so it's not even racial, it's a heirachy of skin tone.

Well sorry but many American Hispanics who are citizens want stricter immigration laws.

Leah Barkoukis - Hispanic Activists Fight For Tougher Immigration Laws in Texas

Guess we'll just have to wait and see how they vote if Trump makes it to nomination.
thats true but they dont care for the way trump says what he says.....people like paint the fucking out house writes the guys speeches.....
I agree about the way Trump speaks of all Mexicans. Although, he has in the past, differentiated the legal from the illegal. He calls them, the "good ones." I think Trump does NOT have a speech writer. lol.
sure after he stuck his foot in his mouth than the back peddling begins...but he has at least brought up something all the other ones did not want to talk about....
Yes, Trump has done the GOP a huge favor by forcing the immigration issue. The cowardly pants-shitting Republicans have been hiding in their little turtle shells, doing all they can to avoid working on immigration reform. I am very glad Trump has forced the issue front and center.

The American people want the illegals to have legal status or a path to citizenship. Trump's noisemaking will make that finally happen.

Some yes, but many more no. Again, why do you think it good to let millions of low/no skill workers flood over our border undocumented and suck up services? Sorry, I'd just as soon pay frank $30 to cut my lawn than $15 to Pablo. At least Frank has skin in the game.

80 percent of the American people, including a majority of conservatives, want illegals to be granted legal status or a path to citizenship.

The hateful retards infecting the Republican party are ignoring the will of the American people, to their own detriment.
Give me a link to the 80%,please.
I have done this countless times. But no problem!

A poll going back two years, right up to February 8 of this year:

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Legal status or citizenship is 59 + 19 = 78 percent.

"Deport them" = 18 percent. They are on the losing side, big time.

Poll Roundup Majority of Americans Support Immigration Reform With Citizenship

Gallup
June-July 2013

• 88% of Americans support allowing immigrants to become citizens
  • 83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens
Plenty more evidence in the link.

On immigration, Republicans favor path to legal status, but differ over citizenship

25thutv.jpg

What Americans Want From Immigration Reform in 2014

62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents

The Republican response:

bi80le.jpg

Only 13 percent of Americans favor passing immigration reform without a path to citizenship for illegals.

13 percent.

Believe me, if they thought for a second that these folks would vote Republican, people Like G would personally be rounding them up and carting them back. They have no use for minorities except in the voting booth.

Oh fuck yeah!!

If people were crossing the border and had a conservative stance in a voting booth the moonbats would demand a wall be built with snipers and a minefield.

Straw men, and more straw men. It's all you tards have.

I have pointed out countless times the Mexican people coming here have strong family values, are deeply religious, and are very hard working. All qualities the Republican party claims to espouse, which makes their hateful treatment of Mexicans all that much more idiotic and self-destructive.

Instead of acknowledging these great qualities of the Mexican people and welcoming them, you retards hold up as heroes assholes like Trump and Coulter who call them rapists!

It is YOU assholes who want to put up walls and snipers because of hatred and fear.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

where r the examples idiot??

He has none... he's been asked repeatedly. All he does is spew worn out leftwing talking points.

Blah blah blah blah.....

Polls Show A Majority Of Americans Oppose Obama's ...
townhall.com/.../polls-show-a-majority-of-americans-oppo...
Townhall.com
Dec 10, 2014 - Somewhere between 51 and 56 percent of Americans oppose President Obama's executive amnesty program according to three polls ...
They oppose the way Obama went about granting temporary asylum. That in no way disproves the FACT that 80 percent of American favor citizenship or legal status.

many people from Mexico on down look at Puerto Ricans and Cubans as something not Spanish.....they do not care for them....not all but enough of them dont care for them...

Almost every category of hispanics seem to hate each other. The dominicans hate the puerto ricans, mexicans hate guatamelians, etc.

he's simply a loser regurgitating talking points

Americans Oppose Amnesty | NumbersUSA
https://www.numbersusa.com/.../americans-oppose-amnest...
NumbersUSA
Feb 17, 2015 - A majority of Americans support tougher enforcement laws and ... 60% of voters oppose the Obama Administration's executive amnesty to ...
There are no links to the polls they cite.

One of the organizations they cite is Gallup.

So let's go to the source and see the truth:

Americans Favor Giving Illegal Immigrants a Chance to Stay

2gsmz68.jpg

Also, the idea that most Latinos/Hispanics hate the Latinos/Hispanics that are here illegally just isn't true. This is proven by data showing Trump's support provided in this thread and Latinos/Hispanics that I know. Those that I know all think Trump is a pud. Also, those who are here illegally are friends/family/neighbors with those that are here legally.

That's what these guys don't understand. My nephew is Hispanic. His father was an illegal alien here from Mexico. He died when my nephew was just a baby, but my nephew wouldn't be alive today if his father hadn't come here. My nephew just graduated college earlier this year. He already has a good job with a Fortune 500 company he did an internship with. He was featured on his university's Web site and his picture was on a few interstate highway billboards advertising the college. He is a nationally ranked college pole vaulter and racked up several scholarships and has virtually no student loan debt as a result. He worked his ass off. By all means he exhibits the values of a conservative Republican, but he is a Democrat. You know why? Because of the way the Republican Party demonizes people like his father.
many of the American born Mexicans i worked with were the same way....they dont care for the illegals and the way they came here,but wont back the republicans because of the way they themselves get treated by them,they are tired of being lumped in the same pile as the illegals just because they are Mexicans,and because the farther right made it racial.....

how can the possibly know the political persuasion of the persons you say are mistreating them idiot?
your kidding right?....do you read threads by the righties here talking about immigration?...i suggest you start ....many stick to just the illegal crossover part,but then you have the asses like Tipsy and paint my out house who get racial.....and thats Mr.Idiot to an ass like you....
paint my outhouse isn't a rightie. He's wrong on just about every level that a person can be wrong.
he will say things to try and sound like he is a good little lefty,but then he will say things like all handicapped people should be killed because they are a waste of life and of course in this thread calling all brown people beaners....but i do notice when i say he is a righty he doesnt deny it....most REAL lefties would tell me a thing or two...

Americans, by an overwhelming supermajority, want the illegals to be given legal status or a path to citizenship.

This is a fact the bigots cannot swallow. They throw up a lot of smoke and fallacies to try and deny this fact.

Trump is forcing the issue front and center, which is great. This will finally move things toward immigration reform and provide legal status and/or a path to citizenship for the illegals.

The GOP is on the wrong side of the curve, though, and they are going to get their asses bitten hard for ignoring the will of the people. They better get on the stick, and fast.

This will finally move things toward immigration reform and provide legal status and/or a path to citizenship for the illegals.

There are already laws in place to "provide legal status and/or a path to citizenship".
The question is why do you want to circumvent them?

Forum List

Back